Helladrol as a mass/muscle gainer ?

Barcelona99

Awards
Hi All,

Just wondering if I can use Helladrol from Mrsupps as a Mass/gainer, the country I live in has limited resources and harder to obtain. Can Helladrol help with mass/muscle gains I know it says its more for cutting ?

Cheers

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi All,

Just wondering if I can use Helladrol from Mrsupps as a Mass/gainer, the country I live in has limited resources and harder to obtain. Can Helladrol help with mass/muscle gains I know it says its more for cutting ?

Cheers
It can definitely be used as a mass builder. It all depends on how your diet and training is geared towards your goals. When in a caloric surplus on Helladrol, a lot of users can gain anywhere from 8-15lbs during a 6 week cycle. It is very versatile and can be used for cutting, recomping, or bulking ;)

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man definitely can use hella as a mass gainer. I was using it for about 6 weeks. I was planning on cutting....but mid cycle I changed my mind and started eating like a horse. I put on about 10lbs and kept it.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
For sure. It's hella versatile. See what I did there ;)

Seriously though, be sure you can acquire proper pct components before you start up a cycle though bro. I know hella is mild, but I still wouldn't recommend going completely OTC for pct.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Isnt this a clone of H-drol? Or P-mag? There is plenty of historical info on this product and lots of cycles/PCTs as well..

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Isnt this a clone of H-drol? Or P-mag? There is plenty of historical info on this product and lots of cycles/PCTs as well..
h drol. Its all a clone of the halo-50 tho

I gained 11lb on a mild 6wk run from it, others have had similar gains. Make sure to get your pct in hand before starting the cycle. Using a serm in pct is debatable but if you want to keep your gains it will be necessary. Otherwise you will likely lose 50% in pct. I know it will be harder for you to get one in your area but see what you can do.

Turnitup122

Awards
Just finishing pct for my 5 week h drol cycle. Only gained 5 lbs cuz I switched from a bulk to a cut beginning week 4.(pigged out in week 3 like a dumas$) well I mean i gained twelve and lost 7. But anyways this probly doesn't belong in old school anabolics lol

Turnitup122

Awards
Nvrmind I'm in the wrong section. Lol

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you can get Andromass where you live Barcelona99, id seriously consider that 1st.

dubfungus

Awards
If anyone who has any info could message this andro series . Would me much appreciated .

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I liked hdrol. Used it to gain mass. Was my first cycle though so that could be the reason. Recomped me quite well.

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
SD for mass gains.

I am currently doing 8wks of andromass with a 3-4wk SD kicker. In 17 days of SD/AM I PR'ed over all my previous #'s that were all from the last cycle: helladrol. Helladrol made me strong as hell and worked great. Low sides - really a great compound to start with. Andromass, Helladrol, Androhard, Epistrong... take your pick...

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Hi All,

Cheers
you can use any steroid for bulkign or cutting. soem just have differing effectsliek water retention or anti-catabolic effects.
id say your fine.
but would rec epistrong or beastdrol with a test bast for bulking.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 25
ddfox Supplement Auction 0
Supplements 5
Supplements 9
General Chat 2