Questions for experienced mdrol users...

guido gorilla

Awards
What's up meat heads!
I've got some questions for more experienced/knowledgeable users of mdrol. This is my 1st solo run of the compound, but second time
around with sd (1st was Phreak, sd/hd combo).

-I'm only on day 8 @ 20mg and haven't saw much of anything...maybe a lil pump & some aggressiveness, a little lethargy, but no strength
or size/weight gains... currently hovering around 215 & roughly 12% bf, started to bulk a little early this year.
I've been getting 400+ grams of carbs, 200+ grams of protein, & been drinking tons of water...
I know it usually takes orals about 2 weeks to kick in... so can I expect my 3rd week to be crazy then?

-Also not experiencing any sides, if no sides arise & I do get good strength/size gains in the 3rd week, should I run a 4th? I know most say
to just do a 3 weeker but if it "blows" me up real quick, I can loose it all just as quick. I plan on listening to my body.

-I feel I a have proper pct lined up to help with gains, it will consist of:
Nolva - 20/20/10/10
DAA - 3g/3g/3g/3g
Erase - 1/1/3/3
Creatine Mono
Possibly some TestoPro if I feel DAA isn't enough

Thanks for the help!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I would run the 4th wk based on sides. I dont think your eating enough protein tho. I would aim for 325-350g's at your weight.

Some people respond better than others to SD, but by now with all those carbs you should have gained some water weight....

guido gorilla

Awards
Alright. I'll up the protein intake. Gonna up my cals too...
No other thoughts/opinions/experiences here guys..?

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
SD did for me in 16 days what hdrol or epi did in a full 6 week cycle. What brand are you using? I have beastdrol and it is AWESOME. Granted, it is stacked with a healthy dose of andromass, but that **** isn't supposed to kick in for 3 weeks... :D

guido gorilla

Awards
i have cel mdrol.... suppose to be 1 of the purest sd clones...

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
Like ALL meds, some respond, some don't. Some need more, some need less. Maybe YOUR body metabolizes the SD faster and/or it doesn't absorb as well for whatever reason. Play with the dosage, but be smart and keep logs notating dosage, sides, calories, etc.

One other note, grapefruit juice taken with an oral increases the bioavaliabity of the drug just like regular meds. You can google it....

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Like ALL meds, some respond, some don't. Some need more, some need less. Maybe YOUR body metabolizes the SD faster and/or it doesn't absorb as well for whatever reason. Play with the dosage, but be smart and keep logs notating dosage, sides, calories, etc.

One other note, grapefruit juice taken with an oral increases the bioavaliabity of the drug just like regular meds. You can google it....
try going to 30mg or taking 20mg with grapefruit juice. both should help. Beware the sides @ 30mg are much worse. Are you getting calf pumps??

Do you dose the SD with a few fish oils and 40-60g of carbs??

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
try going to 30mg or taking 20mg with grapefruit juice. both should help. Beware the sides @ 30mg are much worse. Are you getting calf pumps?? Do you dose the SD with a few fish oils and 40-60g of carbs??
^^^^^what he said too^^^^^^^^

AwfullyAmazin

Awards
I don't get any real bad sides from the compound. I run whole bottles of Superdrol at once these days usually doing 30/30/30/20/20 w/ 8oz grapefruit juice and I take it all right when I wake up.

guido gorilla

Awards
Yeah. Always take my doses with fish oil & usually eat right around that time too with carbs, never tried grape juice tho... No calf pumps at all.
Have been debating on going to 30mgs...
I appreciate the help fellas!
Also I track all my cals, protein, carbs, etc on my iPhone :)

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I don't get any real bad sides from the compound. I run whole bottles of Superdrol at once these days usually doing 30/30/30/20/20 w/ 8oz grapefruit juice and I take it all right when I wake up.
this isnt smart, there are much better ways to dose SD

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have to agree it seems a bit harsh lol. I know everyone is different but for most it would be better to start lower. I think 5wks @ 30mg is pushing it a little.