m1t cycle help...

njlw226

Awards
guys im about to start using m1t this week. here is my planned dosage ive gathered from research ive done.

week 1 10mg/day
week 2 15mg/day
week 3 off
week 4 off
week 5 20 mg/day
week 6 20 mg/day
week 7 pct
week 8 pct
week 9 pct

i will also be taking milk thistle at 800mg/day. will be starting this a few days before i start and taking it all the way through my pct.

i also ordered some ergopharm 6 oxo. when should this start and how much should be used. this will be my anti-e for pct.
lastly, does my weekly cycle listed above look okay?

thanks guys.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
guys im about to start using m1t this week. here is my planned dosage ive gathered from research ive done.

week 1 10mg/day
week 2 15mg/day
week 3 off
week 4 off
week 5 20 mg/day
week 6 20 mg/day
week 7 pct
week 8 pct
week 9 pct

i will also be taking milk thistle at 800mg/day. will be starting this a few days before i start and taking it all the way through my pct.

i also ordered some ergopharm 6 oxo. when should this start and how much should be used. this will be my anti-e for pct.

thanks guys.
No, 6 oxo is not sufficient for PCT with M1T. You need nolva. Your nuts are going to shut down within a matter of days. The two week break in between might even give you some problems. The doages seem okay, but if you've never done M1T before it might not be necessary to go to 20mgs. You may respond well to 10mg, and it's advisable to keep your intake of a substance like this at the lowest reasonable level.

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
CDB is on the ball, cut the dose to 10mg and only bump if needed, get some nolva. You might want some 4-ad also.

Awards
I did 10mg for a while and felt like it wasn't enough and bumped it to 15mg which seemed to work fine. Only up it if you need to.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

week 1 10mg/day
week 2 15mg/day
week 3 off
week 4 off
week 5 20 mg/day
week 6 20 mg/day
week 7 pct
week 8 pct
week 9 pct

thanks guys.
NOLVA:hammer:

IdahoSpud

Awards
Looks like a nice cycle. I agree about using Nolva for PCT. I used 6OXO and didn't keep much of the gains I made - a pisser considering the sides I put up with to get them. The 6OXO *is* a great anti-estrogen, but it doesn't help get your natural test up and running again, which means PCT has to go that much longer. Good luck!

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I agree with the consensus. 6-oxox is definitely not sufficient. You will need nolva for the 2 off weeks in between, then 4 weeks of nolva PCT at the end. m1t shuts you down hard core. You likely won't need 20mg, 10mg is plenty for me & I've run it several times. The only thing 20mg does for me is increase the back cramps, gains are the same.

IdahoSpud

Awards
This has probably been posted somewhere here before, but it helps explain why Nolva is better than a straight anti-e like 6OXO...

Fertil Steril 1978 Mar;29(3):320-7 Related Articles, Links

Hormonal effects of an antiestrogen, tamoxifen, in normal and oligospermic men.

Vermeulen A, Comhaire F.

The administration of tamoxifen, 20 mg/day for 10 days, to normal males produced a moderate increase in luteinizing hormone (LH), follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH), testosterone, and estradiol levels, comparable to the effect of 150 mg of clomiphene citrate (Clomid). However, whereas Clomid produced a decrease in the LH response to LH-releasing hormone (LHRH), no such effect was seen after the administration of tamoxifen. In fact, prolonged treatment (6 weeks) with tamoxifen significantly increased the LH response to LHRL. Treatment of patients with "idiopathic" oligospermia for 6 to 9 months resulted in a significant increase in gonadotropin, testosterone, and estradiol levels. A significant increase in sperm density was observed only in subjects with oligospermia below 20 X 10(6)/ml and normal basal FSH levels. When basal FSH levels were increased or oligospermia was moderate (greater than 20 X 10(6)/ml); no effect on sperm density was seen. As sperm density increased, FSH levels decreased, suggesting an inhibin effect. Sperm motility was not improved by tamoxifen treatment. In five boys with delayed puberty, tamoxifen treatment appeared to activate the pituitary-gonadal axis and pubertal development.

kojie

Awards
sorry if im thread crashing but im looking for the some info on the 2on/2off/2on cycle as well
so you guys would suggest a cycle like this ?
week 1 m1t/4ad
week 2 m1t/4ad
week 3 nolva
week 4 nolva
week 5 m1t/4ad
week 6 m1t/4ad
week 7 nolva
week 8 nolva
week 9 nolva

Ive never done m1t before and im planning to run it in the future, but i have cycled 1-test/4ad before

IdahoSpud

Awards
Hi Kojie

I've only done a couple of M1T cycles myself, so I'm certainly no expert. Are you prone to gyno? If so, definitely use the nolva on cycle. Otherwise just use it for PCT.
One cycle I saw posted that looked pretty promising went something like this:

Week 1-4 1,4 AD transdermal
Week 5-6 M1T and 1,4AD transdermal
Week 7-8 1,4AD transdermal
Week 9-10 M1T and 1,4AD transdermal
Week 11 Nolva 60 mg
Week 12 Nolva 40 mg
Week 13 Nolva 20 mg

I'm thinking that'll be my next cycle, unless someone points out any issues...

kojie

Awards
wow a 10 weeker on cycle
ive done 2 cycles of 1-test/4-ad(300/300) but never felt any gyno symptoms
=)
i was thinking of doin the nolva in the middle 2 weeks of the 6 week m1t cycle to inhibit the estrogen while my natural test isnt running yet

IdahoSpud

Awards
wow a 10 weeker on cycle
ive done 2 cycles of 1-test/4-ad(300/300) but never felt any gyno symptoms
=)
i was thinking of doin the nolva in the middle 2 weeks of the 6 week m1t cycle to inhibit the estrogen while my natural test isnt running yet
Nolva can't hurt!

tattoopierced1

Kojie: how long did you do your cycle of 1-test/4ad at 300/300? I'm on my 5th week of a 6 week 1-test/4ad transdermal at 400/600 per day and I'm up well over 10lbs. I'm hoping to keep around 8-9lbs of what I've gained. (and yes I have Nolva for PCT)

kojie

Awards
Kojie: how long did you do your cycle of 1-test/4ad at 300/300? I'm on my 5th week of a 6 week 1-test/4ad transdermal at 400/600 per day and I'm up well over 10lbs. I'm hoping to keep around 8-9lbs of what I've gained. (and yes I have Nolva for PCT)
did it for 5 weeks..
gained around 6lbs. cant complain coz i wasn't really planning on adding very much and my target was only 5lbs and i didnt really want to bloat. But my appetite was a real monster..
:icon_lol:

i never really did count the cals coz i knew i was getting much more than my target..

worm

worm

Awards
  • Established
After reading this I have a question. I'm currently taking 2.2 grams a week sledge test, 600mg a week 1-test cyp. and 3 weeks on 3 weeks off 20mg a day m1t. For a 12 week cycle. I'm taking 20mg ed nolva for estrogen control. I have clomid that I was going to use for pct. After reading alot of the posts it sounds like I might be better off sticking with the nolva pct. What do you guys think.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
did it for 5 weeks..
gained around 6lbs. cant complain coz i wasn't really planning on adding very much and my target was only 5lbs and i didnt really want to bloat. But my appetite was a real monster..
:icon_lol:

i never really did count the cals coz i knew i was getting much more than my target..

Hey thanks for that post. I just ran 1-test/4-ad at 300-300, and only gained ~4-6lbs in 5 weeks. I was disappointed - thought I had a tolerance to 1test going. I guess the weight lies in a high dose of 4ad.
Previous 1-test cycles with 600mg of 4-ad I gained 10+ lbs.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey thanks for that post. I just ran 1-test/4-ad at 300-300, and only gained ~4-6lbs in 5 weeks. I was disappointed - thought I had a tolerance to 1test going. I guess the weight lies in a high dose of 4ad.
Previous 1-test cycles with 600mg of 4-ad I gained 10+ lbs.
Ya but factor in the water weight with that much 4-ad. 1-test is a dry gainer.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After reading this I have a question. I'm currently taking 2.2 grams a week sledge test, 600mg a week 1-test cyp. and 3 weeks on 3 weeks off 20mg a day m1t. For a 12 week cycle. I'm taking 20mg ed nolva for estrogen control. I have clomid that I was going to use for pct. After reading alot of the posts it sounds like I might be better off sticking with the nolva pct. What do you guys think.
Clomid will work if you like dealing with the baggage that comes with it. If you have the nolva than I would personally use that.

worm

worm

Awards
  • Established
Clomid will work if you like dealing with the baggage that comes with it. If you have the nolva than I would personally use that.
thanks I have plenty of both. The last cycle I did was about the same. I used clomid pct and it worked great. So I will probably just stick with that again since I have it and try nolva next time.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Ya but factor in the water weight with that much 4-ad. 1-test is a dry gainer.
hmm I don't know, I would gain 10lbs and keep it. maybe because it was my first cycle?

Awards
I second that. I'm lucky that my wife didn't divorce me when I did my cycle with Clomid. I was a whiny little bitch :(