m 14ad conversion percentage

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
Does any one know an approx. percentage conversion of m14 to d-bol?

ass2grass

Awards
i think i remember reading %15, not sure though, hopefully someone can confirm or deny

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
so if i were taking 100 mgs a day it would be like taking 15 mgs of d-bol a day. Holy crap Id have to take like 350 mgs of m14 a day to jumpstart my cycle.
Dick

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
M1,4ADD should have intrinsic properties of it's own, so you'll be getting whatever converts to DBOL plus the effects of the extra M1,4 that doesn't convert. Much like 4AD and testosterone.

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
hey ss what is the highest you have run m14 at im thinking about 200 mgs is that enough?

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
I've gone up to 100mg, and I loved it. Too bad I only had one bottle of DS tabs, 900mg total. I think I started at 60mg and went up to 100mg after a couple days, 2 weeks total. Just ask Lean One, if you're taking high enough of a dose, it takes no time at all to kick in. Safe to say that 200mg will be fucking awesome!

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
I've gone up to 100mg, and I loved it. Too bad I only had one bottle of DS tabs, 900mg total. I think I started at 60mg and went up to 100mg after a couple days, 2 weeks total. Just ask Lean One, if you're taking high enough of a dose, it takes no time at all to kick in. Safe to say that 200mg will be fucking awesome!
I would like to try it at a high dose like that...the only time I tried it I never went that high.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
I started at 60mgs and went to 150mgs, I have heard people using as high as 250mgs. If the 15% conversion is correct thats about right for a full d-bol dose.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
I started at 60mgs and went to 150mgs, I have heard people using as high as 250mgs. If the 15% conversion is correct thats about right for a full d-bol dose.
I think the person who used 250mgs (supposedly) was nsruffryder34, so take that for what it's worth.

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
I am currently doing 160 mg a day. I have to say the stuff works pretty well. I put 25 lbs on my bench in 2 weeks. I also noticed the stuff really bumps up recovery rates as well.

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
Any one had liver values checked and have an idea how hard it is on the liver?

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
To start off my last cycle, I did between 150-200 mgs a day, and loved it. Almost no sides. A lot of wood though, so your girlfriend/wife may be some trouble!! (Enegizer Bunny remark)

I too had minimal DOMS and QUICK recovery.

M

PS- My question is, does anybody know HOW LONG THE CONVERSION PROCESS IS? I think the half-life of D-Ball is around 4 hours, but it doesn't convert; so I wonder how long M 1, 4 takes.

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
at 160 lbs. i only took 80mg's and loved it. insane strength and body composition changes. took it with super one +

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
im just shy of 200 and i am planning on jump starting my cycle with 200-250 mgs a day and see how that works.
Dick

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
im just shy of 200 and i am planning on jump starting my cycle with 200-250 mgs a day and see how that works.
Dick

Holy ****....you'll have to change your name to Dick-Wooden :rofl:

So what are you stacking it with?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought 20 mg for a dbol dose was good enough?. So that would mean 150 mg of m1,4 would be 22.5 mg of dbol.

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
Holy ****....you'll have to change your name to Dick-Wooden :rofl:

So what are you stacking it with?
Im stacking it with test prop for the first 4 weeks 1 test cyp at 1 gram, sledge test at approx. 2 grams for about 12 weeks and finishing with either m4ohn or superbol. Then full pct and igf-1
Dick

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
I thought 20 mg for a dbol dose was good enough?. So that would mean 150 mg of m1,4 would be 22.5 mg of dbol.
I am not really an expert on steroids but from what I have read the dosage for dbol is usually 20 to 50 mg.

cookmic5

Awards
  • Established
Any one had liver values checked and have an idea how hard it is on the liver?
Bump to this question. SS (or anyone else) any lab test the two weeks you were on it... although I understand those tests would be slightly skewed by all the other things you were on at the time :D

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I did 45mgs of dbol once, and my forearms would get so pumped I had a hard time holding onto stuff... i guess you can have too much of a good thing sometimes.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Bump to this question. SS (or anyone else) any lab test the two weeks you were on it... although I understand those tests would be slightly skewed by all the other things you were on at the time :D
Okay, now there was a reason I didn't post my labs while on 100mg of M1,4ADD. I was also using M1T :rant: :twisted: with it. Let's just say my lab results were scary. Both AST and ALT in the low-mid 200s. LDH was like 350 or so. GGT was not elevated, somewhere around 14. HDL was around 12. While I would say without a doubt that M1T is much, much more toxic, I've never seen my enzymes go nearly as high as they did with the combination of those two.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Despite it's conversion to Dbol, I haven't seen anyone report problems with gyno from m1,4ad. I guess most people who have used it probably haven't taken it at high enough levels for this to be an issue, but maybe 15% conversion is a little high. It also doesn't seem like the gains come as quickly as they should with 15% conversion.

I've never taken Dbol and am no expert on it, just throwing out an idea.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
If anyone's intrested, I am currently dosing 250-300 a day with 1400mg 4ADcyp/wk. After 2 weeks, I'm up 10lbs and I feel like a fucking god! :twisted:

2 more weeks and I throw in the tren. hehehe :thumbsup:

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice Lean One, I am going to be running 200-300 mgs of it with 2000mgs of "Sledge Test" along with 1000mgs of 1-test cyp! I will run the m14add for about 6 weeks at that dose, and then switch to m4ohn at 40 mgs a day for about eight weeks after that for a total of 14 weeks. I will be running the sledge test, and 1-test cyp the entire time.

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
Nice Lean One, I am going to be running 200-300 mgs of it with 2000mgs of "Sledge Test" along with 1000mgs of 1-test cyp! I will run the m14add for about 6 weeks at that dose, and then switch to m4ohn at 40 mgs a day for about eight weeks after that for a total of 14 weeks. I will be running the sledge test, and 1-test cyp the entire time
Isn't 14 weeks kind of long from running methyls?

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
I'm doing a cycle at the moment. went from 70mg ed to 120mg ed, I can feel the difference big time!! I'm at 245lb's so I need the higher dose I guess.

I'm on week 5 now, was thinking of doing 6 weeks, but now I'd like to extend it to 8. Anyone think that would be a problem??

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Isn't 14 weeks kind of long from running methyls?
M4ohn should be ran for atleast 6 weeks, and is a relatively mild compound, so I don't see a problem with running it this long. I may shorten the m14add I haven't decided.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If anyone's intrested, I am currently dosing 250-300 a day with 1400mg 4ADcyp/wk. After 2 weeks, I'm up 10lbs and I feel like a fucking god! :twisted:

2 more weeks and I throw in the tren. hehehe :thumbsup:

250-300 of M1,4?. How long are you gonna stay on for?. Also what do you mean by 250-300? Do you mean 8-10 of the 30 mg m1,4?. How do you decide whether your are gonna take 8 or 10 of them each day?

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
250-300 of M1,4?. How long are you gonna stay on for?. Also what do you mean by 250-300? Do you mean 8-10 of the 30 mg m1,4?. How do you decide whether your are gonna take 8 or 10 of them each day?
I got a 40mg/ml homebrew. 2ml per dose. (80 mg). I was dosing 3x/day, but I decided to up it to 4. So I'm looking at320mg/day. At a 15% conversion rate, I'm getting 48mg mg D-Bol. I havn't decided if I am going to drop it when I add the tren. My cycly will last 10 weeks tops, so if I keep it all the way through it will not be that big of a deal.

Oh yeah, as of this morning, I'm up 12 lbs. :rofl: I love this ****. :thumbsup: Thank you Sldge.

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
can you post your recipe for your 40 mg/ml m14?
Dick

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got a 40mg/ml homebrew. 2ml per dose. (80 mg). I was dosing 3x/day, but I decided to up it to 4. So I'm looking at320mg/day. At a 15% conversion rate, I'm getting 48mg mg D-Bol. I havn't decided if I am going to drop it when I add the tren. My cycly will last 10 weeks tops, so if I keep it all the way through it will not be that big of a deal.

Oh yeah, as of this morning, I'm up 12 lbs. :rofl: I love this ****. :thumbsup: Thank you Sldge.

It can't be 15% then. I just think thats a little high. You would be raving a lot more about it if it was actually 15%. I've used a lot of different ph/ps and only one product I used actually worked!. All these new methyl products seem to be extremely underdosed except for the M1T, but I don't like that **** anyway...

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn though lean one, thats really a lot. I don't know if I have seen anyone use that much. I hope to god your using an anti-e...I don't remember if you said you were and I don't want to go back through this thread again. Any strength gains besides the weight?. Weight gains mean nothing without strength, immediate weight gain is just water...

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Damn though lean one, thats really a lot. I don't know if I have seen anyone use that much. I hope to god your using an anti-e...I don't remember if you said you were and I don't want to go back through this thread again. Any strength gains besides the weight?. Weight gains mean nothing without strength, immediate weight gain is just water...
Jeez man, You sound so self riechous. NO, I am NOT using an ante E. I HAVE NOT NEEDED IT. :twisted: Water is good in a bulk. It is what makes the strength and subsequent gains possible. Get off your high horse. :trout:

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jeez man, You sound so self riechous. NO, I am NOT using an ante E. I HAVE NOT NEEDED IT. :twisted: Water is good in a bulk. It is what makes the strength and subsequent gains possible. Get off your high horse. :trout:
Yes I agree I do sound like a butthead. Its just the weather that bothers me. I do agree you do need some estro, but I am just thinking thats too much. I am on PaCT by bsl, for pct. Its making me moody also. Last night I just wanted to kill something, I was all tense and couldn't get to sleep till around 5 am. So I haven't been using it exactly 12 hours apart so that could be part of it too. It won't be less humid here till tommorow night....Maybe I shouldn't post until then?. Sorry to sound like such a dick!. Really I wanted to put my fist through the windows of my apartment last night!. I hope you do well on your cycle. I am really interested to hear about your gains since I have not seen anyone use that much of M1,4 before. Please keep us updated on your progress.

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
im gonna be running as much as lean one and i cant wait!.
Dick

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
this is getting a lil outrageous, 325mg of a methylated substance uuuh, ill just stick to my 40mgs of dbol, thanks :)

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
this is getting a lil outrageous, 325mg of a methylated substance uuuh, ill just stick to my 40mgs of dbol, thanks
I was just going to say that. It could be that 200mg of m-1,4 is far worse than 50 mg of d bol.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Is there going to be any blood work in this craziness?? Now THAT would be interesting.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Is there going to be any blood work in this craziness?? Now THAT would be interesting.
If someone wants to donate me some... :whip:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 15
Supplements 3
Cgkone Anabolics 2
Cgkone Anabolics 14
Anabolics 7