Epi-Strong makes a comeback! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 5

Epi-Strong makes a comeback!

Page 5 of 12 First ... 3456710 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast
    Yeah phera was great. But SD is still my favorite. Nothing beats it IMO.
    I wish I could get the same results that you do from SD, but EPI makes SD look weak on me. Maybe it is just that I am a hyper responder to EPI....IDK
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    I wish I could get the same results that you do from SD, but EPI makes SD look weak on me. Maybe it is just that I am a hyper responder to EPI....IDK
    Don't know either yo. I respond to SD like Unreal does. No sides and nothing but strength & size gains.
  3. New Member

Just ordered 3 bottles there still in stock! Surprisingly!
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by juarezUSMC
    Just ordered 3 bottles there still in stock! Surprisingly!
    Good deal man! I'm surprised they still have some too...
    Recoverbro Elite
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

I just finished 5 weeks of RPN Havoc @ 30/40/40/40/40 and I've seen absolutely no gains. I was trying to use it as a cut/recomp, but I havent lost any weight, and my lifts aren't up.

I think my diets on point... I'm 5'11, 180 but... I'm wondering if my stuff was expired. I heard the last batch of RPN havoc made expired in august 2011 (great lol) cause I wanna give epi another shot, but either it expired or I'm a non-responder ;(

I really wanna give EPI another shot, but dont wanna buy more SERMS and cycle support supps for nothing, anyone know much about certain companies havoc's having a better reputation? Seems like I most likely wasn't a responder
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by whyteboi
    I just finished 5 weeks of RPN Havoc @ 30/40/40/40/40 and I've seen absolutely no gains. I was trying to use it as a cut/recomp, but I havent lost any weight, and my lifts aren't up.

I think my diets on point... I'm 5'11, 180 but... I'm wondering if my stuff was expired. I heard the last batch of RPN havoc made expired in august 2011 (great lol) cause I wanna give epi another shot, but either it expired or I'm a non-responder ;(

I really wanna give EPI another shot, but dont wanna buy more SERMS and cycle support supps for nothing, anyone know much about certain companies havoc's having a better reputation? Seems like I most likely wasn't a responder
    Actually man, it may not be the product. It may be that you don't respond to EPI. It is hit and miss for a lot of people (its a BIG hit with me), and some people just don't respond to it. I can't guarantee you that you will have gains on Epi-strong if you didn't on Havoc bro...

And that stuff should be good for a long time past the expiration date too...
    Recoverbro Elite
  7. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Actually man, it may not be the product. It may be that you don't respond to EPI. It is hit and miss for a lot of people (its a BIG hit with me), and some people just don't respond to it. I can't guarantee you that you will have gains on Epi-strong if you didn't on Havoc bro...

And that stuff should be good for a long time past the expiration date too...
    very solid advice here.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by whyteboi View Post

Put down the steroids.... srs... learn how it works before you do it again. If you think it didnt work due to an expiration date you have NO idea what you are doing. Not trying to be a d*ck but its true.
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html
  9. Professional Member

giving epi strong a nice strong bump
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

There is still some Epi-strong left guys!
    Recoverbro Elite
  11. Professional Member

I'm going to grab me a bottle finally
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mich29
    I'm going to grab me a bottle finally
    Better hurry Mich...
    Recoverbro Elite
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

mich u haven't picked a bottle up yet? wtf!!!
  14. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    mich u haven't picked a bottle up yet? wtf!!!

I know I know I wait to the last min to do stuff sometimes .def gotta get on this.
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

idk if this is a stupid question lol but better safe to ask than not to..I have a half bottle of Epi strong from ********* and i might buy a bottle of Iron LAbs Epi Xtreme..Is it possible to mix the two for a 6week cycle? I never tried Iron labs epi, how do they both compare besides price?
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman
    idk if this is a stupid question lol but better safe to ask than not to..I have a half bottle of Epi strong from ********* and i might buy a bottle of Iron LAbs Epi Xtreme..Is it possible to mix the two for a 6week cycle? I never tried Iron labs epi, how do they both compare besides price?
    Yes you can mix the 2, but I don't know the quality of the iron labs stuff. It looks like it is supposed to be the same compound (EPI), but I don't know how reputable it is for its quality and legitimacy

You may interchange different EPI clones though with no problem bro.
    Recoverbro Elite
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Yes you can mix the 2, but I don't know the quality of the iron labs stuff. It looks like it is supposed to be the same compound (EPI), but I don't know how reputable it is for its quality and legitimacy

You may interchange different EPI clones though with no problem bro.
    Thanx bro...I hear Iron Labs makes good quality products but never tried it myself..Would like someone who has to let me know...
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Word has it, there's not much epi strong left, so grab it before its gone
  19. Senior Member

Yep, this will be the last chance you get, as this is the final run of this product.
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

I'm a hyper responder as well in my super heavy days at 300 I used 30 mgs (used 40 at a lower weight) but the 30 was awesome as heck. Even better idea, add some transaderm. That way the libido is pumping on high rate while you're on cycle as well
    ACSM-CPT
  21. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Definitely something to get while the getting's good. Epi-Strong is very versatile solo, stacked, or bridged.
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    Word has it, there's not much epi strong left, so grab it before its gone
    Ima have to grab me atleast 3 bottles than
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman

Ima have to grab me atleast 3 bottles than
    Would probably be a good idea if you want some to jump on it. We received word yesterday that the remaining stock is VERY low. We sold over 400 in the first 48 hours alone, so that tells you the demand for Epi-strong.
    Recoverbro Elite
  24. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  193 lbs.

I am thinking about picking up some Epi.Have you guys noticed elevated bp on it?
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Would probably be a good idea if you want some to jump on it. We received word yesterday that the remaining stock is VERY low. We sold over 400 in the first 48 hours alone, so that tells you the demand for Epi-strong.
    Damn! Its going quick...Ordering right after this post hahaha
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SpmnE9zero View Post
    I am thinking about picking up some Epi.Have you guys noticed elevated bp on it?
    i never personally had blood pressue sky rocket on epi, i'm prone to blood pressure headaches on some cycles, and epi never gave me those problems....but some ppl seem to have a slightly elevated bp reading on epi
  27. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Not really, but my BP is very stabil. If you pre-load with hawthorn berry or other cycle supports that contain hawthorn berry, you should be okay. It certainly isn't as bad as something like MDrol (SD).
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

I never had any BP issues on Epi-strong, or any sides at all except joint pain when I went to 60mg. The benefit vs sides can't be beat on Epi-strong IMO...
    Recoverbro Elite
  29. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  193 lbs.

Thanks for the responses guys.
    I noticed an elevated bp on both M and H drol when I took those cycles.
    I was taking cycle assist with them which as you know contains hawthorne berry and still showed signs of high bp.

Looking for something that will produce really lean gains.
    I blew up on both H and M drol. I got really strong and muscle growth was insane, but I also put on a LOT of water.
    I started at 200lbs even and at the end of 5 weeks on M drol I was 219 lbs! Strength was thru the roof. I got mega joint pain when taking 3 a day so I backed it back down to 2 and it went away.

How would you guys compare M to Epi?

Also I am interested in maybe a winni stack, any suggestions?
  30. Senior Member

Thanks for the responses guys.
    I noticed an elevated bp on both M and H drol when I took those cycles.
    I was taking cycle assist with them which as you know contains hawthorne berry and still showed signs of high bp.
    How long did you run the HB for? Hawhthorne berry will actually raise your bp at first before it starts to control it.
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  193 lbs.

I ran it for two weeks prior to the ph.

CEL Cycle Assist - 2 weeks
    CEL M drol - 5 weeks
    Overlapped CEL PCT at week 5 of M drol
    Began Naty Booster upon completion of M drol and ran PCT and Naty Booster for 4 weeks.

I have been off any cycle for nearly a year now and still have signs of elevated bp from time to time. Prior to the cycle I never had high bp.
  32. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  193 lbs.

I got injured a while back (6 months), torn cartilage in my wrist with clean and jerks. So I have baby'd that long enough and hope to get back into this asap.
    I have spent the last few months trying to get as lean as possible and have managed to get down to 183lbs. On cycle I was 219lbs. I am looking to gain really lean mass. Epi seems to be a good regimen for that. Anyone know if you can stack wini with it? I understand wini is hella god for lean ass growth??? anyone?
  33. Professional Member

I got injured a while back (6 months), torn cartilage in my wrist with clean and jerks. So I have baby'd that long enough and hope to get back into this asap.
    I have spent the last few months trying to get as lean as possible and have managed to get down to 183lbs. On cycle I was 219lbs. I am looking to gain really lean mass. Epi seems to be a good regimen for that. Anyone know if you can stack wini with it? I understand wini is hella god for lean ass growth??? anyone?
    I'm not familiar with winny. I'll bump this question for ya bro
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

The supply of Epi-strong is running out quickly, so if you want to get some before its gone you better hurry!
    Recoverbro Elite
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

There is also a discount code I'm hearing about for this weekend only. If anyone is interested in getting your Epi-strong for 10% cheaper...PM me for a discount code
    Recoverbro Elite
  36. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  193 lbs.

I can not find Epi anywhere on their site.
    nm has been located
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

There is also a discount code I'm hearing about for this weekend only. If anyone is interested in getting your Epi-strong for 10% cheaper...PM me for a discount code
    Why PM?

Just let these guys know... LOL

labor10 !!!!!
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast

Why PM?

Just let these guys know... LOL

labor10 !!!!!
    True that right there..wasn't sure about if we could post it because of forum rules and it being a different site...but labor10 is the code fellas!
    Recoverbro Elite
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

True that right there..wasn't sure about if we could post it because of forum rules and it being a different site...but labor10 is the code fellas!
    I never mentioned the site
  40. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  193 lbs.

I dont know about you guys but after a cycle I lose a lot of interest in hitting the gym. What are you guys taking to stay focused and continuing to hit it hard?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Comeback Kid
    By JuveCalcio in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-19-2010, 12:37 PM
  2. Trying to make a comeback... Again.
    By ManBeast in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-28-2008, 07:47 PM
  3. The Football Comeback
    By pavb10 in forum Workout Logs