Epi-Strong makes a comeback!

Page 6 of 15 First ... 45678 ... Last

  1. limited edition new bottle new colors but same good ole results.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by mich29
    limited edition new bottle new colors but same good ole results.
    Exactly!! I love the look of the new bottles personally. Looks sweet with "limited edition" written on it
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
    •   
       


  3. yea I saw pics the bottles def look sweet.

  4. Bump! I believe there are still some left if anyone wants to get some before they are gone...
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  5. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Bump! I believe there are still some left if anyone wants to get some before they are gone...
    hope there is still some left for me

  6. Ya if anything stock up and sell them for some extra cash when they sell out!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    Ya if anything stock up and sell them for some extra cash when they sell out!
    sounds like a good plan to me

  8. Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast
    Ya if anything stock up and sell them for some extra cash when they sell out!
    I agree. EPI could become very sought after in the near future....similar to phera now. People like me want it, but can't get it!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  9. Yeah phera was great. But SD is still my favorite. Nothing beats it IMO.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    Yeah phera was great. But SD is still my favorite. Nothing beats it IMO.
    hmm you could pull a jasen and stack epi-strong with some other stuff.
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast
    Yeah phera was great. But SD is still my favorite. Nothing beats it IMO.
    I wish I could get the same results that you do from SD, but EPI makes SD look weak on me. Maybe it is just that I am a hyper responder to EPI....IDK
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  12. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    I wish I could get the same results that you do from SD, but EPI makes SD look weak on me. Maybe it is just that I am a hyper responder to EPI....IDK
    Don't know either yo. I respond to SD like Unreal does. No sides and nothing but strength & size gains.

  13. Just ordered 3 bottles there still in stock! Surprisingly!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by juarezUSMC
    Just ordered 3 bottles there still in stock! Surprisingly!
    Good deal man! I'm surprised they still have some too...
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  15. I just finished 5 weeks of RPN Havoc @ 30/40/40/40/40 and I've seen absolutely no gains. I was trying to use it as a cut/recomp, but I havent lost any weight, and my lifts aren't up.

    I think my diets on point... I'm 5'11, 180 but... I'm wondering if my stuff was expired. I heard the last batch of RPN havoc made expired in august 2011 (great lol) cause I wanna give epi another shot, but either it expired or I'm a non-responder ;(

    I really wanna give EPI another shot, but dont wanna buy more SERMS and cycle support supps for nothing, anyone know much about certain companies havoc's having a better reputation? Seems like I most likely wasn't a responder

  16. Quote Originally Posted by whyteboi
    I just finished 5 weeks of RPN Havoc @ 30/40/40/40/40 and I've seen absolutely no gains. I was trying to use it as a cut/recomp, but I havent lost any weight, and my lifts aren't up.

    I think my diets on point... I'm 5'11, 180 but... I'm wondering if my stuff was expired. I heard the last batch of RPN havoc made expired in august 2011 (great lol) cause I wanna give epi another shot, but either it expired or I'm a non-responder ;(

    I really wanna give EPI another shot, but dont wanna buy more SERMS and cycle support supps for nothing, anyone know much about certain companies havoc's having a better reputation? Seems like I most likely wasn't a responder
    Actually man, it may not be the product. It may be that you don't respond to EPI. It is hit and miss for a lot of people (its a BIG hit with me), and some people just don't respond to it. I can't guarantee you that you will have gains on Epi-strong if you didn't on Havoc bro...

    And that stuff should be good for a long time past the expiration date too...
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  17. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Actually man, it may not be the product. It may be that you don't respond to EPI. It is hit and miss for a lot of people (its a BIG hit with me), and some people just don't respond to it. I can't guarantee you that you will have gains on Epi-strong if you didn't on Havoc bro...

    And that stuff should be good for a long time past the expiration date too...
    very solid advice here.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by whyteboi View Post
    I just finished 5 weeks of RPN Havoc @ 30/40/40/40/40 and I've seen absolutely no gains. I was trying to use it as a cut/recomp, but I havent lost any weight, and my lifts aren't up.

    I think my diets on point... I'm 5'11, 180 but... I'm wondering if my stuff was expired. I heard the last batch of RPN havoc made expired in august 2011 (great lol) cause I wanna give epi another shot, but either it expired or I'm a non-responder ;(

    I really wanna give EPI another shot, but dont wanna buy more SERMS and cycle support supps for nothing, anyone know much about certain companies havoc's having a better reputation? Seems like I most likely wasn't a responder
    Put down the steroids.... srs... learn how it works before you do it again. If you think it didnt work due to an expiration date you have NO idea what you are doing. Not trying to be a d*ck but its true.
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html

  19. giving epi strong a nice strong bump

  20. There is still some Epi-strong left guys!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  21. I'm going to grab me a bottle finally

  22. Quote Originally Posted by mich29
    I'm going to grab me a bottle finally
    Better hurry Mich...
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  23. mich u haven't picked a bottle up yet? wtf!!!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    mich u haven't picked a bottle up yet? wtf!!!

    I know I know I wait to the last min to do stuff sometimes .def gotta get on this.

  25. idk if this is a stupid question lol but better safe to ask than not to..I have a half bottle of Epi strong from ********* and i might buy a bottle of Iron LAbs Epi Xtreme..Is it possible to mix the two for a 6week cycle? I never tried Iron labs epi, how do they both compare besides price?

  26. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman
    idk if this is a stupid question lol but better safe to ask than not to..I have a half bottle of Epi strong from ********* and i might buy a bottle of Iron LAbs Epi Xtreme..Is it possible to mix the two for a 6week cycle? I never tried Iron labs epi, how do they both compare besides price?
    Yes you can mix the 2, but I don't know the quality of the iron labs stuff. It looks like it is supposed to be the same compound (EPI), but I don't know how reputable it is for its quality and legitimacy

    You may interchange different EPI clones though with no problem bro.
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  27. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Yes you can mix the 2, but I don't know the quality of the iron labs stuff. It looks like it is supposed to be the same compound (EPI), but I don't know how reputable it is for its quality and legitimacy

    You may interchange different EPI clones though with no problem bro.
    Thanx bro...I hear Iron Labs makes good quality products but never tried it myself..Would like someone who has to let me know...

  28. Word has it, there's not much epi strong left, so grab it before its gone

  29. Yep, this will be the last chance you get, as this is the final run of this product.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    I wish I could get the same results that you do from SD, but EPI makes SD look weak on me. Maybe it is just that I am a hyper responder to EPI....IDK
    I'm a hyper responder as well in my super heavy days at 300 I used 30 mgs (used 40 at a lower weight) but the 30 was awesome as heck. Even better idea, add some transaderm. That way the libido is pumping on high rate while you're on cycle as well
    ACSM-CPT
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Comeback Kid
    By JuveCalcio in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-19-2010, 02:37 PM
  2. Trying to make a comeback... Again.
    By ManBeast in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-28-2008, 09:47 PM
  3. The Football Comeback
    By pavb10 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-22-2008, 12:30 PM
  4. Making a comeback
    By John O in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-08-2008, 10:15 AM
Log in
Log in