When does Test E kick in?

Raikkonen

Awards
Guys i've been on Test E for nearly 3 weeks and my aniexty and panic attacks have massively increased, i've seen no gains at 250mg as btw i'm naturally low in Test. I take Arimidex at 0.5mg eod. Something ain't right somewhere.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guys i've been on Test E for nearly 3 weeks and my aniexty and panic attacks have massively increased, i've seen no gains at 250mg as btw i'm naturally low in Test. I take Arimidex at 0.5mg eod. Something ain't right somewhere.
Most people notice it around week 4-5, thats probably why you havent seen much yet.

Also at 250mg a week gains arent going to be ridiculous.

Anabolics have been known to cause anxiety in some users, and ive seen it noted especially with EQ. Maybe your source gave you that on accident?

EArch

Awards
  • Established
Most run twice that (so 500mgs) per week as the standard dose really.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Increase it and yes around 5 to 6 wks there is a myth of 4wks.yet me and all my buddies agree on the higher end. Also 250.is a trt.dose which will only level or above baseline you. Im 1000 dont b scared to go up.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Increase it and yes around 5 to 6 wks there is a myth of 4wks.yet me and all my buddies agree on the higher end. Also 250.is a trt.dose which will only level or above baseline you. Im 1000 dont b scared to go up.
I also agree on the higher end, but to be fair 250 is still above normal levels. TRT doses are typically 125mg per week/250mg every other week

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Yes yes that.is true. Loll I take fault

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes yes that.is true. Loll I take fault
Lol, its all good bro.

When you're taking 1g of test for months on end im sure 250mg seems like a TRT dose doesnt it?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Loll I do something diff every cycle to the extreme. Thats my history here loll. Yeah 1g is interesting in many ways compared to a 500mg

IRONPOPE

IRONPOPE

Awards
  • Established
250 is too low... 500 to 600 is the sweet spot.... 1000g a week for more advanced iron pounders