m 14ad conversion percentage

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just wondering about your cycle, I would like to know more about it. How do you feel?. Any water retention?. How are you strength gains going?

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Honestly guys, I feel fucking great except for having been recently separated, I need some pussy in a bad way. :twisted: I have yet to experience any negative sides.So far, my BP is mabey slightly above normal, but I do plenty of cardio and that keeps it in check. There was a minor acne flare up as androgen levels were increasing, but that has leveled off. It's really not that bad. Strength gains are coming real nice too. As far as estrogen sides, there have been none. I have never experienced any while on cycle with any of these aromatizing methyls. Keep in mind, I am also pinning 1400mg of 4ADcyp/wk. Mabey I'm lucky and am not as sensitive to estrogenic sides, Idunno. I do have nolva just in case I need it, but it looks like I'll be saving it for PCT.

A little update... I'll admit I ate like a pig last night, but hey, I'm bulking right? I tipped the scales 15lbs heavier than at day 1. :eek: That's the largest weight increase I have ever had on cycle yet. I can't wait to add the tren. I have never pinned tren before. in the past,I have always responded quite well to transD tren. Whoever said that the first cycle is always the best was full of ****.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Honestly guys, I feel fucking great except for having been recently separated, I need some pussy in a bad way. :twisted: I have yet to experience any negative sides.So far, my BP is mabey slightly above normal, but I do plenty of cardio and that keeps it in check. There was a minor acne flare up as androgen levels were increasing, but that has leveled off. It's really not that bad. Strength gains are coming real nice too. As far as estrogen sides, there have been none. I have never experienced any while on cycle with any of these aromatizing methyls. Keep in mind, I am also pinning 1400mg of 4ADcyp/wk. Mabey I'm lucky and am not as sensitive to estrogenic sides, Idunno. I do have nolva just in case I need it, but it looks like I'll be saving it for PCT.

A little update... I'll admit I ate like a pig last night, but hey, I'm bulking right? I tipped the scales 15lbs heavier than at day 1. :eek: That's the largest weight increase I have ever had on cycle yet. I can't wait to add the tren. I have never pinned tren before. in the past,I have always responded quite well to transD tren. Whoever said that the first cycle is always the best was full of ****.
Hey LO, what ester tren are you going to run?

jkaz182003

Banned
Awards
are you guys separating your doses or are you taking it all at one time? does it matter?

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
are you guys separating your doses or are you taking it all at one time? does it matter?
I am taking it 3 to 4 times a day. You could prob. do twice a day. If I take more than 40 mg it gives me a head ache.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I'm doing divided doses but that's just me. However,I do 2 of my doses 1hr pre WO and with my PWO meal.

weeenisss

Board Supporter
Awards
glad to hear the positive feedback on the M14, I just started a cycle of m14 and m4ohn, with a little 1 test to kick start it. ill post on how it comes along.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Added The Tren 2 days ago. Everything is good. Weight at this point is holding at 14 to 15 lbs.My goal the rest of the cycle is to clean up the diet a little and sharpen up the abs.

upINtheLBC

Awards
Does anyone know how many mg's i can get into each ml of olive oil. I am talkin about a suspension here too.

I am thinking i can go up to about 40mg and just shake it before each dose??? or do i have to heat it too???

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
If you're talking about suspending for oral dosing,PEG400 is the way to go. I'm not sure if olive oil would even work. I have 40mg/ml in PEG400 and it stays in solution nicely.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
If you're talking about suspending for oral dosing,PEG400 is the way to go. I'm not sure if olive oil would even work. I have 40mg/ml in PEG400 and it stays in solution nicely.
I really believe that you could even get 50mg/ml fairly easily!

upINtheLBC

Awards
well i went with 92ml olive oil and 8ml everclear.

i put 3 grams of m14add in it to get 30mg/ml.

so far i'm having a hell of a time :(

looks like after 3 treatments of hot bath, i've got it to suspend pretty well. so i guess olive oil and ever clear work, but i would def. go with the peg. seems like already have a little coating on the bottom after sitting just 10min. Guess i'll be shaking this bottle like a bitch for the next month. Oh well. :frustrate

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
If memory serves me right, Sldge had a hard time using any thing other than PEG400 to dissolve M14ADD. I did a 20mg/ml solution in strait everclear, but I still had to shake it every time and lets not talk about how it tastes going down. :eek: :blink:

Dissolve 4 grams into 100ml Peg400. Shake the crap out of it, bake it at 225 for 30 min or so, Shake one last time, and that's it. Stays perfectly clear, and will never come out of solution after that. And IMHO, PEG400 goes down a lot easier than everclear does.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
well i went with 92ml olive oil and 8ml everclear.

i put 3 grams of m14add in it to get 30mg/ml.

so far i'm having a hell of a time :(

looks like after 3 treatments of hot bath, i've got it to suspend pretty well. so i guess olive oil and ever clear work, but i would def. go with the peg. seems like already have a little coating on the bottom after sitting just 10min. Guess i'll be shaking this bottle like a bitch for the next month. Oh well. :frustrate

Frustrating as it is, I appreciate you posting your results. :goodpost:
You may have to put in more solvent to make it easier (obviously you would have more dilution) to dissolve.

Also I would like to thank Lean One for his contribution as well :drunk:

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I know this is a tad old, but yes I just got a 50mg/ml solution using PEG 400! :D
Let me know if it stays that way or if it crashes after a few days. I'd like to try that. Mabey even do a 60mg/ml.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Let me know if it stays that way or if it crashes after a few days. I'd like to try that. Mabey even do a 60mg/ml.

ditto for me. I would love to be able to put more into suspension :hammer: more :hammer: more :hammer: more :hammer: more :hammer:

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
ditto for me. I would love to be able to put more into suspension :hammer: more :hammer: more :hammer: more :hammer: more :hammer:
Do you ever feel like a junkie sometimes?
:icon_lol: :rofl: :lol:

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
LOL

I'm glad you guys bumped this thread somehow I missed a lot of it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 15
Supplements 3
Cgkone Anabolics 2
Cgkone Anabolics 14
Anabolics 7