Please some serious advices

Oliver141414

Awards
Long story ill try to write it as short as i can and i hope you people read and give me some advices

Hello everyone, I am 29 years old 72 kg and 178 cm, Im going to start my third cycle and I need some advices please

My first cycle was 500 test enanthate a week for 8 weeks

My second cycle was deca 500 week-1-10 and test enanthate 750 week-1-12

I am planing to use tren in my third cycle and its the first time, i use tren so im planing to use
test enanthate 300 week-1-14
tren enanthate 600 week-1-12
Androle(oxymetholone) 100mg per day for 6 wks
I have nolva and aromasin for the pct.

The reason why I dont weight enough is or coz my steroid was not good (fake), and my diet was wrong and bad not eating enough.

I made blood work and everything is great, and now my diet is in check.

Diet is : morning at 8:00 am 3 eggs and 2 eggs white

at 12:00 200 grm chicken and potatos or 200 grm chicken and rice

at 15:00 whey shaked with 1 bowl of blueberry

at 19:00 200 grm of cow meat with potatos or rice

then i go gym at 20:00

at 22:00 200 grm of salmon with salad

at 23:00 one whole avocado and one whole banana shaked together with milk
and im working on to make my diet better and better.

My goals is to gain mass and have good shape, like reaching 80 KG, so my cycle should be bulking cycle.

will i will get good result and reaching my goal with this cycle or i should replace tren with deca what you advice.

P.S diet been like that since 3wks, gained 1 kg so far.
thanks for the advices

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you need to get your diet correct and your lifting correct and gains will come.steroids won't fix a bad diet and training save your money and focus on your diet and training. spend it on food and a good weight gainer.

Oliver141414

Awards
Thanks for the advice, my diet is not really bad bad diet and im working on it to make it better also.
I just wanted to know that if I can use tren for bulk, or I should use deca instead.
Thanks again

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so then why did you bother posting any of that other crap, and just ask, tren or nandrolone for bulking?

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
Tren will be great, but I think 300mg /week would be all you need to start with at your size. Tren is strong and has lots of sides, better to start low and increase.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Tren will be great, but I think 300mg /week would be all you need to start with at your size. Tren is strong and has lots of sides, better to start low and increase.
x2x, no reason to start high if you can get results from a lower dose

Oliver141414

Awards
so then why did you bother posting any of that other crap, and just ask, tren or nandrolone for bulking?
!!!! bro why this way of speaking, no need for that, and just to make it clear I posted my diet so everything can be clear to every kind person to give advice,i already said that im working on my diet to make it better, no need to tell me i need to make my diet better, all what i wanted to know is about tren or deca, and if any advice about adding things to my diet will be helpful also, thanks anyway for ur advices

Oliver141414

Awards
Thanks bro, I heard from someone that its better also to raise the test for 500 or 750, what you think?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks bro, I heard from someone that its better also to raise the test for 500 or 750, what you think?
Run the test at 600mg per week. EDIT: Unless you're running it low specifically because people advocate running test lower than tren to avoid some sides... which is fine. That'll give you around 500mg (a bit less) of active test per week. The enanthate ester takes up some space, this is why 600mg of test enanthate doesn't equal 600mg of test.

Tren is the "ultimate" in terms of AAS... if you can handle the sides or are less prone to the side effects, I have no doubt you'll run it in the rest of your cycles. If you are prone to the sides, odds are you'll never ever touch it again. So run the tren, then you'll know.

I definitely suggest using some for of DAA in PCT as well, I really so NO reason to not use it. It'll run you like, 20-30 bucks for around 4 weeks of it. I'll send you a code for TCF-1.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
!!!! bro why this way of speaking, no need for that, and just to make it clear I posted my diet so everything can be clear to every kind person to give advice,i already said that im working on my diet to make it better, no need to tell me i need to make my diet better, all what i wanted to know is [...] if any advice about adding things to my diet will be helpful also, thanks anyway for ur advices "all what i wanted to know is about tren or deca"
it's just the way i am.
"no need to tell you to make your diet better, & want to know if any advice about adding things to my diet will be helpful" sound a bit contradictory to me. if all you wanted to know about is tren or deca, should of just asked, "tren or deca, which is better for bulking"
jebus.

Oliver141414

Awards
Run the test at 600mg per week. EDIT: Unless you're running it low specifically because people advocate running test lower than tren to avoid some sides... which is fine. That'll give you around 500mg (a bit less) of active test per week. The enanthate ester takes up some space, this is why 600mg of test enanthate doesn't equal 600mg of test.

Tren is the "ultimate" in terms of AAS... if you can handle the sides or are less prone to the side effects, I have no doubt you'll run it in the rest of your cycles. If you are prone to the sides, odds are you'll never ever touch it again. So run the tren, then you'll know.

I definitely suggest using some for of DAA in PCT as well, I really so NO reason to not use it. It'll run you like, 20-30 bucks for around 4 weeks of it. I'll send you a code for TCF-1.
Thank you bro, you are great person, I got the code, thanks for that too.