tell me this isn't a really legit cycle-no cutting corners (h-drol)

7BasedGod7

Awards
Week 1: (preload)
Cycle assist competitive edge labs
Hawthorn berry
milk thistle

ON CYCLE RUN: 50/75/75/75/75 -5 week cycle
-hdrol
-Cycle assist will be taken
-toco-8 (to prevent hair loss, I heard this works well to prevent shedding?)

PCT:
-reversitol
-anabolic innovations post cycle support
-liquinolva – (just in case I develop symptoms of gyno develop)
Reversitol will be 3/2/2/1 for 4 weeks

This cycle maybe overdoing it, but it is better safe than sorry. I dont want gyno or hair shedding. What am I missing, what dont I need?

two questions

1. How long do I have to preload??? Is preloading 7 days sufficient enough?
2. If I do a 5 week cycle and do 4 weeks of PCT will I be alright? I am trying to time this so I can go out and drink on New years. thanks guys

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
5 week hdrol / 4 week pct looks fine to me. Preloading liver supps isn't necessary IMO, but yea, 7 days should be fine. H-drol isn't all that hard on the liver either.

Get your bloodwork done a month after pct ends. That's all I'd add...

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
I did a fat hdrol cycle several months back. I concluded that the last week (6th for me) really wasn't very productive and in the thread I remember saying "when I do hdrol again (awesome compound, mild, but effective) I'm not going longer than 5wks."

hdrol: 100/100/100/100/100
transderm/derm: 4 pumps/day
**full support supps**

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/172434-helladrol-cycle-log.html

The cycle+PCT looks really solid.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
use the nolva for sure, drop the resveratrol unless its iForce's V1. Add DAA to pct.

ex.

PCT

AI post cycle
Nolva
20/20/10/10
DAA 3g's a day ED, for 30 days

7BasedGod7

Awards
yes it is the iforce version of reversitol.

1 question about the nolva -- someone said don't wait for the gyno before you take it. If i feel symptoms of gyno do I take the liquinolva right away and just quit my cycle?

Also, I save the nolva for pct correct? I dont take it during say my last week during my cycle. I read up on everything about everything, just confused about when to take the nolva

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
unless its V1, (banned about 1.5yrs ago) its not effective at all. Yes the nolva is for pct, save it for pct. nolva will not do anything about gyno, AI's will. (adex, letro, aromasin- real AI's) OTC AI's- Forma stanzol, ERASE, inhibit E, etc.

7BasedGod7

Awards
wow this is where I am really confused...I have read nolva is the best for gyno... so its better to have an AI? So I should get Letro?

Also, I have read conflicting reports on reversitol v2 as well some say its better than v1.... should I just take competetive edges PCT with some nolva or what???

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wow this is where I am really confused...I have read nolva is the best for gyno... so its better to have an AI? So I should get Letro?

Also, I have read conflicting reports on reversitol v2 as well some say its better than v1.... should I just take competetive edges PCT with some nolva or what???
Nolva is good BEFORE you have gyno symptoms to stop estrogen from interacting with the receptor. However, if you start getting itchy nips and such, an AI is going to need to be used. Your E2 is just too high at that point and you want to get it down before it starts causing problems.

Why not use the TRS+Nolvadex for PCT? It's simple and effective. I can get you a discount for the TRS as well. And yes, Toco-8 is great for preventing shedding.