First cycle EPI + PSTANZ 6 week run log

dcl11

dcl11

Awards
Hey guys this is my first cycle, i actually bought mdrol first but after lots of research its clear thats not a good starter, they say you shouldnt stack either first time but im making an exception ;)
Basically trying to add as much mass as possible and strength with little to no fat gain.
Im currently on day 19 of the cycle and my strength is picking up and the pumps in the gym are incredible and no sides at all except a little acne thats nothing. I know everyone reacts differently to different compounds but my whole body is pumped constantly its amazing, although i dont have that 'alpha' feeling people talk about.

Heres my cycle:
Week 1: pre-load cycle assist
Week 2: pre-load cycle assist
Week 3: epi 30mg first couple of days then bumped to 40 / pstanz 150mg
Week 4: epi 40mg then 50mg at the end of the week / pstanz 150mg
Week 5: epi 50mg / pstanz 200mg
Week 6: epi 50mg / pstanz 200mg
Week 7: epi 50mg / pstanz 200mg
Week 8: epi 50mg / pstanz 200mg ( this is an optional week )
Maybe bump the epi to 60mg as most people seem to say thats the max sweet spot.

PCT:
Week 9: Nolva 20mg / Reduce xt 3caps twice a day /
Week 10: Nolva 20mg / Reduce xt 3caps twice a day
Week 11: Nolva 10mg / Reduce xt 3caps twice a day / Tribulus (not really sure of the best dosing?)
Week 12: Nolva 10mg / Reduce xt 3caps twice a day / Tribulus (not really sure of the best dosing?)
Week 13: Tribulus (not really sure of the best dosing?)
Week 14: Tribulus (not really sure of the best dosing?)

Other daily supps:
Orange Triad
Vit C 1g
Cissus 4g
Fish Oil 4g
Cycle Assist 8caps
True Mass Weight gain
On Whey

Also got creatine to add in for pct and white blood but im unsure of the creatine im going on holiday when im on pct and dont really want any water bloat.

Thats pretty much it. Im not sure of the dosing of tribulus and just wondering how the cycle looks?
Will be posting before and after pics aswell.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Do go to 60 mg of Epi on your first run. Find a AI too that you will run in pct. Forget the tribulus, it worthless aside giving a light libido boost.

Instead of the trib, run the a AI in place of it starting wk3-7 of pct. Also start the reduce xt wk3, no need for a anti-cortisol before that. last, pick up some DAA. nolva alone will work but with the help of a natural t booster it will be much better.

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
Love this combo! epi at 60mg was heaven for me! definately up the pstanz dose to about 300 at least. This is going to be a very dry cycle to have your joint supps on hand! enjoy your first run!

Turnitup122

Awards
i thought it was really bad to stack for your first cycle?

dcl11

dcl11

Awards
Do go to 60 mg of Epi on your first run. Find a AI too that you will run in pct. Forget the tribulus, it worthless aside giving a light libido boost.

Instead of the trib, run the a AI in place of it starting wk3-7 of pct. Also start the reduce xt wk3, no need for a anti-cortisol before that. last, pick up some DAA. nolva alone will work but with the help of a natural t booster it will be much better.
I have a bottle of IForce Nutrition Reversitol would that a better route than tribulus? I thought it was a test booster so why wouldnt it do anything? Also about the anti-cortisol control i was just going by tunedsports.com where they say to start it day one of pct because coming off cycle your hormones are unbalanced and fat gain and muscle loss is common?

I have up'd the dose to 60mg epi and 300mg pstanz so lets see how my body reacts :)
I have been reading up on ph and aas for a while now so this cycle just seemed right for me for some reason.
Thanks for the input guys.

EDIT:
Just read in a sticky that says dont post logs here, sorry mods this aint a log anymore lol just some information i am needing :p