First PH cycle. Some suggestions please

jpattard

Awards
I am planning to buy a bottle of IBE Epistane. I have read a lot of good reviews about it and seems to be very low on sides. I'm mostly afraid of acne as I had acne when I was younger and of hair loss (I'm 28 now). To minimize effects I was planning to take 2 wks on and two wks off and repeat.

week1 10/20/30
week2 40/40/40
week3 Off
week4 Off
week5 10/20/30
week6 40/40/40
week7 Off
week8 Off

this means 36 Tabs out of 90... shall I add extra weeks? or better taking 4 times per week instead of 3 times? or then take a break and do another cycle later?

On each week i'm on will take cycle assist.

Do I need a PCT such as PCT ASSIST?

thanks!

MDiocre

MDiocre

Awards
I am planning to buy a bottle of IBE Epistane. I have read a lot of good reviews about it and seems to be very low on sides. I'm mostly afraid of acne as I had acne when I was younger and of hair loss (I'm 28 now). To minimize effects I was planning to take 2 wks on and two wks off and repeat.

week1 10/20/30
week2 40/40/40
week3 Off
week4 Off
week5 10/20/30
week6 40/40/40
week7 Off
week8 Off

this means 36 Tabs out of 90... shall I add extra weeks? or better taking 4 times per week instead of 3 times? or then take a break and do another cycle later?

On each week i'm on will take cycle assist.

Do I need a PCT such as PCT ASSIST?

thanks!
Is acne the only reason youre not running a straight up 6 week cycle of epi?

Im 28 as well, and while im not acne prone, the only time a zit or two has popped up was on SD.

Have you taken epi before? I ask bc if you havent, this side effect may not even occur in your body.

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
Run it at 30-40 every day for 5-6 weeks. /thread

jpattard

Awards
I have never taken any pro hormones before.
Re: the cycle, I saw a sample cycle which says: No PCT (Dr.D pulse method; take only 3X per week, preferably on lifting days)
week1 10/20/30
week2 40/40/40
week3 Off
week4 Off
week5 10/20/30
week6 40/40/40
week7 Off
week8 Off

Seems to be very safe, but I don't know if its better to take 4 to 6 wks straight with on lifting days only?

jpattard

Awards
Just a Quick note: I had taken a cycle of USP Labs powerfull with no effects at all.

noway55

Awards
You can't really compare Epi and Powerfull. Epi is like Powerfull on steroids :p

jpattard

Awards
what about doing 6 wks straight mon to sat, sun off
week1: (Trial) 10/10/10/20/20/20
week2 to week6: 30/30/30/30/30/30

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
pulsing isnt that effective, IMO. Ive done 2 pulse cycles with poor-so so results. I would really consider taking it ED.

Pulsing is a hormone rollercoaster.

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
pulsing isnt that effective, IMO. Ive done 2 pulse cycles with poor-so so results. I would really consider taking it ED.

Pulsing is a hormone rollercoaster.
Couldn't agree more.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
So kindly can you suggest a good cycle?
Just run epi at 40mg for 6 weeks. Or you can run helladrol at 75-100mg for 6 weeks.

both are mild and PCT should be a breeze. You can get helladrol for BOGO at mrsupps.com for a few more days.

amethyst

Awards
why would you pulse with weeks off, likely no sides no gains either. Go with a regular 4to 5week cycle or if you really want to pulse go m-w-f for 6weeks around 40mg on each pulse.

jpattard

Awards
Will run epi for around 6 wks, mon - sun.

Will start at 10 mg and will go up to 40 mg.

MDiocre

MDiocre

Awards
Will run epi for around 6 wks, mon - sun.

Will start at 10 mg and will go up to 40 mg.
You will want a serm for pct after this cycle. Clomid or nolva, google research chemicals.

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
you also might wanna check into helladrol/hdrol, in most people its easier on the hair line since you said that was something of concern to you