numb nuts on m1t?

boby-at

Awards
Hi there.
Got a bit of a stupid question - has anyone got a strange feeling in the nuts while on m1t? Got it around the fourth day and since then its here - something like if you've been sort of hit there. Stats: using 15mg (3x5) of m1t, weigh around 182 lbs.

IdahoSpud

Awards
Had a lot of sides with M1T, but not *that* one. Are you sure you didn't strain something?

Gumbo

Gumbo

Awards
If you think that it's attributed to the M1T, either lower the dose or STOP! (and start your pct)

Gumbo

boby-at

Awards
since I've never sensed sth like this before I believe that it has sth to do with m1t - did a bit of d-bol and testoP and never felt this way. I've however heard of something similar when on tren/fina - which also shuts you down quite hard. Apart of this feeling however I got no lethargy, appetite loss (quite the opposite actually), libido is here at 100% - actually no other sides. its the 10th day today, I'll bring this to the end (14 days) and do the pct for 3 weeks instead of 2 as I planned.
edit: did a bit of "google (re)search" - the numb feeling ought to be a shutdown issue

Last edited:

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I noticed what I believed to be some pain down there. I wrote it off as being muscular in nature since my stomach and a lot of other muscles were cramping pretty badly. Could that be what it is in your case? Groin pain

farmer

Awards
I noticed the same thing, but it was more of a sharp pain that only lasted for a few seconds. It happened at least once or twice a day. It stopped after the cycle was over. I never really thought much about it, but it did hurt.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Its a side-effect of 1-test compounds which includes m-1-t. That odd feeling (and possibly painful) feeling in the balls. It happened to me while I was on 1-test, m-1-t.

Quite a few have reported this as well. Definitely not the groin area but the balls themselves.

boby-at

Awards
yes, definitely in the balls - not exactly painful but sort of uncomfortable; no chance that its a cramp - I did not have any, even on m1t. Okay, so I am not the only one who got it and it goes away - tnx folks.

Arrogant

Arrogant

Awards
Still have yet to have ANY negative side effects from M1T.

I must be blessed or something...

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Its a side-effect of 1-test compounds which includes m-1-t. That odd feeling (and possibly painful) feeling in the balls. It happened to me while I was on 1-test, m-1-t.

Quite a few have reported this as well. Definitely not the groin area but the balls themselves.
It's happened to me as well. I'm not sure of the cause though.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I didn't like it even on days when I didn't get a painful feeling and adjusted my cycle to be shorter. Ball pain is never a good thing.

Stingray

Awards
Interesting. I had the same thing when I was on 1-Test trans. I didnt realize it was the 1-Test though, I racked myself doing barbell shrugs :blink: (Ya I know, felt pretty stupid about that) and the ball pain didnt go away for about a week. I went to the doc, cause I thought I really injured myself. Checked out fine, and now looking back I think it was the 1-Test.

kojie

Awards
I also had an odd feeling at the balls yesterday but only lasted like 5 secs and disappeared...
btw this is the first time i had that feeling and im a 1-test trans cycle right now

dingobite

Awards
Had it happen on m1t and 1 ad and on nothing at all when i work the legs just a little to much.
Had it just yesterday leaning from the night before on M1D. First i get major wood on my 5th week without M1d 4 weeks on thinking about bout my younger days with my pants down through most the night. Then midday i feel like someone just tossed a softball into both my nuts twice for most the day.

I think its just irratating the region down theres and stress just makes it hurt more i definatly check the size of my balls everytime and their fine.

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I get a weird feeling on 1-test but always thought it was in my head, good to know I am not going crazy.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I've had the same thing on M1T. It's an aching feeling that pulses and then goes away. I also had it with high dosing of MDien (10mg.+). I thought it was common and to be expected.

boby-at

Awards
yeah, checking them is probably also an issue (like checking the tits for gyno - at the end they hurt just coz of the irritation) - thought even of a caliper measurement but got none on hand:)