Finasteride

gtsmotox333

gtsmotox333

Awards
Is Finasteride necessary for a 12 week Test E only cycle? Not concerned about hair loss, just prostrate enlargement. I do not mind taking it if needed, but don't want to waste $80.00 if it is not needed. Also can I get suggestions on the dosage of Arimidex on cycle. Currently I am doing .25 EOD, but am only on week 2. Any opinions are welcome. Thanks in advance for the advise.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
In my opinion, it is never "necessary". For some people it doesnt even work. Make sure you read up on the possible BAD side effects it can have. I only used it once, didn't help me any, and then I found out about the possible and sometimes permanent effects it can have. Fortunately I didn't have any.

gtsmotox333

gtsmotox333

Awards
In my opinion, it is never "necessary". For some people it doesnt even work. Make sure you read up on the possible BAD side effects it can have. I only used it once, didn't help me any, and then I found out about the possible and sometimes permanent effects it can have. Fortunately I didn't have any.
I did see the possible side effects. That why I was asking for opinions on the need for it. I don't want to take any chances with my prostrate health but I also don't want a limp noodle the rest of my life. Thanks for the help.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I made the assumption that you were going to use it to protect your hairline. For prostate health, try phytosterol complex. Great stuff.