All out of 4 ad cyp.....??

tommyboy

Awards
I was looking on different supp. sites recently because I wanted to try my first injection cycle and I cant find 4 ad cyp anywhere!!?!?!? I was planning on doing 1 test cyp and 4 ad cyp too..... Is it somewhere im not looking all gone or what? Is the ban coming that soon??? Should I stock up on a transdermal and M1t quick too? Jeeeeshhhh my luck!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I still think the ban is a couple of months away at the least. As for the 4-cyp you could try VPX's brand (very expensive), other then that I have no clue where else you could look.

tommyboy

Awards
Is 4 test cyp. going to be the same thing? Basically will it increase energy and libido stacked with 1 test? It is for sale on 1fast400.com, But it says it is allready combined with 1 test...... weird the ingrideients didnt seem like it was ....

I think he is planning on making more.

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
It doesn't mesn that both are combined. It's VPX advertising both products within 1 advertisement.

It's just explaining that their polylipid liposomal structure of either cypionate are dispersed in the blood within 60 seconds and avoid 1st pass liver degradation. Polylipid spheres disperse the active cyps for up to 20 hours. They stay active for 16 days. These phamodynamic characteristics unlock the mystery to uncontrolled growth. WOW, big words.

Sorry, couldn't get to copy/ paste.
Regardless just VPX making their products seem like the prices are worthwhile.