What cycle and post cycle to pair with CEL HDrol?
- 11-13-2011, 03:37 PM
- 11-13-2011, 03:43 PM
Originally Posted by kdirt
- 11-13-2011, 03:52 PM
11-13-2011, 03:56 PM
Sadly if you don't know, you probably shouldn't be using steroids bro
11-13-2011, 04:55 PM
11-13-2011, 05:02 PM
That's because you don't "need" them, hell you don't even need to run a pct.
If you want, to go with the minimum, and cheapest route, you will be fine with just a serm.
11-13-2011, 05:09 PM
11-13-2011, 09:22 PM
daa, pct assist, and an aromatase inhibitor (formestane, inhibit-e, erase), all increase testosterone, via different means.
7-spray, reduce xt, supress c, these are cortisol reducing compounds. cortisol is a catabolic (tears down larger molecules into smaller ones for energy) hormone. you want to keep your body in an anabolic state by keeping the anabolic hormones high, (androgens, hgh, etc) and the catabolic hormones low (cortisol, estrogen).
but, a lot of people dont know, or forget you want to control these hormones, not destroy them. you are trying to levelize your hpta, not keep it on the hormonal rollercoster you started with the supraphysiological dosages of modified androgens you were injesting.
dosages for ai's & cortisol reducers will vary person to person, it will take practice for you to find what dosage is best.
good luck bro.
Similar Forum Threads
- By subpop200 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 35Last Post: 03-14-2012, 02:24 PM
- By sonicwaste in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 6Last Post: 11-19-2009, 01:11 PM
- By sakes in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-07-2009, 02:39 PM
- By KIRK24 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 8Last Post: 04-08-2008, 05:09 PM
- By getupforletdo in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 2Last Post: 12-14-2007, 09:01 AM