1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.25%

SARM's ????

Liquid S4 30mL 50mg/mL:

Has anyone used this stuff? I found it on one of the site links and wanted to get some feedback on it.

Dosing?

Does it work?

Is it BS?

Below is a copy and paste from the site.......................... ..

SARMs S4 represent the start of a new generation in muscle growth. This product is the first of a new class of designer androgenic/anabolic steroid compounds called SARMs (Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators). Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (SARMs) provide the benefits of traditional anabolic/androgenic steroids such as testosterone (including increased muscle mass, fat loss, and bone density), while having a lower tendency to produce the unwanted side effects of steroids. With the introduction of SARMs, the bodybuilding community has a new class of compounds that is capable of surpassing the effectiveness of testosterone in producing muscle, due to the potent and selective actions specifically engineered.

S-4 is a Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator. S-4 is a compound (not an anabolic steroid) which has the ability to stimulate the androgen receptor the same way as anabolic steroids. S-4 is an orally active selective agonist for androgen receptors which was shown to have anabolic effects in muscle and bone tissue. SARMs are absorbed orally, but are not liver toxic like most oral steroids are. SARMs anabolic effect has been measured to be roughly the same as testosterone. It has also been shown to produce dose-dependent increases in bone mineral density and mechanical strength in addition to being able decrease body fat and increase lean body mass. This compound has potential use for all aspects of research hormone replacement therapy and other types of muscle hyperplasia research and could eventually replace testosterone.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.89%
    Achievements Posting Pro

yes it works and i have used it! tastes like diesel fuel mixed with jet fuel. not pleasant, but it definitely works. i used it as part of my PCT to help shed a little fat and keep muscle. it kept me quite pumped up in the gym and the extra fat fell off pretty quick while on it. one of the side effects for me was increased body temperature. throughout the day i would just be sweating like a mofo, and this was back in march when it was still relatively cool so i can't imagine how bad i would sweat now. i dosed it at 30mg/day til it was gone which is a really low dose, but i was trying to keep the vision side effects away and extend the length of time i was on it. some guys run it between 70-100mg a day, but again, this is where vision sides can become a problem.
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

dosing...50mg a day, some run it 5 on 2 off. While it is still supressive and rasies estrogen I would take some DAA and formastanzol while on or afterwards as a PCT.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.68%

Great stuff. Definitely legit. It has a kind of epi feel to it.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.17%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

S4 is best dosed at 50mg for a 5 day on/2 day off protocol. This is the most common for a benefit vs sides balance. It is excellent in both strength and fat loss and it is mildly suppressive so a good test booster coupled with a mild AI would becgood to run afterwards.
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

Similar Forum Threads

1. sarm s4 log!!!!!!!!!!!
    By 805bgtymer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 05-06-2011, 01:20 PM
  2. SARM S4
    By Boagrius in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-15-2011, 08:18 PM
  3. OSTA SARM(s1) or SARM s4 for recomp/cut?
    By schwellington in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-05-2010, 05:05 AM
  4. SARM S4 and HCG (TRT).
    By ColtSSBR in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-21-2010, 03:52 PM
  5. Sarm-x
    By Whacked in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-30-2007, 05:13 PM