Advice on cutting cycle

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
Still have about a week and a half to go on ment and trying to plan out my next cycle in a couple months. Primary purpose will be to lean out as much as possible. I have about every ph and various items you could think of, just looking for some advice on others experience. Was thinking about stacking trenazone and high dose 11oxo or maybe trenazone and s4. I have plenty of transaderm and formastanzol to through in the mix, just looking for ideas. I do not respond well to halovar or hdrol type compounds. Only form of epi used was havoc with not a lot of success

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Well do something like this

trenazone
1/1/1.5/1.5/1.5/1.5---ml's
11 oxo
750/750/750/750/825/825/825

11 oxo will run 1 wk longer then the tren, going above 825mg will provide more gains but you will have barely any cortisol in your body.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established

trenazone
11 oxo
Transderm
5/5/5/5/5/5---pumps a day

11 oxo will run 1 wk longer then the tren, going above 825mg will provide more gains but you will have barely any cortisol in your body which will cause other issues. No need to run forma stanzol on cycle, no reason to... save it for pct

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
will I need a serm or any kind of pct? can I inject the trenazone?

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I am seriously joking. just wanted to get someone worked up when they read that

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
will I need a serm or any kind of pct? can I inject the trenazone?
SERM: no way
Inject: yes
Also, if your planning on using transderm, its absorbed best in the anus.
LOL JK!!!!!!!!

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
SERM: no way
Inject: yes
Also, if your planning on using transderm, its absorbed best in the anus.
LOL JK!!!!!!!!
actaully the membranes in your eyes absorb more than any other so I put the transaderm in my eyes. Never felt anything like it. I had to go with a 10 guage needle to shoot the trenazone. I injected in my abs. Hoping for spot reduction. Noting crazy with the 11oxo, just hit a few hard lines of it

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
actaully the membranes in your eyes absorb more than any other so I put the transaderm in my eyes. Never felt anything like it. I had to go with a 10 guage needle to shoot the trenazone. I injected in my abs. Hoping for spot reduction. Noting crazy with the 11oxo, just hit a few hard lines of it
wow good to know, i never thought of that. on a side note, i have been injecting Clen directly into my left ventricle and dam fat loss like you wouldnt believe!!!

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
alright well I decided to just go with recommended methods on the bottle. Any more suggestions for the cycle? They do not have to just be with products I mentioned

rayactr2k6

rayactr2k6

Awards
someone stupid is gonna read this and think you can really do all that. You guys are gonna be responsible for someone's death lol

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established

trenazone
11 oxo
Transderm
5/5/5/5/5/5---pumps a day

11 oxo will run 1 wk longer then the tren, going above 825mg will provide more gains but you will have barely any cortisol in your body which will cause other issues. No need to run forma stanzol on cycle, no reason to... save it for pct
I like this...but i'd swap out the 11-oxo for some epi-strong