SUPERDROL PULSE And EPISTANE

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Planning on running a 5 week cycle of ep-stane while pulsing m-stane (superdrol) M W F. Something like this

30/30/30/45/45 ep
10/20/20/20/30/30 m-stane MWF

Pre and Post for pulse

Pct- toremifene and natty test erase all support sups that will be taking while on cycle as well milk thistle, Hawthorne berry, taurine, joint support, vitamins etc..

I want some good info on what you guys think, ran m-drol twice one pulse one m-drol to p-plex bridge that was awesome, ran some h drol too so got decent experience with phs, constructive criticism any added info from you guys would be great

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
I like that idea as well!! Never thought of it, any other ideas keep em coming!!

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Going to be logging this as well, should be starting in about two weeks after loading supports, anyone bridge the compounds before??

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Here is my Pre picture and I will post up a post picture when I'm done, prolly gonna start next week sometime after Pre loading, plan is to stay decently lean and put on good 10lbs, I eat clean low carbs a lot of protein and lots of healthy fats

Attachments

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Started the cycle today! Took 10mg m-stane hour Pre workout and took my LGI EPI with breakfast and post workout gonna take my third tonight, weighed in at the gym 212, lighter then normal but I have been cutting quite a bit of carbs, going to gradually increase carbs while on cycle I hope to get 225 by the end!

JerseyDrew77

JerseyDrew77

Awards
why dont you just run the sd at 10mg e/d for 6 weeks with the epi.
I though with SD you are only supposed to run it no more than 4 weeks. Can you run it longer by keeping it at a low dose?

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Yep, keep it at 10mg, I wouldn't go more then six week tho. Gains won't be as fast but ability to hold onto gains is much better cause of the longer cycle.

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Going to update about every three days, today's workout was solid weighed in at 212 but my weight fluctuates quite a bit

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I though with SD you are only supposed to run it no more than 4 weeks. Can you run it longer by keeping it at a low dose?
side effects (positive and negative) are dose/cycle length dependant.

20-30mg for 6 weeks? no, not very safe.

5-10mg for 6 weeks is pretty mild.

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Well 4th day of cycle and weighed in at 216! 4lbs already, most likely water and glycogen but my lifting partner said I was looking pretty jacked today, my wrist and knee were hurting little, both compounds being dry makes that understandable, prolly gonna start doubling up on joint support, felt stronger today as well so all in all it's great so far.

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Day 5- felt pretty decent strength today, hit quads good and little chest, weighed in at 214 so 2lb drop but just water weight I'm guessing. Still up 2lb from monday tho so that's good.

jt339

Awards
  • Established
why dont you just run the sd at 10mg e/d for 6 weeks with the epi.
That defeats the purpose of a pulse which is to (theoretically) keep testosterone production from dropping to zero. If you constantly have synthetic androgens in your system (dose does not matter in this case) test production will drop to nothing over the course of 6 weeks.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
for those guys out there that divide and multiply dosing and try to be eccentric

DO NOT run SD for 12 weeks at 5mg. because you ran it for 6 weeks at 10mg

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
So beast u think running superdrol 6 weeks at 10mg Is too much? Im all about constructive criticism, let me know what your thoughts are.

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
what about:

SD 10/20/20/20/0/0/0/0
epi 0 / 0/ 0/ 30/45/60/60

? That'd be a really strong sd--> epi bridge. It would probably be a monsterous cycle... you could even drop the last week of SD and start the epi bridge that week, keeping the sd to three weeks.

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Well I'm already running my EPI at 30 a day this whole week, with my 10 of superdrol.. Maybe I will just do 10mg superdrol for 4 weeks, then up the EPI last two weeks?

jt339

Awards
  • Established
So beast u think running superdrol 6 weeks at 10mg Is too much? Im all about constructive criticism, let me know what your thoughts are.
I wouldn't run it anymore than 4 if you're not pulsing and up the dose to 20mg. If you're pulsing you can run it from 4-7 weeks at 30mg three times a week. Get some aromasin.

anabolicminds.c om/forum/steroids/183050-pulsing-using-aromasin.html

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
K I'm thinking of next week going up to 20mg on the superdrol then 20 for third week and keep the EPI at 20mg a day till I'm off superdrol then run the EPI at 40mg til I'm done

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
So somethig like this,
30,20,20,40,40,40-EPI
10,20,20,0,0,0- superdrol

Looks retarded I know but changed my mind. Wanted to get some more superdrol love.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
Well I'm already running my EPI at 30 a day this whole week, with my 10 of superdrol.. Maybe I will just do 10mg superdrol for 4 weeks, then up the EPI last two weeks?
I was thinking the same thing.

SD 10/10/10/10/0/0
Epi 30/30/30/30/45/45

that or just do SD on your workout days so maybe workout 5 times a week so two days off of SD a week. too bad you didnt have 5mg caps of SD even though they are lame haha do 5mg on off days 10mg on training days

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
i wasnt sayin that. i was sayin time on does matter so dont get the idea that u shouldnt get bloodwork . suppression will be less but orals hurt lipids even at lower doses.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
Jbry, could you explain why you think that 10mg straight would yield less shutdown, is it because the half life of sd is like 8 hours or whatevs?

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Awesome workout today, ridiculous pump and felt like I couldn't stop, workout partner said I keep looking leaner and leaner, I'm at 215 today so 3lb increase and it's day 8.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
Awesome workout today, ridiculous pump and felt like I couldn't stop, workout partner said I keep looking leaner and leaner, I'm at 215 today so 3lb increase and it's day 8.
lucky! have fun, monitor self for sides. if sides happen, just drop the SD

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that's what I plan on doing, only gonna run the superdrol for three weeks then epistane should be in full out blast mode

jt339

Awards
  • Established
I hope you keep this log updated. I'm really curious as I plan to run an mdrol epi cycle next.

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
I will man, it's easy having the notifications pop on my phone from the app so after every workout I will keep u guys all informed.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
I will man, it's easy having the notifications pop on my phone from the app so after every workout I will keep u guys all informed.
i have the AM app on my iphone and have no clue where to view my notifications.. its really annoying because i can see how many notifications on the icon but i cant check them ._.

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Yeah mine shows the notifications and I just go the subscribed and i usually just check this thread cause it's the one I'm most involved in, they need to put notifications by the threads as well to make more sense.

jt339

Awards
  • Established
You mind posting your workouts here too? At least the progression of the big lifts

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
For sure man I will do that today, doing back and hams today so I will post after that.

jt339

Awards
  • Established
Awesome. I know you were considering a pulse on the mdrol and that happens to be what I'm doing. Don't know if you care, but here's the link to my journal if you want to see how pulsing works for me. anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/182975-mdrol-pulse.html#post3010185

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Well lifted back today, felt skin tearing pumps again, haha but seriously it was good. Barbell rows felt light today I was doing 205 and was getting more then Pre cycle lifts, weight still at 215 but eating low carbs and feel like I'm getting quite a bit leaner, even couple hours after workout still felt pumped. Hoping to see the scale moving a little more, might up carbs a little, still getting lots of cals with olive oil drinks and peanut butter.

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Jt339 - I changed from a pulse to light superdrol epi stack, my thread title is misleading sorry bout that.

jt339

Awards
  • Established
Jt339 - I changed from a pulse to light superdrol epi stack, my thread title is misleading sorry bout that.
I'm aware. If you look at it again I said you were considering it, not actually doing it. I'm pulsing now so you can the benefits/detriments of what you were considering.

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Rock on man, I did a mdrol pulse about a year ago for five weeks, good strength gains and 7lb weight gain.

jt339

Awards
  • Established
You've piqued my interest...

How much were you taking? What kind of strength gains? How was recovery?

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Recovery was great, hardly any sides, did 30mg 3 tines week with dc training style. For 5 weeks. Pct was over the counter with cortisol blocker had a test booster on off days for the pulse as well if I remember.

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Switched my log up too the cycle info section, so that's where I will be logging everything from now.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
so 30mg 3 times a week or 4? also did you get any shrinkage or higher estrogen? what did it feel like compared to jsut a regular cycle of say 10mg in the beginning to 20mg for a few weeks.

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Well pumps werent as hard, libido went down a little, estrogen rebound was fine, and didnt have the fast weight gain and strength gains weren't as good, they were good but not like a straight cycle. A lot less sides tho