Test E/Dbol Cycle Help!

tmd17

Awards
Hey guys. Im 22, 175lbs, been training seriously for 4-5 years, diet is in check and im looking to run my first cycle here in a month or so. I need some help with setting it up.

My dad ran a couple cycles back in the day of test/dbol and he took no PCT or anything. He told me that 300mg/week would probably be good for my first cycle and he said to kickstart it with dbol at 30mg for 4 weeks. Obviously I am going to use PCT regardless of what he says. Not sure how he got away with not using it.

Is this a good route for my first cycle:

Test E 300mg/week (weeks 1-12)
Dbol 30mg/day (weeks 1-4)
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20 (weeks 15-19)
Amiridex on hand (.25mg/EOD if needed?)

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
The lower dosages would minimize your chances of sides but I think you would be better off with 500mg of test/week and 40-50mg dbol/day. You might not even need an AI if you use the lower dosages but it's good you have it on hand. If you encounter estro problems at either dosage, start the dex low and adjust as needed

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I second 500 a week. You're going to need to do a pct regardless if you use 300 or 500. And 500 is really where it's at for a first cycle.

icon0561

icon0561

Awards
You can gain on 250mg/wk but it wont be nearly as good as 500. I would consider not adding in dbol for your first cycle. You'll gain fine off of just the 500mg of test and the more compounds you add the harder it is to see how you deal with each one individually. You can always run the same cycle again (or bump the test up a bit) with a dbol kickstart down the road.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can gain on 250mg/wk but it wont be nearly as good as 500. I would consider not adding in dbol for your first cycle. You'll gain fine off of just the 500mg of test and the more compounds you add the harder it is to see how you deal with each one individually. You can always run the same cycle again (or bump the test up a bit) with a dbol kickstart down the road.
This is good advice but if you keep the Dbol I'd drop the dose to 20mgs and run it 6 weeks. I get great results and less side at this dose.