Looking for an SD stack. Any advice?

gymrat500

gymrat500

Awards
I just purchased some SD and am curious what else should I stack with it to get the best gains. Would like something to help stay dry, if thats possible. I am looking to gain size and strength on this stack. Also, is there a better PCT to take when I am done with the SD over another? Just trying to gather as much information as possible. Thanks for the help!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
dont stack it. If you dont know what to use for PCT you shouldnt be running SD.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
x2, this sounds like it's your first rodeo. SD is awfully harsh for a first cycle man.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm actually stacking SDrol with Katanadrol 2.0. Granted it is un-methylated, fairly weak and supposed to improve cholesterol profile.

Im on

Sdrol 0/0/10/20/20/20(maybe end on 3rd week dependent on lethargy and sides)
Katanadrol 250/250/300/350/350/350

EC Stack 25/200 preworkout

Support:
Liver juice 10ml day
Advanced cycle support 4 caps a day
Taurine for back pumps
sustain alpha 3 on 3 off for cycle

PCT:
Primordial performance TRS (toco-8, sustain alpha, endoamp)
Torem

Monitoring BP throughout cycle due to EC and Sdrol. So far the highest it's been is 140/70 but Im checking 2 times a day.

Edit: this is my 3rd stack in 2 years

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Sd and anadrol!

gymrat500

gymrat500

Awards
I actually used this a couple times a few years back and I cant find the PCT that i used then. I know things have been banned and what not since then and I also know that there have been a lot of new supps hitting the market. The first time I used this I got my info from a buddy of mine who was big in the sport but he has since moved away and I no longer see him. I was just asking for the best PCT that works the best for SD since I do know that it is fairly rough on your liver. There are a million different PCT's out there, I just wanted to get some input from u guys with experience. Thanks for the heads up though...

gymrat500

gymrat500

Awards
Jasen and jamesm11, thanks for the advice, I am going to look into those. I did see the Primodial Performance PCT but wasnt sure that it was a good one or not. Thanks for the input!

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Pct USE clomid and nova for 4wks. Then the next 4wks use PP PCT. Its called 2/2 pct. U run one strong pct followed by OTC pct

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
run beastdrol at 10mg for 4wks and katandrol at 250-350 for 6wks. Do lots of research before starting, a Serm is a must, cycle support a must. hope you like to read

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Katanadrol 2.0. Granted it is un-methylated, fairly weak and supposed to improve cholesterol profile.
yea, improve cholesterol, and you believed that? :lmao:

it lowers cholesterol alright, the hdl.