First Test E Cycle - Need Advice

DeltaNiner

Awards
First off, I've been gone for a while and when I logged on I have to say that this site keeps getting better.

I've been lifting for a good number of years, but this came to a stop 2 years ago when I joined the French Foreign Legion. I just got out now and want to start lifting again, but this time with the help of AAS.

I lost a bit of weight and muscle mass due to training so I'm about 175lbs right now. Before I left I was planning to do a cycle but never got around to doing it. Now I revised it a little bit and wanted to get an idea of what you guys think and if I should make any corrections. This will be my first AAS cycle (I've run other peptides and PH's before though).

Did I do the right thing kick starting Dianabol for 3 weeks and then resuming at week 11-13?
Secondly, I'm worried that I might have a very low estrogen level running Arimidex and Proviron at the same time. Does this concern have any validity?
Lastly, is Nolvadex ok to run on PCT together with Clomid? I've heard good things about it but don't like the decreased IGF levels it brings. Would appreciate even the smallest corrections on dosing or anything for that matter - I want to make this an effective first run.

adnscmplx

Awards
People are going to ask you about your age, training, AAS experience, etc.

I'm no pro but for christ sake, why so complex? If this is your first cycle, it probably shouldn't require a color-coded spreadsheet to explain it. Why not just run Test-E by itself or with a few extras?

Is French foreign legion like the peace corps or is it some badass special forces unit?

locoelvis

locoelvis

Banned
Awards
Age, stats, cycle description...and have you even tried to gain any of your muscle back? If you train hard and eat correctly for at least a yr I promise you will gain that muscle back.

DeltaNiner

Awards
@adnscmplx
Training: Serious for 3 years and on and off for maintenance about 2 (not including military service)
AAS Experience: None, but I try to stay updated on the subject so that when I'm ready I'll know what to do.

Haha I just color coded it to help me visualize the cycle as a whole. I'll admit it's a bit messy compared to the original Test E + Dbol cycle I had in mind, but I wanted to know if this would be ok. I'm not too keen on just taking one AAS to set a reference for future stacks.

Sorry to go off-topic but since you asked, the Foreign Legion is an elite military unit (part of the French Army) open to volunteers regardless of their nationality. It is not a special operations unit although we have several units that are commando qualified. There is also a "Tier 1" unit within the Legion comparable to DEVGRU and CAG of the US of A.

@locoelvis
Yea I started hitting the local gym last week and feel better already. I'm pretty sure I could do what you said but I was thinking of a kick start program. Anyway, just wanted to know what you guys thought of the cycle as far as length, timing, dosing, and the compounds used.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
use tes e + d bol for your 1st time. no deca, if your going to bother with proviron go 50-75mg for the androgenic effect, 25mg a waste IMO

pct, your clomid is triple what id use. 100mg 1st day, than 50mg for 2wks, than 25mg 2wks. Nolva 20/10/10. If you use your pct layout your emotional sides will be redic, sh!t you'd prolly cry if your home town football team lost. lol

DeltaNiner

Awards
use tes e + d bol for your 1st time. no deca, if your going to bother with proviron go 50-75mg for the androgenic effect, 25mg a waste IMO

pct, your clomid is triple what id use. 100mg 1st day, than 50mg for 2wks, than 25mg 2wks. Nolva 20/10/10. If you use your pct layout your emotional sides will be redic, sh!t you'd prolly cry if your home town football team lost. lol
Thanks for the reply gymrat, I know that for the first cycle people don't normally run Deca but I'm not sure why that is. Perhaps if people shed more light on the subject I'd give it a second thought. I've made corrections - bumping up the dose of proviron, decreasing clomid as well as nolva. Haha I heard clomid makes you moody but didn't think it was that bad, thanks for the heads up bro. Here's how it looks now:

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
the reason people only use 1 compound for your 1st time is if you have any ill effects you know whats causing it?? but if your on test/deca/d bol you wouldnt know which one is causing it....

if its test only, you feel like sh!t or problems you know what is doing it.....

Also, for your 1st time you dont need a ton of stuff to get good gains. 500mg of T will be great for gains. sure tes/deca/mast would be better but its not needed. The tes alone will do....so why use more than needed??

locoelvis

locoelvis

Banned
Awards
the reason people only use 1 compound for your 1st time is if you have any ill effects you know whats causing it?? but if your on test/deca/d bol you wouldnt know which one is causing it....

Also, for your 1st time you dont need a ton of stuff to get good gains. 500mg of T will be great for gains. sure tes/deca/mast would be better but its not needed. The tes alone will do....so why use more than needed??
^^^^^THIS.

DeltaNiner

Awards

Understood gymrat, I've made corrections now from the feedback. That's why I'm here, to learn from others' experience. Appreciate it bro, hope it looks ok now:

P.S. Should I still run nolva? I've heard both good and bad about keeping gains while in PCT. Would the clomid be enough, what are your thoughts on this?

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Look into Toremifene, I've used it twice and love it. Balls come back to full size in days

strongman24

Awards
Ya i agree, less is more at first. That way you can see how your body reacts and what kind of gains you get. It will help with future cycles, and probably save you some money too. Personally I dont like Deca period, EQ is way cleaner and less side effects imo. I have two diff buddies at the gym on deca and they had to stop (they were running test with it) both of them got deca dick. EQ has never done that to me, just some food for thought.

DeltaNiner

Awards
@pillsRgood Thanks for the info, I looked into torem and other people on this board swear by its effects. Will see if I can find some online.

@strongman Were your gym buddies taking dostinex with their deca? That might have caused the lack of libido I'm guessing. Will look into equipoise.

strongman24

Awards
Im not sure off hand i can find out, EQ has always been solid for me in the past and currently

locoelvis

locoelvis

Banned
Awards
Ive ran deca twice with low dose test and had great results everyone is different you just have to experiment.