m 14ad conversion percentage

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Despite it's conversion to Dbol, I haven't seen anyone report problems with gyno from m1,4ad. I guess most people who have used it probably haven't taken it at high enough levels for this to be an issue, but maybe 15% conversion is a little high. It also doesn't seem like the gains come as quickly as they should with 15% conversion.

    I've never taken Dbol and am no expert on it, just throwing out an idea.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by VanillaGorilla
    Any one had liver values checked and have an idea how hard it is on the liver?
    After 25 days at 120 mgs ed my values were:AST 86,ALT 169,GGT 54.
    •   
       


  3. If anyone's intrested, I am currently dosing 250-300 a day with 1400mg 4ADcyp/wk. After 2 weeks, I'm up 10lbs and I feel like a ****ing god!

    2 more weeks and I throw in the tren. hehehe

  4. ahhh...tren!

  5. Nice Lean One, I am going to be running 200-300 mgs of it with 2000mgs of "Sledge Test" along with 1000mgs of 1-test cyp! I will run the m14add for about 6 weeks at that dose, and then switch to m4ohn at 40 mgs a day for about eight weeks after that for a total of 14 weeks. I will be running the sledge test, and 1-test cyp the entire time.
    •   
       


  6. Nice Lean One, I am going to be running 200-300 mgs of it with 2000mgs of "Sledge Test" along with 1000mgs of 1-test cyp! I will run the m14add for about 6 weeks at that dose, and then switch to m4ohn at 40 mgs a day for about eight weeks after that for a total of 14 weeks. I will be running the sledge test, and 1-test cyp the entire time
    Isn't 14 weeks kind of long from running methyls?

  7. I'm doing a cycle at the moment. went from 70mg ed to 120mg ed, I can feel the difference big time!! I'm at 245lb's so I need the higher dose I guess.

    I'm on week 5 now, was thinking of doing 6 weeks, but now I'd like to extend it to 8. Anyone think that would be a problem??

  8. Quote Originally Posted by VanillaGorilla
    Isn't 14 weeks kind of long from running methyls?
    M4ohn should be ran for atleast 6 weeks, and is a relatively mild compound, so I don't see a problem with running it this long. I may shorten the m14add I haven't decided.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Lean One
    If anyone's intrested, I am currently dosing 250-300 a day with 1400mg 4ADcyp/wk. After 2 weeks, I'm up 10lbs and I feel like a ****ing god!

    2 more weeks and I throw in the tren. hehehe


    250-300 of M1,4?. How long are you gonna stay on for?. Also what do you mean by 250-300? Do you mean 8-10 of the 30 mg m1,4?. How do you decide whether your are gonna take 8 or 10 of them each day?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    250-300 of M1,4?. How long are you gonna stay on for?. Also what do you mean by 250-300? Do you mean 8-10 of the 30 mg m1,4?. How do you decide whether your are gonna take 8 or 10 of them each day?
    I got a 40mg/ml homebrew. 2ml per dose. (80 mg). I was dosing 3x/day, but I decided to up it to 4. So I'm looking at320mg/day. At a 15% conversion rate, I'm getting 48mg mg D-Bol. I havn't decided if I am going to drop it when I add the tren. My cycly will last 10 weeks tops, so if I keep it all the way through it will not be that big of a deal.

    Oh yeah, as of this morning, I'm up 12 lbs. I love this ****. Thank you Sldge.

  11. can you post your recipe for your 40 mg/ml m14?
    Dick

  12. Quote Originally Posted by dickwootton
    can you post your recipe for your 40 mg/ml m14?
    Dick
    4 grams M14ADD to evry 100ml PEG400. Shake and bake for 30 min at 225 degrees. Holds in solution nice.

  13. Hate to be your liver, Ryansm...

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Lean One
    I got a 40mg/ml homebrew. 2ml per dose. (80 mg). I was dosing 3x/day, but I decided to up it to 4. So I'm looking at320mg/day. At a 15% conversion rate, I'm getting 48mg mg D-Bol. I havn't decided if I am going to drop it when I add the tren. My cycly will last 10 weeks tops, so if I keep it all the way through it will not be that big of a deal.

    Oh yeah, as of this morning, I'm up 12 lbs. I love this ****. Thank you Sldge.

    It can't be 15% then. I just think thats a little high. You would be raving a lot more about it if it was actually 15%. I've used a lot of different ph/ps and only one product I used actually worked!. All these new methyl products seem to be extremely underdosed except for the M1T, but I don't like that **** anyway...

  15. Sorry to sound so negative, I live in a one bedroom apartment on the 2nd floor with no ac!. So I have an excuse!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by bionicBC
    Hate to be your liver, Ryansm...
    You'd really hate to be my liver!

  17. Damn though lean one, thats really a lot. I don't know if I have seen anyone use that much. I hope to god your using an anti-e...I don't remember if you said you were and I don't want to go back through this thread again. Any strength gains besides the weight?. Weight gains mean nothing without strength, immediate weight gain is just water...

  18. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    Damn though lean one, thats really a lot. I don't know if I have seen anyone use that much. I hope to god your using an anti-e...I don't remember if you said you were and I don't want to go back through this thread again. Any strength gains besides the weight?. Weight gains mean nothing without strength, immediate weight gain is just water...
    Jeez man, You sound so self riechous. NO, I am NOT using an ante E. I HAVE NOT NEEDED IT. Water is good in a bulk. It is what makes the strength and subsequent gains possible. Get off your high horse.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Lean One
    Jeez man, You sound so self riechous. NO, I am NOT using an ante E. I HAVE NOT NEEDED IT. Water is good in a bulk. It is what makes the strength and subsequent gains possible. Get off your high horse.
    Yes I agree I do sound like a butthead. Its just the weather that bothers me. I do agree you do need some estro, but I am just thinking thats too much. I am on PaCT by bsl, for pct. Its making me moody also. Last night I just wanted to kill something, I was all tense and couldn't get to sleep till around 5 am. So I haven't been using it exactly 12 hours apart so that could be part of it too. It won't be less humid here till tommorow night....Maybe I shouldn't post until then?. Sorry to sound like such a dick!. Really I wanted to put my fist through the windows of my apartment last night!. I hope you do well on your cycle. I am really interested to hear about your gains since I have not seen anyone use that much of M1,4 before. Please keep us updated on your progress.

  20. im gonna be running as much as lean one and i cant wait!.
    Dick

  21. this is getting a lil outrageous, 325mg of a methylated substance uuuh, ill just stick to my 40mgs of dbol, thanks

  22. this is getting a lil outrageous, 325mg of a methylated substance uuuh, ill just stick to my 40mgs of dbol, thanks
    I was just going to say that. It could be that 200mg of m-1,4 is far worse than 50 mg of d bol.

  23. Is there going to be any blood work in this craziness?? Now THAT would be interesting.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by SJA
    Is there going to be any blood work in this craziness?? Now THAT would be interesting.
    If someone wants to donate me some...

  25. Lean one, are you still alive?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Boldenone undecylenate conversion
    By dirlewanger in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-07-2003, 08:26 PM
  2. target hormones conversion rate from prohormones
    By neurotic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-23-2003, 06:08 PM
  3. Steriods and enzyme conversion
    By weissmuller in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-25-2003, 10:22 PM
  4. Conversion question
    By andro69 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-20-2003, 05:41 PM
  5. Fat Percentage vs BMI
    By DarCSA in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-31-2003, 10:27 PM
Log in
Log in