First Epi Cycle

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
Ok, to start off, I am weighing out at about 210 now at 6'2 tall. Been doing a lot of research lately and decided to go with Epistane as my first cycle. Just need a couple comments from yall to perfect my cycle before I begin. I've so far bought 2 bottles of Epistane, cycle support, tamoxifen(PCT), thinking about getting N2guard (heard it was pretty good but Im not sure when to start taking it during the cycle), and basic opti-men multivitamins and fish oils.

I was going to start the cycle like this with the epi. (Planning on 6 weeks if my body allows me to do so)
30mg/30mg/30mg/40mg/40mg/40mg.
My reasoning for not staying at 30mg through the whole cycle even though its my first is because I figured since I'm not stacking or bridging it with anything to crazy it shouldnt hurt too bad right? From what i've seen epi is one of the more mild compounds also, so it was just an idea.
But for PCT i as going to take the tamoxifen for 4 weeks at 40/40/20/20.
Running cycle support through the entire cycle and pct. But my question is N2guard any good? And when would i take it during the cycle?
by the way my goals for this cycle is just get get the most mass/strength gain as possible. Critiques would be nice, thanks:) dont bash me too hard please I know im a noob!

oh **** sorry but i was also thinking about also getting some HcGenerate because I heard it was good to take with PCT to avoid gyno (which ive never had any type of case with but never want to even come close to experiencing it)

MDiocre

MDiocre

Awards
At 40mg you may get some shutdown. HcGen in PCT is a good way to address that. I'd also recommend D-Aspartic Acid as its cheap and compliments hcgen for test production nicely.

The other thing, which im not sure is necessary on an all epi cycle, is need2 transaderm on cycle to combat possibly lethargy and loss of libido. In my experience this wasnt top bad on epi (unlike SD)

I havent used need2 dor support, so ill let more experienced users on the board address that.

MDiocre

MDiocre

Awards
Also, if gyno is a concern, an aromatase inhibitor like erase or formastanzol is always recommended in pct

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
thanks for the comments guys, and MDiocre, gyno really isn't that big of a concern of mine, but really just a scare ya know lol? I'd never want to get it which is really the only reason why i am willing to go the extra step to get something to keep it from ever happening.

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
I've also seen another guy saying something about using post-cycle and Unleashed as his pct after a 4week cycle of epi strong. idk about that though cause the majority of what i've heard is to use a serm always

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Transderm will help for libido, energy, etc. It will be your test base for the orals. HCGenerate in pct will help you bounce back much faster, a serm should still be used though along with an AI.

If you have any unanswered questions pm me, il take care of it

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
thanks bro i appreciate it, i was told when running epistane alone i wouldnt need an AI though?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
not while on cycle, but in PCT you will. Epi is dry enough where you dont need a AI while ON to prevent aromatization, other wet PH's will need one.

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
whats a pretty decent and reliable AI?

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
I did Epi as a 1st cycle and it went off flawless..

I havent seen the 40/40/20/20... I usually see 20/20/10/10

PCT = tamox, DAA, ANY fadogia product (lie Hcgen or Tforce), erase (ai) starting end of week 2 of PCT, and any natty Tbooster like PCT Assist and you will be money.

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
ok so im about to order hcGen and erase and i should be pretty much good to go but what exactly is DAA?:/

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
d aspartic acid... Its all the rage right now and its cheap and so far the popular opinion is it is effective. Sns or AI have DAA cheap.

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
alright cool thanks man

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
Is daa and erase enough for pct?
no... go read my earlier post.

SERM + DAA + Erase would be ok but I would prefer a natty tbooster in there also.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
DAA is a natty T booster, and a great one I might add ;)

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
DAA is a natty T booster, and a great one I might add ;)
I know.. I mean one of the 3,4 or fadogia or fenu products in addition to it. Like I said not necesary but a fadogia in the mix seems to kickstart my libido which is an added plus to PCT.

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
Ok, to start off, I am weighing out at about 210 now at 6'2 tall. Been doing a lot of research lately and decided to go with Epistane as my first cycle. Just need a couple comments from yall to perfect my cycle before I begin. I've so far bought 2 bottles of Epistane, cycle support, tamoxifen(PCT), thinking about getting N2guard (heard it was pretty good but Im not sure when to start taking it during the cycle), and basic opti-men multivitamins and fish oils.

I was going to start the cycle like this with the epi. (Planning on 6 weeks if my body allows me to do so)
30mg/30mg/30mg/40mg/40mg/40mg.
My reasoning for not staying at 30mg through the whole cycle even though its my first is because I figured since I'm not stacking or bridging it with anything to crazy it shouldnt hurt too bad right? From what i've seen epi is one of the more mild compounds also, so it was just an idea.
But for PCT i as going to take the tamoxifen for 4 weeks at 40/40/20/20.
Running cycle support through the entire cycle and pct. But my question is N2guard any good? And when would i take it during the cycle?
by the way my goals for this cycle is just get get the most mass/strength gain as possible. Critiques would be nice, thanks:) dont bash me too hard please I know im a noob!

oh **** sorry but i was also thinking about also getting some HcGenerate because I heard it was good to take with PCT to avoid gyno (which ive never had any type of case with but never want to even come close to experiencing it)
If purely mass and strength are your goal you would be much better off with hdrol or pmag for 6 weeks. Epi will be decent for strength, but really shines more at recomping you.

If you do run epi your dosing looks fine. for pct just run nolva 20/20/10/10. DAA at 3 grams a day throughout pct will really help with libido. If you are really concerned about gyno start running erase the final week of nolva and run it 3/2/2/1 so that it will keep your estrogen levels in check once discontinuing the serm. You do not need an ai or anythign on top of erase and nolva, they are more than enough

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
alrighty then i appreciate all the comments, darsh so hdrol is better for mass and strength? I was under the impression hdrol was more for cutting? (sorry im still really new to this...)

rebelhead

rebelhead

Banned
Awards
If purely mass and strength are your goal you would be much better off with hdrol or pmag for 6 weeks. Epi will be decent for strength, but really shines more at recomping you.

If you do run epi your dosing looks fine. for pct just run nolva 20/20/10/10. DAA at 3 grams a day throughout pct will really help with libido. If you are really concerned about gyno start running erase the final week of nolva and run it 3/2/2/1 so that it will keep your estrogen levels in check once discontinuing the serm. You do not need an ai or anythign on top of erase and nolva, they are more than enough
i haven't tried hdrol, but epi is a great mass builder for me. i'm on day 17 @45mg and i am up 10lbs already. no other supps and only change in diet is extra milk. i would be up more but i've cut back on carbs this week. epi seems versatile. u can taylor ur results to fit ur goal by adjusting diet.

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
i haven't tried hdrol, but epi is a great mass builder for me. i'm on day 17 @45mg and i am up 10lbs already. no other supps and only change in diet is extra milk. i would be up more but i've cut back on carbs this week. epi seems versatile. u can taylor ur results to fit ur goal by adjusting diet.
Thats excellent. Some people respond great to epi in terms of mass and strength. People who respond well to this compound are very lucky. I have seen many logs though where people are seeing great recomping effects, but only minor strength gains. If this compound is run with strength and mass in mind i think it should be run at 40+ minimum

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
alrighty then i appreciate all the comments, darsh so hdrol is better for mass and strength? I was under the impression hdrol was more for cutting? (sorry im still really new to this...)
hdrol is one of the most versatile supps out there. It works great for cutting or mass gains. You can easily put on 10-15 solid pounds and add 20-30 pounds to your major lifts with it on a 6 week cycle if you eat right. Epi seems to give some people great mass/strength results, but more often than not its more of a recomp with minor strength gains. If i were you I would run a cycle of each at some point, but I feel you will be more likely to accomplis your goals of mass and strength with hdrol than with epi. My roommate who has previously run epi and tren in seperate cycles just finished hdrol. He is 6'4 and 240. On epi he lost body fat and gained 5 pounds with minimal strength gains, which seems to be the norm with compound. On the hdrol cycle he just finished he added 13 pounds, got leaner and increased bench from 385 to 415. Thats just my opinion, you will have a fun run wither either compound though.

rebelhead

rebelhead

Banned
Awards
Thats excellent. Some people respond great to epi in terms of mass and strength. People who respond well to this compound are very lucky. I have seen many logs though where people are seeing great recomping effects, but only minor strength gains. If this compound is run with strength and mass in mind i think it should be run at 40+ minimum
ya my strength isn't really increasing that much yet. only been 2.5 weeks. and my recovery isn't any better than usual, but the mass is coming so its all good

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
ya my strength isn't really increasing that much yet. only been 2.5 weeks. and my recovery isn't any better than usual, but the mass is coming so its all good
if you do get the strength gains you should notice them in about another week and will really be noticeable weeks 4-6, but then again you may just get the mass/recomp effect, hopefully ull get the strength too though

biggie_racing

Awards
Start my cycle tomorrow! Super pumped, can't wait... It's my first cycle so hoping it's as awesome as everyone says it is

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
ya i heard epi was a good thing to run for beginners so i found positive feedback and just decided to go with it.. im about 210 now crushin the 90-95 dumbells on dumbell bench so i wanna see if i can bring that up a notch as well as pretty much everything else lol im just really excited to take my first cycle as well lol

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
ya i heard epi was a good thing to run for beginners so i found positive feedback and just decided to go with it.. im about 210 now crushin the 90-95 dumbells on dumbell bench so i wanna see if i can bring that up a notch as well as pretty much everything else lol im just really excited to take my first cycle as well lol
just have fun with it and dont play with your nipples. How are you dosing it?

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
what you mean dont play with my nipples lol? and ima do a 6 week cycle and probably something like 30/30/40/40/40/50? maybe just stay at 40 the last week depending on how i feel though

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
what you mean dont play with my nipples lol? and ima do a 6 week cycle and probably something like 30/30/40/40/40/50? maybe just stay at 40 the last week depending on how i feel though
for some reason people just start to play with their nipples on cycle it seems.

Your over 200 pounds. I would start at 40 if i were you even if this is your first cycle.

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
ya im debatin on it i just dont want bad sides ya know? but before i start ima have everything on hand.. epi,cycle support,tamox,erase,daa and forgot what else i ordered lol

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
ya im debatin on it i just dont want bad sides ya know? but before i start ima have everything on hand.. epi,cycle support,tamox,erase,daa and forgot what else i ordered lol
I wouldnt worry too much about experiencing terribly worse side effects between 30 and 50 mgs. if you got up in the 70-100 range that would be a different story though

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
then hopefully i have no worries:)

Meister

Meister

Awards
When are you planning to start your cycle?

I'm about to start another bulking cycle and I too will be running EPI. I have great success with it when I am on and diet plays a big role in the gains you will experience. Have you already planned out your diet? (grams of protein/carbs and all that) Have you already thought about dosing? Not your daily amount per week, but how much to take during the day and when? I don't remember if you said you had or were getting some BCAA's, but I find the helpfull and important. What Omega (fish oil) are you taking and how much. IMO another very important piece of the puzzle. You said that you have been studying and I'm sure have these answers...I just did not see them.

I will tell you that gymrat is good source of information. If he offered assistance, you should take him up on it.

I am placing my last supp order today. (Need more Omega or else I will run out while on cycle) Once it comes in....GAME ON!

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
haha nice and well from what ive ready ive heard a lot about taking half the dose in the am and the other half for the day in the pm, and what kinda fish oils? not sure exactly i havent bought them yet i need to buy those,DAA, and erase and im set wich il prob order todqay due to me getting too dam anxious lol

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
ok i have just about everything now so i can start my cycle.. gonna run epi 6 weeks at 30/40/40/50/50/50
only question is i have DAA and erase to use during my pct as well as my nolva at 20/20/10/10 but when do i start using my daa and erase?and for how long? those are the only things i was wondering about...

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
ok i have just about everything now so i can start my cycle.. gonna run epi 6 weeks at 30/40/40/50/50/50
only question is i have DAA and erase to use during my pct as well as my nolva at 20/20/10/10 but when do i start using my daa and erase?and for how long? those are the only things i was wondering about...
run your daa at 3 grams a day the entire time you run nolva, you can start the daa a few days early also, that way it will be kicking in when you discontinue the epi

start erase the 3rd week of nolva and run it 3/2/2/2/1 so that it extends 3 weeks past the nolva

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
ok great! thanks bro thats all i needed to know just had to get the timing right:)