First HDrol Cycle

CELTIC34

Awards
Hey IM getting ready to start a Cycle of H-Drol for the first time. Im 5'7 and weigh 158. Im going to be taking all the items listed below during my cycle. Any other suggestions and or advice would be great, and at my weight what would be the best dosage for me with Hdrol??

Currently pre-loading with milk thistle and hawthorne berry

During HDrol cycle will be taking-
- Milk thistle and Hawthorne Berry
- Whey Protein
-Creatine
-Animal Paks
-Taurine
-C4 (pre workout supplement)

For my PCT i will be taking Clomid.

Any other suggestions and or advice would be great. Will be keeping a LOG of how my cycle goes.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how long were you going to run the cycle for? 4 or 6 weeks?

either way, i'd say start out at 50mg.

is this your first cycle?

CELTIC34

Awards
i got two bottles so i was planning on taking it for 6 weeks, and yes this is my very first cycle.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everything looks good. Might bump to 75mg last 3 weeks..enjoy!

CELTIC34

Awards
Just got my Hdro today....plan on starting it on September 12. Will be updating Log on how everything goes...

One question before i start.....i have been taking Animal Pak for about a month now and i know it has Milk Thistle and Hawthorne Berry im pretty sure its good to go ahead and start my cycle and once i start i will be taking extra milk thistle and hawthorne berry on top of my animal Paks..

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
not enough cycle support and poor pct. you need to do more research bro

CELTIC34

Awards
Ok.....so i just did some research and correct me if im wrong. If i take cycle assist it is going to be basically the same thing i have in plan to take wich is

-milk thistle
-hawthorn berry
-saw palmetto
-animal stak

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
...Btw take the clomid and I would also stack it w/ a natural test booster like Animal Stak. I usually PCT w/ Nolva and Animal Stak.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
not enough cycle support and poor pct. you need to do more research bro
im not sure if he is joking, i hope he is, otherwise he needs to do more research.--^

clomid+ animal stak will be fine for pct. animal stak is one of my fav t boosters. it's good stuff. best used in pct though.

your minimal support supps will be fine, of course it could be better, but it isn't going to make or brake you with hdrol.

if you were running superdrol, then that would be a diff story.

plan to run hd 50mg for 6 weeks. about week 3-4 if you feel like bumping it to 75mg, go for it, if you are happy with the results at 50mg though, i'd rec staying there.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eh, I'd recommend some sort of estrogen control in PCT if u wanna stay dry and have more control over libido and muscle hardness. With H-drol, it most likely wont be necessary but sometimes people get back rebound. This all depends upon ur body reaction. Clomid is more effective at boosting test than Nolva so I tuink you'll be fine on that front as long as u take it for 4 weeks. Also, ur cycle support is fine. H-drol is rather mild and liver support is what matters most with this compound. It doesnt convert to estro and it doesnt typically give significant increases in blood pressure although some increases r to be expected. Honestly, while the supplements DO make a difference they r often times marginal. Think about it...u want to protect ur liver, cholesterol, and blood pressure, correct? Well the best things for that are UDCA, a clean low sodium diet and a moderate amount of cardio. Sure, all this extra stuff is great but ur diet has the greatest effect on health while on cycle, IMO.

CELTIC34

Awards
thanks man....appreciate all the good advice. cant wait to start it

Silent muscle

Silent muscle

Awards
id take cycle assist while on or liv 52 and i dnt take pre workout supps while on cuz a blood pressure even with hawthorn berry good luck tho

CELTIC34

Awards
what is a really good test booster for me to take while on my cycle....or should CEL PCT assist be good w/ clomid??

Protege05

Awards
I just started pct today. I'm using nolva, daa(for t-booster), and pct assist. Also using cycle assist bcuz I read serms strain ur liver also. I also have inhibit e which I'll start 4 week of pct incase or estro rebound. This is advise I got from other members that made alot of since. Good luck with ur cycle

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just started pct today. I'm using nolva, daa(for t-booster), and pct assist. Also using cycle assist bcuz I read serms strain ur liver also. I also have inhibit e which I'll start 4 week of pct incase or estro rebound. This is advise I got from other members that made alot of since. Good luck with ur cycle
I'm not so sure how reliable the claim is that SERMS are harmful to your liver. I'm sure to some degree they are, but the amount of harm they present could very well be neglible. I personally believe it was a claim sent out to circulate the internet to encourage people to buy OTC PCT products instead. Technically, Ibuprofen could produce strain on the liver if enough of it is taken. The key here is realizing the difference between a toxic compound and a compound that makes your liver work a little harder than normal. I think people that experience liver damage and eventually liver cancer from SERMS are also women who take SERMS year round, particularly Tamoxifen for the breast cancer fighting effects. This shouldn't be a concern for someone who generally is a healthy individual that may use SERMS 4-10 weeks out of the year.

And if your testosterone is restored while taking Nolva, you really shouldn't have any estrogen rebound. The whole point behind taking Nolva for PCT is to allow your testosterone and estrogen to come back up while controlling the gyno issues associated with rising estrogen. But, since you have inhibit-e, might as well use it.

CELTIC34

Awards
ok so i had to delay my cycle to make sure i had everything straight. so i plan on starting in 4 days. I plan on doing my cycle of h drol like this 25/50/50/50/75/75. Anyone feel that is good enough or should i go a little more on the dose or maybe less? keep im mind i am 5'7 and weigh 160.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is dry. But it is also a precursor steroid nonetheless and does reduce testosterone production significantly. While it isnt the end of the world for him to use say..DAA and an AI, the best bet is to include a SERM not for rebound safety but for the assurance of quick transitional recovery. This makes holding gains easier.