Help!

Big boy D

Big boy D

Awards
Here goes, the same story you always hear from a newbie...

4 weeks Anadrol 50, 100m day
12 week deca 500m
12 weeks tess e 500m

I am 6 weeks in on this cycle, here are my questions.
1. I have 10m of tren e that I was thinking about throwing into the mix. Would this be a good time? The last 6 weeks. I could just save it for the next cycle.
2.I have #30 anti ester( can't remember the name, not nolva). I don't know if I should even take these without symptoms??? If so, when?
3. I have #30 clomid. When do I take these? I have an idea but please spell it out for me.
4. I have five small bottles of hcg. When do I take this?

As you can see I am a bit of a mess. I have been in the gym for a long time but this is my first year of juice. I am 35 and in good shape, just want to get ripped up. Help if you can. I could use a friend to ask a few things.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Jebus, where do I start? First clomid is your seem for pct. You start it 2 weeks after your last shot of test, unless someone corrects me and you do it 4 weeks after your last shot of deca. Point being, you need the steroids ester to be out of your system before you start. Hcg can be used on cycle or post cycle. On cycle doses run from 250-500iu twice weekly I on cycle to huge amounts at one time (like 2500-5000iu) got pct. I am using hcg on cycle.

You say this is your first year of steroids... I hope you mean first cycle, cause if you wanna run it a year straight you have the wrong idea. Last, it seems like your research is seriously lacking. Don't start a cycle after this one until you know your ish yourself. Btw- the abbreviations you're using are wrong, milligram is mg, not m; your tren is 10ml, and it's anti-e or aromatase inhibitor, not anti ester; as an ester is the length of the chemical chain of the steroid you are taking. Get your Info right and we give better advice without having to decipher incorrect abbreviations and random numbers.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
* iPhone typo corrections: clomid is your SERM an deca may last 3 weeks, not four if I'm not mistaken (which is possible since I not familiar with deca) to clear your system.

Big boy D

Big boy D

Awards
Ok, you got me with the terminology. I do need work in that department. I have a friend I started this cycle with that I thought knew the ropes but he is going off what some other dude says. Just sucks trying to get a straight answer to the questions.
So, clomid is my serum? What? I have just been told it brings back your natural Tess.
Ya I kinda jumped into this. Trying to learn it without doing it is hard for me. Kinda my learning disability I would say. I need more hands on. I live in Maine so the juice ring isn't very big. If you get my drift. So a teacher is hard to find.
So... Should I stop the deca at week 11 and then one more week of Tess?
What if my dosage fluxes? 500 ml one week, 750 the next.
When do I take the pct stuff? So I can blast the hcg now? Some fat loss would be cool. I just wanted to have everything set up good for my pct. I really don't want to loose my gains. Help me out man, do a nice thing for a loser. Even losers win some time. Not that I really think I'm a loser because I work hard and look ****ing good. I just want to really look good and feel good. Be strong to take care of my fam..

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
holy crap, lesson for next cycle plan ahead. okay first off drop the deca after week 8, pct 2 weeks after last pin 300 first day, 100/100/50/50 I hope you have enough.
save the tren, you should have been running an AI from the start. Next time have aromasin or adex and then tren would be a great switch.also get caber and letro and nolva. you should always have these items first before you start pinning you never know whenan emergency pops up and you may need them.

Big boy D

Big boy D

Awards
What do I take 300 of? Do you mean 300/100/100/50/50ml broken down into days? yea planing would be good but I just wasn't getting all this crap without the hands on so I jumped in. Crazy dude but I needed to learn.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
* iPhone typo corrections: clomid is your SERM an deca may last 3 weeks, not four if I'm not mistaken (which is possible since I not familiar with deca) to clear your system.
Deca can be detected in your system for up to 18 months. It's full life is much less, but it lingers for a very long time.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Six weeks into a screwed up cycle is a h ell of a time to ask for advice. I'd say stop, get on PCT and wait to start a logical cycle and educate yourself before starting. So you're finished with Adrol. right? "Tess e" is Test e, correct? Just stop, you're going to get hurt. This is no game and you're flirting with some very dangerous gear, especially for someone that knows nothing about it.

Here goes, the same story you always hear from a newbie...

4 weeks Anadrol 50, 100m day
12 week deca 500m
12 weeks tess e 500m

I am 6 weeks in on this cycle, here are my questions.
1. I have 10m of tren e that I was thinking about throwing into the mix. Would this be a good time? The last 6 weeks. I could just save it for the next cycle.
2.I have #30 anti ester( can't remember the name, not nolva). I don't know if I should even take these without symptoms??? If so, when?
3. I have #30 clomid. When do I take these? I have an idea but please spell it out for me.
4. I have five small bottles of hcg. When do I take this?

As you can see I am a bit of a mess. I have been in the gym for a long time but this is my first year of juice. I am 35 and in good shape, just want to get ripped up. Help if you can. I could use a friend to ask a few things.

Big boy D

Big boy D

Awards
Ok. Not planing on stoping anytime soon. But thanks. How do I get hurt by doing this. At this point my TEST is in need of help(35years old) and **** just isn't working the same. Not my junk, just my over all feeling of strength and power. I have a family to take care of, I am self employed so my drive is needed. I needed to learn this ****. So I am. Hands on is my method. What did you do? You must have had a mentor. Well, I'm not that lucky. I have been reading about it but how much of that can you do before the confusion of ten million different kinds of gear just overwhelms you. Not giving up now. I have 5 more weeks. Then I stop. I hope you and maybe others can help. Thanks.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
pct clomid ( first day of clomid take 300mg) after that finish the week out at 100mg/ second week 100mg/ third week 50mg/ fourth week 50 mg

Big boy D

Big boy D

Awards
Thank you hackler7! That's what I'm looking for... Help. Not someone that don't want to share the wealth. How about the hcg? I can take that now right? Should I take it pct tho to help?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Thank you hackler7! That's what I'm looking for... Help. Not someone that don't want to share the wealth. How about the hcg? I can take that now right? Should I take it pct tho to help?
It's not that we don't want to help you bid, because in all seriousness, we all want to help. The thing is, is that we also want to let you know that the way you have gone about this cycle is reckless, that steroids are a serious substance that can very easily be abused or misused, and both abuse or misuse is putting your general health in danger. For the sake of your family, if you want to be around to see them grow up, then take more precaution next time. Here are some basics to start with, after which someone else is gonna have to chime in because I have to get back to work, or you can just so what 95% of us did, not have a mentor, but just do your research through logs and forums and scientific articles until you are confident (I spent 4 years doing research before my first pin, look at my join date and my rep status, I learned/taught that much and barely started my first cycle 3 weeks ago).

1. Drop all steroids but test. Tren is a beast, it's not EVER safe, even when use properly stuff tends to go haywire anyway, plus you need a sh*t-ton of ancillary products to combat the sides.
2. Use hcg starting today at 250iu, twice weekly until you begin pct.
3. Upon finishing your test, wait 2 weeks and begin taking clomid at the dosing plan stated above.
4. Start a thread 3-4 months before your next cycle asking any questions you may have, and getting concise, honest answers before you ever run your next cycle.
5. Always know what support/ancillary drugs you will need to take whatever steroid you are gonna take.
6. You don't need a ton of juice at first. Your body will react to low doses well, add new compounds an doses as you gain experience from your cycles. If I had kids to take care of, I'd certainly not take tren unless my job was to bodybuild. The risk/reward is not worth it.

All the best, good luck, stay safe, and may god bless you, your family, and the safety of your cycle.

Big boy D

Big boy D

Awards
Thank GMG, that was cool. Half the reason I felt I needed to jump into this cycle was because of my family. Reason is I am self employed and been going to a doc for over a year telling him I just don't have it like I used to. Drive, force, strength. I could feel it missing. After doing some research and talking with friends at the gym I made the choice that this would help. I know the doc's not going to hit me up with test anytime soon. So I did a small amount of research on cycles and decided to jump in heavy. After learning more over the last month and a half, I don't need as much juice as I thought on my first run. But it's going good so far( coming into my seventh week and I don't feel any real side effects) so I have pushed on. Long story short I am the only one that works in my fam of five. I need to stay stronger, the winter always kicks my ass. I was afraid to go into this winter alone. My body just breaks down. My joints go to **** my drive is not there. I couldn't let it happen like last year. The doc is just waiting for it to happen but I don't have that luxury to fail. I feel good now. Last year I could barley get out of my own way. If it makes me feel better I say go for it. So anyways...
I can't take the deca 11 weeks out of a 12 week cycle? The deca helps with joints right, and muscle mass? I really don't want to stop it until I need to. The hcg, did you say you blast 2500-5000 cc of that at a time? I need to get some kinda water from the pharmacy to mix with mine..? I can get the name of it, just don't know if I can really get it from the store or not. That helps rip you up right?
I have been taking 50mg anti-e for the last few days because I have felt itchy around my chest area. Could be tanning but I don't want to take the chance. What u think?
Hey man thanks. I already feel better about doing this. I know I have a count down to learn it so.... Thanks again.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Thank GMG, that was cool. Half the reason I felt I needed to jump into this cycle was because of my family. Reason is I am self employed and been going to a doc for over a year telling him I just don't have it like I used to. Drive, force, strength. I could feel it missing. After doing some research and talking with friends at the gym I made the choice that this would help. I know the doc's not going to hit me up with test anytime soon. So I did a small amount of research on cycles and decided to jump in heavy. After learning more over the last month and a half, I don't need as much juice as I thought on my first run. But it's going good so far( coming into my seventh week and I don't feel any real side effects) so I have pushed on. Long story short I am the only one that works in my fam of five. I need to stay stronger, the winter always kicks my ass. I was afraid to go into this winter alone. My body just breaks down. My joints go to **** my drive is not there. I couldn't let it happen like last year. The doc is just waiting for it to happen but I don't have that luxury to fail. I feel good now. Last year I could barley get out of my own way. If it makes me feel better I say go for it. So anyways...
I can't take the deca 11 weeks out of a 12 week cycle? The deca helps with joints right, and muscle mass? I really don't want to stop it until I need to. The hcg, did you say you blast 2500-5000 cc of that at a time? I need to get some kinda water from the pharmacy to mix with mine..? I can get the name of it, just don't know if I can really get it from the store or not. That helps rip you up right?
I have been taking 50mg anti-e for the last few days because I have felt itchy around my chest area. Could be tanning but I don't want to take the chance. What u think?
Hey man thanks. I already feel better about doing this. I know I have a count down to learn it so.... Thanks again.
Are you considering TRT? I hear your reasoning, but it may backfire if you're not careful. I know there are those that will swear by Deca, but overwhelming studies have proven Deca is the absolute worst AAS you can put in your body. You "may" get a limited amount of joint relief (I didn't) but you may also shut down and truly understand what Deca D ick is all about. Is it worth the risk? Forget the hype and Bro Science regarding Deca, research it and make an informed decision. It will raise your E2 and you can not control it by way of SERMs or AIs. Oh, and it's not "Anti Estrogen." It's either an aromotase inhibitor or a SERM, like Nolva.

If you're not careful, you'll end up going into the winter weaker and wondering why you have ED issues.

I know you want everyone to jump in and tell you your cycle is not bad and a little tweaking will make it ok, but it's not. You are truly not ready to be experimenting with AAS right now, and I say this trying to help you, not rag on you.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Also... If that's your avatar without AAS, man, you look like most of us want to look while on AAS. You're huge and appear to be in great shape. If the only reason you want to jump on AAS is due to fatigue, you may want to look at B12 injections and a better diet. Did you, by any chance, get a blood profile done before starting your cycle?

Big boy D

Big boy D

Awards
Thanks, ya the blood work is coming in this week. The on the juice test. Yes that's me, I have worked hard, I just want the next level also. I love weight lifting. Over the last five years I have been more serious about it. What do the abbreviations mean?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Drop the deca. You don't need it. Test is not a dry compound anyway, so you shouldn't get joint issues from it.

Test is all you need right now. Seriously.

Lastly, you need 250 iu HCG, not 2500, 250. You need bacteriostatic water, although your hcg probably comes with some solution that you could use too. Either way, you mix the powder with whatever solution you will be keeping it suspended in, and do the backwards math to figure out how many cc you will need to inject to get a 250iu dose. Lets say you used 10ml solution and 5000iu of HCG. You need to then draw .5ml per 250iu dose. Get my drift? HCG is super sensitive as well, it needs to be refrigerated, and you need to be careful when mixing the powder with the bacteriostatic water. You can't drop the water directly onto the powder, you need to drip it down the sides of the vial. Also, do not shake the vial to mix it, swirl the water. Other than that, it's a Subcutaneous injection, I suggest a slin pin (29 gauge) into the fatty tissue near your belly button. It sounds like sh*tty place to stick a needle, but it is painless. Remember, 250iu twice a week. NOT 2500iu. Hope that helped.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, ya the blood work is coming in this week. The on the juice test. Yes that's me, I have worked hard, I just want the next level also. I love weight lifting. Over the last five years I have been more serious about it. What do the abbreviations mean?
Name the abbreviations that you want explained and we will let you know what they mean...

AAS- Anabolic Androgenic Steroids
ml - milliliter
iu - international unit
mg - milligram
AI - aromitase inhibitor
SERM - Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator
and so on...

Big boy D

Big boy D

Awards
You the man. That helped a little, thanks. I am very glad my juice maker told me about this site. I will be a pro in no time. Well a little time. Haha! I wish I could brain wash myself to like leg day. Can't go as hi as I want because of the risk of injury. well, maybe that's a good thing that I can see that now. At least, right? I got through it. I need to do Somthing or think of it in a different way so I can try to enjoy my leg work out. I want to go with a little lighter weight on squats. I just hate it when there is a guy ripping up 450 like it's nothing. I can rip like 370 buy my eyes are ripping out of my face. Ripped out the corners of my nose on a lift once. It hurt, like rug burn on the inside corners of my nose. I need a partner with alot more experience then me. Thats a hard one.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
you have a good foundation for test, if you do a test only you'll blow up. Also if you never cycled before, beware of the strenght gain, you will want to keep adding weight but your muscles, joints and tendons haven't worked up to the weight you will be able to lift. Lots of people injure themselves on cycle.

Big boy D

Big boy D

Awards
Ya I had alot of strength on the Anadrol 50. I didn't like stoping that. I had a problem with my junk tho. Now that I'm off the Anadrol it works alot better now. I always think that the sh t won't happen to me. Part of my no fear to life thing. Have insomnia now. It's not bad because off a few hours sleep I am ready to roll. Crazy!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Ya I had alot of strength on the Anadrol 50. I didn't like stoping that. I had a problem with my junk tho. Now that I'm off the Anadrol it works alot better now. I always think that the sh t won't happen to me. Part of my no fear to life thing. Have insomnia now. It's not bad because off a few hours sleep I am ready to roll. Crazy!
Yea but I bet your body is stoked you dropped the a-bombs. That stuff is toxic and you're pretty lucky that you didnt get gyno from that alone.

Big boy D

Big boy D

Awards
I have not really had many sides. I feel like a natural. My body has had it's share of foreign material in me. I'm like a rottie, junk yard dog that can eat anything and bite. Just putting some finishing touches on my winter routine. Need some tricep work outs other then dips and pull downs or skull crushers. I like the skull crusher.what I'm trying to say is what gives the triceps there pop!??

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I have not really had many sides. I feel like a natural. My body has had it's share of foreign material in me. I'm like a rottie, junk yard dog that can eat anything and bite. Just putting some finishing touches on my winter routine. Need some tricep work outs other then dips and pull downs or skull crushers. I like the skull crusher.what I'm trying to say is what gives the triceps there pop!??
Gyno is more common than you'd think. And try close grip bench superset with incline skull crushers. Then try reverse grip presssowns.

Big boy D

Big boy D

Awards
So what's the reverse grip ?? Incline skull crusher. Now theres a thought. Never done them incline. Done them sitting, done the lying down, but never incline. Hey the gyno... Can it come on any time? Like say you have been ripping it up for years and then bam!! There they are. Pressones?? On the cable??

dustinr334

dustinr334

Banned
Awards
So what's the reverse grip ?? Incline skull crusher. Now theres a thought. Never done them incline. Done them sitting, done the lying down, but never incline. Hey the gyno... Can it come on any time? Like say you have been ripping it up for years and then bam!! There they are. Pressones?? On the cable??
yea man reverse pressdowns are done on the cable crossover machine, raise one side of the cable all the way to the top and put a one hand d-ring on it. grab it with a reverse hand grip, pull your elbow down to the middle of your waist and keep it locked and press it down squeezing your tricep at the lower portion. Raise your arm back up, never moving your elbow and repeat for reps. Switch arms and do it again. Also you can youtube it.

Big boy D

Big boy D

Awards
Right on bro thanks. That's what I thought. I never reverse my grip on that work out. I will have to try. So that helps pop them out a bit. Ya know what I am asking is what work out helps to get the triceps to ball out like the biceps

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
You appear to have great genetics. Just be careful on thinking your body is immune to side effects. We all have our limits, so err on the side of caution. One guy's sweet blend is another one's poison.

Right on bro thanks. That's what I thought. I never reverse my grip on that work out. I will have to try. So that helps pop them out a bit. Ya know what I am asking is what work out helps to get the triceps to ball out like the biceps

Big boy D

Big boy D

Awards
Ya I hear ya Detroit, I am going to come off the deca in a couple weeks(week 10) and then the Tess. Clear up for two months and in that time get all I need for sides on my next run. I should have been a body builder at a young age. I remember my third grade teacher saying I would make a good body builder. We were checking muscle types. Should have listened then. I would still like to compete. I am 35 so I was thinking maybe the 40 class. I still have a lot of work. That pic was taken right after my chest routine, so.... Wish it looked like that all the time. Some day!