Does this epi cycle look str8?

Daddydee

Daddydee

Awards
Hey fellas, I'm two clicks away from ordering two bttls of epi xtreme. I'm just looking for any advise on this rough cycle plan . Does it look legit? Anything need to be added/taken away? This is a bulking cycle .

Preload 2wks -Anabolic Innovations Life Support

Should I stop all supps now, before cycle? Creatine ethel ester,NO, sizeon

Iron labs Epi xtreme 30 /40/ 40/ 40/ 40/40
Optimum Nutrition Super Multi Pak Champion Nutrition Omega 3Fish Oil
Taurine

PCT
Tomax 20/20/10/10
Anabolic Innovations Post Cycle Support
Driven Sports Activate Xtreme
Driven Sports Lean Xtreme

I am also interested in starting a log that can be used to show all noobs the way to go with their cycles. Want to show all gains and diet ,off, on and after cycle. I'm thinking it can be used to show beginners like myself gains they can make naturally and show exactly what a ph cycle will do for them so they don't think it's magic and will show the real gains they will end up with . Then they can make a more realistic choice. And also show how to keep and maintain all gains for as long as possible. (Pics included if I figure how to post them)
If this sounds like a good idea please let me know . Sorry for the brick but please let me know what u think of cycle .
All advice welcome and highly appreciated.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Looks good. I'd toss some DAA in since it's cheap and works nicely .

Daddydee

Daddydee

Awards
And should all other supps stop or can I use them while on cycle?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
if you wanna take the DAA while on cycle to help prevent shut down and for libido. You can get it dirt cheap over at the needtobuildmuscle store right now. 16.99 shipped with a discount code ;)

Colochine

Colochine

Awards
  • Established
Did you mean tamox as your SERM? Your dosing protocol looms like it should be tamox.

Torem dosing I'd recommend

130-4day 90-3days/60/60/30

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you mean tamox as your SERM? Your dosing protocol looms like it should be tamox.

Torem dosing I'd recommend

130-4day 90-3days/60/60/30
Just about to point that out. I did the following and was happy with it.
120 x 2 days
90 x 3 days

Daddydee

Daddydee

Awards
Yes u r right I meant Tamoxifen Citrate not torem

Daddydee

Daddydee

Awards
With all this stuff,any body have a good dosing timetable, that includes all products I will b on while on cycle ( life support ,DAA, etc. ) what times should everything b taken in a single day?

Daddydee

Daddydee

Awards
Good to go then.
Thanks u don't know what a relief it is to hear that ,been doing alot of reasearch . Any suggestions on dosing times ?, I'm asking so I don't hamper my self by counter-acting anything.

Daddydee

Daddydee

Awards
Please check out my "cheat or no cheat" thread in nutrition forum, this will b used to put all foods in their place! Can also b used to post any good recipes you may have . Thanks!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
take something on cycle for test, DAA is the cheapest and will keep you from gettng really shut down. Run the 6th wk of epi if your 2 bottles allow....you will want to on longer. especially once the gains have began. add creatine for the end of cycle and pct.

Daddydee

Daddydee

Awards
if you wanna take the DAA while on cycle to help prevent shut down and for libido. You can get it dirt cheap over at the needtobuildmuscle store right now. 16.99 shipped with a discount code ;)
Can tribulus b used ? Instead?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
take something on cycle for test, DAA is the cheapest and will keep you from gettng really shut down. Run the 6th wk of epi if your 2 bottles allow....you will want to on longer. especially once the gains have began. add creatine for the end of cycle and pct.
Running a test booster while on cycle is not necessary. U are taking an anabolic already that is the source of ur test production. Save it for pct. At 6 wks if that is what u are really worried about use hcg. Though since the op can't get a serm I'm sure he can't get that either.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With all this stuff,any body have a good dosing timetable, that includes all products I will b on while on cycle ( life support ,DAA, etc. ) what times should everything b taken in a single day?
I would save the creatine and NO for pct.
Epi. Dose evenly. 30mg would be breakfast lunch dinner. 40 would be like 8, 12, 4, 8. Try not taking it too late it can cause sleeplessness for some.
Life support 1-2 hours apart from the epi. Otherwise follow the directions on the bottle.
Fish oil I take breakfast lunch dinner
Taurine. 3g pre workout. If back pumps get bad dose 3g pre and 3g post

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Running a test booster while on cycle is not necessary. U are taking an anabolic already that is the source of ur test production. Save it for pct. At 6 wks if that is what u are really worried about use hcg. Though since the op can't get a serm I'm sure he can't get that either.
Scratch the no serm part. Got lost for a moment. Hcg is good for cycles of 6 wks or longer to allow for easier kick start of ones hpta in pct

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you alot copy cat. Right to the point
Pct.
Serm I split n half... Morning and evening. Though this is not a necessity. Otherwise just follow directions on the bottles

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hcgenerate after wk 6? And what do u mean "op can't get a serm"?
Not hcgenerate but real hcg the injectable female hormone. It helps keep your hpta working appropriately while on cycle and makes kickstarting it again in pct better. Though up to 6 wks it's not truly needed. Longer than 6 and you will see people use it. IMO you'll be fine without it.

Daddydee

Daddydee

Awards
Not hcgenerate but real hcg the injectable female hormone. It helps keep your hpta working appropriately while on cycle and makes kickstarting it again in pct better. Though up to 6 wks it's not truly needed. Longer than 6 and you will see people use it. IMO you'll be fine without it.
Oh ok got you loud n clear ,I'm only going 6 wks

Daddydee

Daddydee

Awards
Ok ordered the epi n tamo ordering everything else fri. Please let me kno if anyone is interested in the log I mentioned when I began this thread . Basically a start to finish nat- cycle - nat log diet and pics included,( if someone explains to me how to post pics) if this sound good let me kno will start log ASAP .

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let me know about log. How do I post pics ?
When you go to type a post particularly in "advance" mode you will see a series of icons above the type pad. Hover over them to see what each is. One will be to upload pics either from your comp. Or via web link. There is a size limit if you upload from comp. Can't remember how big though. If it tells you to file too big just resize it. Or post it via web link from a host like Facebook, imageshack, photonicket, or picasa etc.

Daddydee

Daddydee

Awards
When you go to type a post particularly in "advance" mode you will see a series of icons above the type pad. Hover over them to see what each is. One will be to upload pics either from your comp. Or via web link. There is a size limit if you upload from comp. Can't remember how big though. If it tells you to file too big just resize it. Or post it via web link from a host like Facebook, imageshack, photonicket, or picasa etc.
Thanks cat, I'm using my AM app on my phone , I will look for those features u mentioned . Or just look into it a bit more. Does the log sound interesting to anyone?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks cat, I'm using my AM app on my phone , I will look for those features u mentioned . Or just look into it a bit more. Does the log sound interesting to anyone?
To upload pics from the AM app when you type the messege just to the left of the send button in the upper right corner there is a + sign. Tap it and more options pop up like add pic.

There are a ton of logs out there for epi. If you want to log it go for it man. I swing by now and then to see how you are doing. Lot of people log on here regardless people read because it helps to motivate or hold themselves accountable to their training you know. Doing logs are also good ways to gain good reputation around here as well, if you plan on hanging around the boards for awhile.

Daddydee

Daddydee

Awards
Thanks cat , I was wondering wat that plus sign was for . I will start the log ASAP hope everyone enjoys.

Daddydee

Daddydee

Awards
I just saw a thread where a guy got carpet bombed for asking if he was ready for a cycle , his cycle info showed he needed more research , but he was also told to hold on due to his body stats . I was just wondering this about my self . According to my stats should I cycle now? Or wait till a certain point, and what is this point? What's the starting line?

Daddydee

Daddydee

Awards
I just saw a thread where a guy got carpet bombed for asking if he was ready for a cycle , his cycle info showed he needed more research , but he was also told to hold on due to his body stats . I was just wondering this about my self . According to my stats should I cycle now? Or wait till a certain point, and what is this point? What's the starting line?
Stats say I have no kids but I do I'm a single dad of a 10 yr old , I smoke only the sticky no ciggs

Daddydee

Daddydee

Awards
you are skinny for your height, but as long as your diet/training are dialed in on cycle you will be fine otherwise it will be a waste. And as for the activate xtreme in pct i think i read somewhere divanil (the main ingredient) isnt that good since it binds to sbhg but after cycle you wont have enough to bind to so it might be pointless. Go with the D-aa 3g/day along with serm
Thanks for advice Wayne I am really changing my diet I never was raised to eat the way I am now ( probably budget reasons ) but it's something I am seriously wrkin and tweaking , as for the activate xtreme u are the first person to mention that to me , activate Is for ur libito right? So using DAA will do the trick? How sure are you about this cause I will cancel my order for it and replace it with DAA right now if u r 100%

Daddydee

Daddydee

Awards
Is DAA good during pct ? It won't over stimulate me ? Shut me down?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He's stating that he is subscribing to this thread to follow it. You'll see a lot of people throw out all kinds of phrases to say this, like subzero, subizzle and so on

Daddydee

Daddydee

Awards
He's stating that he is subscribing to this thread to follow it. You'll see a lot of people throw out all kinds of phrases to say this, like subzero, subizzle and so on
Ok thanks cat , I learned something new today.
My log is coming, just waiting on my life support and some other stuff in the mail then I will get started.
I will also be posting all max stats for 2weeks before cycle and 1-2 months after to fully show all effects.
Please check out my thread " Am I eating like a lil' bitch?!!" in: "nutrition"/ bulking section of AMinds, I want to post my daily intake here , I am in desperate need of any recipe ideas . This is one of my improvements I've been wrkin hard at. Just need opinions and ideas.

Daddydee

Daddydee

Awards
Just to give a sneak peek this is what I had today up until 10:15pm est
Coffee
2x oat meal bar (120-50 cals, 4-9 gram protein each ) I think....,
1/4 serving Russian 5000 gainer/w 1qt milk.
95oz water
2x bAnana
1/2 pound grilled chicken w/ a little lettuce& tomato.
5 oz roasted almonds ( estimate)
2 servings of my sons instant oats ( is peaches and cream good for my diet:)? Serious question: !
3/4 of a roast beef and honey turkey sandwich
1/4 pound grilled chicken, half cup of pasta, few slices of tomato
Will try to drink another 2 cups of milk with half scoop of the russian 5000 gainer.( about an 1/8 a serving )
Am I eating like a lil bitch?

Daddydee

Daddydee

Awards
Damn cat reading
some of those posts are making me hungry! And I'm eating right now! But still hungry!?

Daddydee

Daddydee

Awards
Just to give a sneak peek this is what I had today up until 10:15pm est
Coffee
2x oat meal bar (120-50 cals, 4-9 gram protein each ) I think....,
1/4 serving Russian 5000 gainer/w 1qt milk.
95oz water
2x bAnana
1/2 pound grilled chicken w/ a little lettuce& tomato.
5 oz roasted almonds ( estimate)
2 servings of my sons instant oats ( is peaches and cream good for my diet:)? Serious question: !
3/4 of a roast beef and honey turkey sandwich
1/4 pound grilled chicken, half cup of pasta, few slices of tomato
Will try to drink another 2 cups of milk with half scoop of the russian 5000 gainer.( about an 1/8 a serving )
Am I eating like a lil bitch?
Add another cup of nuts to that.

Daddydee

Daddydee

Awards
Ok that thread is up and running check it out , need that diet perfected before I start cycle .life support should be here by Thursday .