Seal broken on CEL P-mag anyone else run into this ever?

Enric

Awards
I'm hoping to return these I got them from amazon. The pills themselves are clear capsules with white powder, dunno what P-mag looks like normally but I know H-drol is a white cap and a bit larger than these. Anyone ever run into this before?

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
The outer plastic seal or the inner seal? I have seen the outer plastic seal broken or missing from quite a few products that I ordered directly from a retail store, or straight from a manufacturer, it is not something that is impossible and can happen.

Just fyi, the caps are about 5/8 inch, definitely smaller, and thinner than hdrol.

Enric

Awards
It was the inner seal. The outer seal was still intact. Makes me wonder if it was just crappy glue, but rather unsettling. They are def smaller and clear unlike Hdrol. The company said they get it directly from CEL and I could return them if I want, which is nice of them.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
It was the inner seal. The outer seal was still intact. Makes me wonder if it was just crappy glue, but rather unsettling. They are def smaller and clear unlike Hdrol. The company said they get it directly from CEL and I could return them if I want, which is nice of them.

So wait what, the inner paper cover seal came off when you unscrewed the top from the bottle, or the paper seal was cut/broken/damaged? Im leaning towards this was just your paranoia and that theres nothing out of the ordinary with the bottles.

Enric

Awards
The inner seal was in the lid when I opened it. It wasn't damaged I just never ran into this before with anything