Helladrol on a cut

XeriCSnipE

Awards
Im trying to cut atleast 20lbs from my last bulk that got out of hand. I was planning on doing a helladrol cycle soon as well but wasnt sure if I should cut first then do it or if it might be really beneficial in my cut. I want to get the most out of it but at the same time I have a lot harder time cutting than i do adding size. Also, mostly everytime I cut i end up losing a lot of muscle as well, I understand that it is because I diet and cut calories way too fast and too much, but would a ph help maintain size on a cloric defecit? Thanks for any answers or critiques

MDiocre

MDiocre

Awards
H-drol is not a bad choice for what you are trying to do. I would also check out adding something like Katanadrol. Epi would be another option.

Diet is obviously extremely key. I hear that high protein is important not only as a resource for muscles to build, but that it actually triggers or blocks signals that lead to muscle catabolism.

I would like to hear what some of the more experienced members on this board have to say about the golden conundrum of losing fat while maintaining (or even gaining?!) muscle.

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
I'd go 8-10 weeks of dieting and training alone, then follow it up with 6 weeks of helladrol at 75mg/day.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd go 8-10 weeks of dieting and training alone, then follow it up with 6 weeks of helladrol at 75mg/day.
That is a great idea. Get closer to where you need to be first, then shred up with the Helladrol. That is exactly what I did over the summer and the result after my Helladrol run is in my avi ;)