Formastane
DAA
Omega 3 (Fish Oil)
Joint Care Supp
Tamoxifen* (20-20-20-10)

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Well. For starters I wouldn't recommend stacking 2 methylated compounds.

pct looks decent. I'd up the nolva dose though, something like 40/40/20/20.

DAA is a solid addition to the pct. Start it at the same time as your serm. If you need a good price on it, we have it at the ntbm store right now for 16.99 and free shipping, with coupon code needto139. You shouldn't need the forma with nolva, use it at the either the tail end of your pct, or right after to prevent estro rebound.

GIANTwoffer

Awards
What are the dangers of staking the two methylated compounds? Is it just that its to extreme for someone who hasnt cycled before?

-ive cycled before, without doing research, spawn twice, superdrol, superdrol 2, tbomb II, steroid experiment. in the middle of pseudo gyno reversal with letro, been off sups since sept 2010. basically i ****ed up, but now im all good, im planning on cycling when i arrive for 2nd semester janurary 2012, and getting my diet and training perfected this semester (not that i havent been working at that already) THIS SITUATION IS UNDER CONTROL. my test is normal and has been, fixing estrogen as we speak. then ill chill till late Jan 2012.

and thanks ill up the nolva to that and when i taper off the nolva ill ease onto the formastane to prevent rebound.