Great Experiment

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
Here is an experiment that one of the mods at AR conducted with two individuals..........Those of you new to AAS don't get it in your head that it would be a good idea to try this. The only reason I want to post it is because I found it a very interesting read!

An experiment ive conducted. (bdtr)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have two buddies who are at similar levels in their stats. Here are the results of the experiement (i know some may view this as immoral for subject B, but he understood the risks involved)

Subject A:
24 years old, 10% bodyfat. Test levels are normal and has never run a cycle. Weight is at 210 lbs at 5 foot 8. He has a solid 365 bench.

Subject B:
25 years old, 11% bodyfat. Test levels are also normal and is completely clean. Weight is at 220 at 5 foot 10. He has benched 335 clean.

For subject A we agreed to put him on a standard "1st cycle", for this we used 500mg of Test enanthate (ICN's). The cycle duration is 10 weeks.

For subject B we agreed to put him on a much higher test only dose, 2 grams every week of enanthate.

For both subjects, shots were given in the mornings on mondays and thursdays.

Their diets were clean, but rather high calories. Both took in 5000 cals and stuck to their diets 100%. Protien was kept at 500 grams.

Their training schedule was as follows:

Day 1. Back
Day 2. Chest
Day 3. Quads
Day 4. Hams and calves
Day 5 Shoulders
Day 6 Arms

Ancillieries used:
Nolvadex at 10mg ed and ari at .5mg ed.

By the end of the fourth week, subject A had gained 5 lbs. Subject B had gained 19 lbs. Both subjects bodyfat went up 1% Subject A's bench had stayed the same while subject B had added 15 lbs to his bench.

By the end of the 8th week, subject A was up 14 lbs with the same bodyfat and subject B was up 32 lbs and his bench had jumped to 405 from 335 while subject A's bench had only crawled up 25 lbs from the start.

By the tenth and final week subject A had gained 26 lbs of LBM in total and his bench was up 35 lbs. Subject B however was now up 49 lbs.

PCT was followed in accordence to pheedno's PCT protocol. When all was said and done, subject A kept 19 lbs of LBM while subject B kept 40 lbs!

End stats:
Subject A:
10% bodyfat. Weight is at 229. He has a solid 400 bench.

Subject B:
11% bodyfat. Weight is at 260 Bench was at 430 for a gain of 95 lbs on his bench press!

Take this for what you will, sure there were a degree of variables in this little home done study but they were kept to a minimum, but hey, i'm not a scientist

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
oi, this is a dangerous post for newbies looking to run cycles for the first time.

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I should not have posted this...... :frustrate

Good read for the experienced though

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering, since I am quite the newbie when it comes to real gear, but isnt 2g enan/week an...extremely...high dose? I thought normal doses ran from like 500-1500mg/week? Could be completely wrong though; just the 2g/week stuck out.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
As I said before, I have limited knowledge with AAS. Just making sure that that was the point of the post. How unheard of is 2g enan/week?

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Im sure the pros are at least doing 2g a week.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Wow... I'm almost sure that he could have made similar gains on 1g even being the first cycle... 2g was overkill....

ManBeast

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering, since I am quite the newbie when it comes to real gear, but isnt 2g enan/week an...extremely...high dose? I thought normal doses ran from like 500-1500mg/week? Could be completely wrong though; just the 2g/week stuck out.
This has been posted before but I am not sure who to credit with the turuism: The more you take the more you grow. Over one gram of test and magic starts to happen. There is as always a price to pay though. There is no way hes going to keep all that wieght with just one cycle. Also imagion what his tendons feel like. Test only is very bad for them to start with, the incressed mass they have to deal with only makes it worse.

reasonable advancements are tried and true (even if I don't like the test only very much). And fairly safe. I didn't see any mention of the side afects in that post.

zeromagnus

Board Supporter
Awards
Yeah, I can't imagine subject B's joints and tendons are very happy right now. Sure, you'll grow more quickly if you take that much test per week, but can the body truly handle such an increase in mass and strength in such a short amount of time? As someone who has really bad joints, I don't think my body would be able to cope.

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established
This has been posted before but I am not sure who to credit with the turuism: The more you take the more you grow. Over one gram of test and magic starts to happen. There is as always a price to pay though. There is no way hes going to keep all that wieght with just one cycle. Also imagion what his tendons feel like. Test only is very bad for them to start with, the incressed mass they have to deal with only makes it worse.

reasonable advancements are tried and true (even if I don't like the test only very much). And fairly safe. I didn't see any mention of the side afects in that post.

I think it was in some of IA's posts.

Its tough for newbs to see this thread and one's like IA's and then be told to do 400-500 mg/week, but you have to walk before you run.