coming off my first cycle advice please

jase24

Awards
hi there,. am new to the forum....

i have done my very first cycle every on test proprionate.. tmp250 it called... testerone/masterone/ and trenbolone all in one..

av ran it for 8 weeks and coming off it now.....now ive read abit of this forum...

i no its bad plannin. i tuk advice from sum guy who on it...

now i reallydont no what to do/ get when i come off it nxt week?

am not planning on coming on it again to be honest. wud i be ok to just not take anything? or do i need sum sort of recovery?

also if i do.. what do u recomend?

please can you give proper names as am not used to the abreviations of the recovery part.

really appreciate some help here.

ps do i need to get tested for anythin after?

again i aploligise for my poor planning... just trusted some one i thought was alrite...don get me wroing av seen gains but not massive gains...

thank you jase.

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Prepare for flames... If I were you I would go to the little section on here called pct before asking us... Also try Google...

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
get a serm and be prepared to get ripped to shreds by everyone here

jase24

Awards
I understand ppl goin to have a go etc.. But thats why I sed I no bad planning..so I do no this so don't need reminding..As it's my first course and not a heavy one am just goin to take less each week so my body builds up natural testosterone . Cheers for reply

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
that wont do sh1t man, if you start to give your body more T than it produces it shuts off natural production. you clearly have done that so how and where do you figure this natural testosterone will come from???

jase24

Awards
that wont do sh1t man, if you start to give your body more T than it produces it shuts off natural production. you clearly have done that so how and where do you figure this natural testosterone will come from???
Ta for reply..

So what ur saying is finish my course at what ever ml am doin and then just come off it?

Or say if I don't do pct and I just come off it you saying that I won't get my natural test back?

Appreciate reply.

rayactr2k6

rayactr2k6

Awards
Ta for reply..

So what ur saying is finish my course at what ever ml am doin and then just come off it?

Or say if I don't do pct and I just come off it you saying that I won't get my natural test back?

Appreciate reply.
You will get it back eventually, but you will likely get some bad side effects in the mean time, Either mentally or physically, or both. Back in Arnold's days they didn't have SERMS, they would just depend on their body's natural bounce back.

Get a SERM, asap, especially if you dont want to grow breasts, have tiny b*lls for a long time, and crazy mood swings.

Also, less importantly, but maybe still a good idea: some DAA (d-aspartic acid) will help you bounce back faster. Get the powder form, it will work better.

Next time you run a cycle, do something simpler than injectables, and do lots of research so you know what your doing.

jase24

Awards
Ta for your reply,

Wat is a serm mate?

So get daa and serm?? And that shud be fine.
I love what they have done to me but it's just the after care am not sure on at all,
the guy I got the stuff from well put it this way was happy to take my cash but follwing up my questions 8week into it he had been ignorant so I just thought stuff this I'll end it and just be happy with what results av got in 8 week..

As I don't wanna goround asking every person what to take after lol

SpyderThree

Awards
Tamoxifen citrate is a SERM that should work fine. Need to order it from a chem research website like the ones advertised on this forum.
Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulators. All you have to do is google this stuff or look around the forum. Hope your cycle isn't over yet and you have time to wait for the mail once you place your order. Might want to consider staying on cycle till you get the SERM even if that means getting more of your tmp250. Coming off with no PCT (post cycle therapy) will **** you up.

jase24

Awards
Hi mate am from England.. When you Say wil ---- me up do u mean as in mood swings?? Cheers

rayactr2k6

rayactr2k6

Awards
he means mood swings and/or hormone swings. like i said, you can grow boobs. he's right about staying on your cycle until you have a SERM on hand.

btw if you dont know what certain abbreviations mean, try wikipedia or google, you can learn alot quicker that way

jase24

Awards
Thanx guys you've been great at advice!

My mate was on cyp, sus and deca and just came off his cycle didn't take anything :/

That also confuses me as ppl say do this and some one else says do this so it's a catch 21 situation lol.

A wud love to do another cycle after this! Just Wana no exactly what I need'!

I think am defo guna do another 4 week as that will take me to 12 weeks then and in the mean time luk at what I need to take after the cycle.

I no a few abbreviations but not alot esp the after care I no nothing about!

Is there a certain aftercare that you would say take after this cycle with links?? Possibly in England where am from??

rayactr2k6

rayactr2k6

Awards
I don't know much about that type of cycle. But I know you need a SERM and some DAA would probably be a good idea (d-aspartic acid). An AI might be a good idea too (Aromatase Inhibitor). Formestane is an AI by CEL, its topical.

BTW people cant provide you with links on the forums as it is not allowed. There are web sites advertised around the site for research chemicals, those are where you get what people are talking about on here (SERM and AI). The DAA is easy to find but the most important thing is the SERM

jase24

Awards
Rite am with you, a best defo take another 4 week till I get this aftercare rote! I don't want man boobs lol..

rayactr2k6

rayactr2k6

Awards
next cycle get on here and tell people what you plan on doing and how you plan on doing it and ask for any input. That is always better than just winging it lol

jase24

Awards
Your rite :) thanx

Av been reading and ppl goin on about hcg, clomid , nolvadex

rayactr2k6

rayactr2k6

Awards
ya hcg is used for fat loss and cortisol suppression i think. if you cant afford it you could go with high doses of vitamin c 3 times a day. it wont work as well, but i hear it still helps with cortisol. clomid and nolvadex are both SERMs. Either one is sufficient from what ive read

jase24

Awards
From what av read (just joined uk forum)

I need hcg for the testicals to bring test back
And apparanley clomid and nolvadex is better together and this is to sort the estrogen out!

The only thing is I need no what dosage etc to take lol

At least am getting some where now u guys been great!

rayactr2k6

rayactr2k6

Awards
the clomid controls estrogen, but also makes your body release luteinizing hormone, which turns into testosterone. If you run all three of those, I dunno how you would dose it. With the clomid by itself, you take a certain amount (depending on your cycle) and sort of ween your body off of it.

For my 4 week superdrol PCT, i did 50/50/25/25 of clomid.

my cycle was 4 weeks, my PCT was 4 weeks. with your cycle i dunno how you would want to run it.

jase24

Awards
Yer on the uk forum they sed can take on it's own but sum found work better together altho I aint fused along as every thing gets back to normal lol.

Ywr this is the part I need to find out now

SpyderThree

Awards
Very few people can bounce back thier own test production right away when ending a cycle, for most it's a matter of time. When I said no PCT would F you up I didn't mean just mood swings. You can loose every thing you gained and sometimes even more!!! If you can afford clomid great but tamoxifen (nolvadex) is cheaper and does the trick for most people. Always worked for me...

jase24

Awards
What dosage do I do with them a week? Do I need to do hct Aswell? Or if I just take the nolva wud that be ok

SpyderThree

Awards
I think the tamoxifen is fine by it's self for me and on the cheap you could add a test booster. Some here will say you should run other supps as well but thats up to you. Nolva should be ran at a 20/20/10/10 dosage. Thats the amount taken daily on a 4 week basis.

jase24

Awards
In thE uk the guys say take nolva with clomid... If I just tuk the 2 together would every thing be ok then??? Ie testicles back to normal and test levels??

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
In thE uk the guys say take nolva with clomid... If I just tuk the 2 together would every thing be ok then??? Ie testicles back to normal and test levels??
no offense, learn what your doing man

SpyderThree

Awards
There is no magic pill combo that will just work for sure. They're cases were peoples own production never returns and they have to supp test with a script. If you can afford to run clomid with nolva then go for it. Anabolics can have life changing side effects... But I hope you understand that now.