1 LAST QUESTION B4 MOHN CYCLE?

RaZoR-ShaRp

Awards
PLANN ON RUNNING O MOHN/1,4 CYCLE(END OF AUG) FOR 4-6WKS..bUT NOW SEE POSTS WITH GOOD RESULTS, STACKIN' IT WITH 1TEST,IS THIS A BETTER STACK IN TERMS OF STRENGTH?AND BEING I HAVE 1AD ON HAND WILL THIS BE THE SAME AS RUNNIN' THE 1 TEST?...........THX IN ADVAANCE.(SORRY BOUT CAPS)

Last edited:
wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think 1ad still needs to convert. also you would not want to run 1 test for 6 weeks.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
No need to yell..locate the cap locks button... :thumbsup:

RaZoR-ShaRp

Awards
I think 1ad still needs to convert. also you would not want to run 1 test for 6 weeks.
So it makes a difference if it has to be converted(1ad).I thought at the end of the day it equates to 1-test,I'm i wrong or right?It would be silly for me to buy some 1 test when i have 1ad available on hand...............Goal of cycle is to gain strenght and some lean mass.Priority is strenght mainly.......thx in advance............

gobig1

Awards
So it makes a difference if it has to be converted(1ad).I thought at the end of the day it equates to 1-test,I'm i wrong or right?It would be silly for me to buy some 1 test when i have 1ad available on hand...............Goal of cycle is to gain strenght and some lean mass.Priority is strenght mainly.......thx in advance............
Yes, it makes a difference........during conversion process you get only a percentage of the compound converted to the target compound (1-test) don't know the exact percentage but 30% comes to mind, meaning 1gm of 1-AD equals 30mg of 1-Test. Best PH for strength IMO is M5AA 45 minutes prior to workout. Use it 2-3 times daily if your only/main goal is strength.

BigChuckles

Awards
Yes, it makes a difference........during conversion process you get only a percentage of the compound converted to the target compound (1-test) don't know the exact percentage but 30% comes to mind, meaning 1gm of 1-AD equals 30mg of 1-Test. Best PH for strength IMO is M5AA 45 minutes prior to workout. Use it 2-3 times daily if your only/main goal is strength.

30% of 1 gm equals 300 mg. Not trying to be a smart ass :p

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yeah, conversion means less potency. use the 1 ad but next stop at the store get some 1 test.

RaZoR-ShaRp

Awards
thx yall, i decicded to run mohn/ad1,4.appreciate everyones response..Next week i run it and will post results occassionally.........

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
Let me add that the way to add 1-Test is as a transdermal, not an oral. Most of the feedback I have seen on 1-Test orals like 1-TU has been relatively unexciting.