Abcess

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Last Tuesday my lifting partner injected 3cc's of 1-Test Cyp into his left quad. After seeing him today I've recommended he go see a Dr. tomorrow. He was in pain all last week, and although the pain has lessened, he has a raised area on his thigh now that is generating heat. I watched him do the inject, everything was sterile(extremely so, he goes through 10 alcohol swabs just on his leg and his 1-Test cyp bottle, before injection to make sure everything is clean). He took his time, around 3 minutes, and did not move the needle. I'm thinking that 3cc's was too much into his quad. Also, this was Dazed's 1-Test cyp, not Designers(he wanted to try mine just to see if there was a difference in pain, also Dazed's is only 100mg per ml hence the 3cc inject).

What is everyone's opinion? 3cc's too much into the quad area? I've been doing 3cc's into my glutes but so far haven't gone over 2.25cc's into my quads and now after this I'm not sure if I want to try.

size

Awards
  • Established
3cc's in not to much in general but it may have been for him. Also, he could have had a reaction to the oil, 1-test, etc.

Personally, 3cc is for glutes only and 2cc in quads

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I did what sounds like that on my delt one time. I finally ended up using about 4 different antibiotics before I concluded that it wasn't septic. It fooled me because it formed a large, hard cyst just like a quarentined infection will in a muscle, but it must have just been excessive volume in too small of a muscle. I'd done 2ml in delts before but I hit it a little low that time and when it started to drain, man did my lig get inflammed just over my bi. Stayed like that for almost 2 months w/ a remnent even at 3. There is no residual now, but I never could find an active cure. Just baby it cause exercise sets it back. When tissue spaces are chemically burned with high concentration gear, fibrinogen can occlude muscle fibers and cause mucho pain! Just take it easy untill healed.

witchdawg7

witchdawg7

Banned
Awards
Last Tuesday my lifting partner injected 3cc's of 1-Test Cyp into his left quad. After seeing him today I've recommended he go see a Dr. tomorrow. He was in pain all last week, and although the pain has lessened, he has a raised area on his thigh now that is generating heat. I watched him do the inject, everything was sterile(extremely so, he goes through 10 alcohol swabs just on his leg and his 1-Test cyp bottle, before injection to make sure everything is clean). He took his time, around 3 minutes, and did not move the needle. I'm thinking that 3cc's was too much into his quad. Also, this was Dazed's 1-Test cyp, not Designers(he wanted to try mine just to see if there was a difference in pain, also Dazed's is only 100mg per ml hence the 3cc inject).

What is everyone's opinion? 3cc's too much into the quad area? I've been doing 3cc's into my glutes but so far haven't gone over 2.25cc's into my quads and now after this I'm not sure if I want to try.
When I did my quads if I used a 1" needle that is exactly what happend to me(with 1-Test cyp). I couldn't hardly walk. When I switched over to an 1 1/2" pin for my quads no problem.
To date 1-Test Cyp caused me more pain than any AAS.

worm

worm

Awards
  • Established
When I did my quads if I used a 1" needle that is exactly what happend to me(with 1-Test cyp). I couldn't hardly walk. When I switched over to an 1 1/2" pin for my quads no problem.
To date 1-Test Cyp caused me more pain than any AAS.
I've been putting 1cc of sledge's 1-test Cyp and 2cc of sledge test in the same syringe and injecting in the quads with both 1 and 2" needles with no problems. But I have heard of other people getting inflamation from 1-test mostly with home brews.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Out of probably 30 injects with Sledge Test I had 3 that got inflammed like that. Outer head of triceps and outer head of quads. I still have some sub Q discoloration over my quads but all of the pain,itchiness and heat went away after 2-5 days. Kinda freaked me out for a spell.

I'm going to add some sterile cottonseed oil to cut the concentration and try longer needles next time around.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Out of probably 30 injects with Sledge Test I had 3 that got inflammed like that. Outer head of triceps and outer head of quads. I still have some sub Q discoloration over my quads but all of the pain,itchiness and heat went away after 2-5 days. Kinda freaked me out for a spell.

I'm going to add some sterile cottonseed oil to cut the concentration and try longer needles next time around.
Be careful Bio, that could make it worse. Like Worm just mentioned, this is way better than homebrew. I brew, and only wish I had a 10% inflammation rate on my injects! If the solution was inherently septic, you'd already be infected and it'd take much longer that ~5 days to improve. It sounds to me like an issue of injection location and probably too high a volume in those sensetive areas. I'd cut w/ a little BB to about 90% of orig, cause you may dilute your concentration w/ oil, but that'll dilute you BB ratio as well. With 1-test, that is the real factor for pain.