A word of thanks to all of you on the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

I_Eat_Panda

Awards
I just made this account to say this:

I'm 19 and was planning on taking H-drol (had everything ready) but you all on the forum convinced me otherwise. I'm putting it away for now, maybe I'll pull it out in a few years once I stop making progress. Until then, thanks for everyone who helped me avoid potentially making a VERY poor decision.

To all of you in my position just remember: Not me, not now. What smart kids say to prohormones.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Hell yeah bro, glad you went about it in a mature way. You def have time to use the juices you already have to be a monster. Get some more experience in the gym, get your nutrition on lock, and when the time comes hit the PHs and give it hell. Good luck bro, by the way Im originally from Buffalo...good stuff.

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
If this isn't a troll (no disrespect if this is truth) then its a nice way to end the day... see someone who took the advice from others who have been there and done that... Way to go, buddy. KILL IT in the gym for 2-3 more years and if you're not happy or whatever give them a go, but take full advantage of that young test boosted body!

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I love reading posts like this.

Congratulations and my respect to making a wise decision. Im glad to see you did some research and reading before just jumping into something like that. We all want to get there as soon as possible, but things take time and this is a progressive lifestyle. You're time will come. For now, allow your body to do its thing with a number of solid natural growth years still in it. If you ever need motivation, advice on diet and training, on ideas for natural supplementation AM is amazing.

Im 23 with everything I need for 6 weeks H-drol... it might sit in my drawer for another year or so.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Ha, great to see this brother.

It's nice to see that there are young guys in this world that still take advice, and act like grown men. Two thumbs up and a pat on the back for you for making this decision, wait till you're 22 or so, and when you do take that PH, you'll respect it more for waiting a couple more years.

I_Eat_Panda

Awards
Hahahaa no trolling, just wanted to give credit where credit is due. Thanks again, everyone

mod edit: wise choice, now please review the rules of this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.