M1T? Need help with facts!

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All I know so far is its a 4 week cycle for 100 bucks. Taken orally.
I've ran a good HaloDrol cycle and will soon be ready for this if I can find out more! I have my serm on hand so no worries with that!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1. It's brutal on the body
2. It has some major lethargy with it
3. Major, major shutdown
4. It's basically rat poison that adds muscle

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3. Major, major shutdown
Just to add to that, a halodrol cycle isn't going to prepare you for what M1T will bring (based on everything I have read and seen from users on here). I wouldn't do it.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just to add to that, a halodrol cycle isn't going to prepare you for what M1T will bring (based on everything I have read and seen from users on here). I wouldn't do it.
Very true. It's like going from Advil to Vicodin.

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
3. Major, major shutdown
Have you actually ran m1t or are you just parroting what you've heard by other forum members or have you actually run m1t before??

OP, I picked up 5 bottles of the Iron Labs m1t as soon as it came into production, and have run 3 cycles since. I love the stuff, its the best oral I have ever used and I have used basically everything at this stage. Two things I think are grossly overstated are the lethargy, and the water weight gain. m1t for me is definitely dry, although it does add a lot of intramuscular water retention, much like superdrol(which is def a good thing).

I felt 0 lethargy, much like dbol, which may be because I am on hrt but I have definately felt the lethargy with superdrol,phera and anadrol. Makes sence seeing as how m1t is simply 5 alpha reduced dbol( basically, dbol without the ability to aromatise, thus making it drier, and less easily broken down by the liver, making it far more potent mg for mg)

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Have you actually ran m1t or are you just parroting what you've heard by other forum members or have you actually run m1t before??

OP, I picked up 5 bottles of the Iron Labs m1t as soon as it came into production, and have run 3 cycles since. I love the stuff, its the best oral I have ever used and I have used basically everything at this stage. Two things I think are grossly overstated are the lethargy, and the water weight gain. m1t for me is definitely dry, although it does add a lot of intramuscular water retention, much like superdrol(which is def a good thing).

I felt 0 lethargy, much like dbol, which may be because I am on hrt but I have definately felt the lethargy with superdrol,phera and anadrol. Makes sence seeing as how m1t is simply 5 alpha reduced dbol( basically, dbol without the ability to aromatise, thus making it drier, and less easily broken down by the liver, making it far more potent mg for mg)
I agree with rodja...
M1T is hardcore sh!t... Id know, I pissed blood and couldn't get an erection for 2 months after taking it. **** ll pack on mass, no doubt on that, but sides can be harsh.

EBSNW1

EBSNW1

Awards
3. Major, major shutdown
Sounds like an AWESOME cycle...Go for it bro! But where the hell did you find that $100 price tag? I saw some legit lab tested m1t for $35 lol...

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Yes, I have and after 7 days and feeling like ****, I pulled the plug.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
3. Major, major shutdown
remember, all of those effects are dose dependent. those 4 points seem to be the concensus among users though. I think a 5-10mg cycle for 3 weeks would be okay however.

dragevo

Banned
Awards
You might as well get the real deal dbol...shutdown not worth it unless you single and plan on staying that way. If you pin with it you be all good though

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
comparing dbol to m1t is also like comparing advil to vicodin.

m1t is a very powerful compound, and with that can come the potential for some very serious side effects.

i would not run it without test, or something that converts into it.

someone like hungryh may be fine, and able to run it at 30mg e/d for 4 weeks, someone else may start pissing blood and feel like sleeping all day.

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
M1T gave me prolactin gyno that I still cant get rid of, **** m1t in my eyes

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Is the caution not kind of blown out of proportion? Would 5mg provide such harsh sides and shutdown.