going to do my first cycle

canadian boy

Awards
hey guys i am new to this and would like suggestion please no smart ass stuff please i am 45 years old 180lbs 6'2"and i just bought test emanthe going to start sept 1 just want to know what you think i will be starting with 500mg for ten weeks with 1mg propecia 0.25 mg arimidex 50mg of clomid every other day then pct would be nolvadex with a test booster? all with a 2500 cal diet high in protein really needle shy so i want to make sure i get as much out of this cycle as i can ...what do you guys think does this sound good?

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Don't run clomid throughout... Only use it during pct w your nolvadex... The Arimidex will hold off gyno problems, but if I were you I would hold off to use it. You might not even be sensitive to estrogen and using Arimidex off the bat could crush your estrogen levels to the point that kills joints/ gains... Just keep an eye on things and use it if issues arise...

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Also, pct starts 2 weeks after your last shot... Test e takes 2 weeks to clear... Might be a good idea to have letro on hand in case you get gyno, as it is the only thing that ll get rid of gyno...

canadian boy

Awards
Also, pct starts 2 weeks after your last shot... Test e takes 2 weeks to clear... Might be a good idea to have letro on hand in case you get gyno, as it is the only thing that ll get rid of gyno...
wow quick response thank you but these short forms you guys use is killing me i letro?

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Letro is short for letrozole. It's not imperative to your cycle, but its better to have and not need than to need it and be focked.
Carefull with the propecia, it has a tendency to to raise estrogen levels, which will be going higher while on the test. I used it for the first 4 weeks of my test run and got gyno symptoms quick, so I ran Arimidex, dropped the propecia and was golden.
If by chance you experience any gyno symptoms jump on Arimidex ASAP. If still having problems throw in some nolvadex for a week and see where your at.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
yea start the adex a few wks into the cycle if you want to be ultra careful. But you dont want to use it if you dont have to, too little estrogen in your body will kill your joints, libido, and muscle gains.

The reason why im saying to start it a few wks into the cycle is because after you ve been on a while the estrogen will begin to build so thats when it would be appropriate to use the adex .25 ED or .25 EOD.

canadian boy

Awards
letro

yea start the adex a few wks into the cycle if you want to be ultra careful. But you dont want to use it if you dont have to, too little estrogen in your body will kill your joints, libido, and muscle gains.

The reason why im saying to start it a few wks into the cycle is because after you ve been on a while the estrogen will begin to build so thats when it would be appropriate to use the adex .25 ED or .25 EOD.
hey guys thanks for the info i went to get letrozole but from what i see you have to inject it .that sucks cause i am really needle shy is there anything in orals that would do the same ...thanks