Epi-Strong makes a comeback!

Page 2 of 15 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    Can you show me the $20 bottle Epi?
    Yes, unfortunately and fortunately there is an epi brand that just released out there for $20 per bottle. I don't even like epi but I ordered 2 just for the heck of it! Maybe down the road someone will be in need of it or something? I'm just stupid like that, always ordering all kinds of sh*t just because. You should see my closet!!

2. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    I have several EPI clones in my stash like Havoc and Epistane as well as Epi-strong, but I will be picking a couple bottles up when these become available. I do love the 15mg caps as I like higher dosed EPI runs and that makes my bottle last a lot longer than those 10mg caps on other clones.
    i too also like the 15mg a cap over 10mg.....plus i find some epi products to not be on par with the others...from my experiences anyway...mrsupps has never let me down with top notch quality
    Mind and Muscle Rep, mindandmuscle.com
    Selling APS, LG, Liquid Labs, Iforce, ALRI, and HI Tech products
    use code: bktee at checkout for a free t-shirt
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    if i remember correctly, it was buy any 3 products besides protein and get 1 free....the free product didn't even have to be for an equal or lesser value than any of the products purchased....pretty good sale imo....and the sale ran for about 5 days
    Well Nate posted saying it was going to be something huge "biggest/greatest sale ever" Give me ********* BOGO sale and you will have my money and respect.... that's a good deal for you guys

4. Quote Originally Posted by bashman View Post
    Well Nate posted saying it was going to be something huge "biggest/greatest sale ever" Give me ********* BOGO sale and you will have my money and respect.... that's a good deal for you guys
    i'm sorry you didn't like the sale....hopefully Mr. Supps will run another sale again soon

5. Quote Originally Posted by bashman View Post
    You just want BOGO Helladrol don't you?

Quote Originally Posted by kanakafarian View Post
    Yes, unfortunately and fortunately there is an epi brand that just released out there for $20 per bottle. I don't even like epi but I ordered 2 just for the heck of it! Maybe down the road someone will be in need of it or something? I'm just stupid like that, always ordering all kinds of sh*t just because. You should see my closet!!
    Haha I hear you bro. I'm like that with teh juice... I throw down hundreds of dollars at a time buying many cycles worth of gear and just stashing it away.

I think Epi-Strong is the highest dosed Epi bottle out there... correct me if I'm wrong anyone.
    •   

6. ^^^^ There are quite a few 15mg EPI clones out there - Epivar, EP-Stane, Epibolin, Epitest.

7. Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    You just want BOGO Helladrol don't you?
    Yes you guys have been keeping me waiting long. I was so pi$$ed when i missed out on the last BOGO sale. I will carry on praying.

8. Quote Originally Posted by bashman View Post
    ^^^^ There are quite a few 15mg EPI clones out there - Epivar, EP-Stane, Epibolin, Epitest.
    They usually come with 60 caps not 90. And I know man been waiting myself to grab BOGO Hella. That's a ton of Halodrol for dirt cheap.

9. Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    They usually come with 60 caps not 90. And I know man been waiting myself to grab BOGO Hella. That's a ton of Halodrol for dirt cheap.
    This is true. At least the clones I've seen with the higher dosing had 60 caps vs the 90 in Epi-strong
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

10. great news here I'm not a epi fan but I'll def be looking for this sale as I'm sure its going to be epic.I might even have to grab 1 or 2 or 3.

11. Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    great news here I'm not a epi fan but I'll def be looking for this sale as I'm sure its going to be epic.I might even have to grab 1 or 2 or 3.
    I'm picking up AT LEAST a couple bottles!!

If I had to pick just one compound to run, it would be EPI!
    Recoverbro Elite

12. i agree, i'm going to stay away from the harsher compounds from here on out

Epi gives a good amount of lean gains with minimal sides and sometimes even a feeling a well-being, which makes it a great compound to stock up on

13. very good points here.I might have to give epi a second look and stash some away for down the road.

14. Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    very good points here.I might have to give epi a second look and stash some away for down the road.

I believe you can NEVER have too much Epi!!! I already have 3 bottles of Epi-strong in my stash but I plan on adding at least a couple more bottles!! I love the stuff!!
    Recoverbro Elite

15. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    I believe you can NEVER have too much Epi!!! I already have 3 bottles of Epi-strong in my stash but I plan on adding at least a couple more bottles!! I love the stuff!!
    I personally hate epi and the way it makes me feel, but I do have a bottle in stash and 2 more that should be arriving tomorrow. I figured I might as well have it in my closet "just in case", along with a ton of other stuff.

16. Quote Originally Posted by kanakafarian View Post
    along with a ton of other stuff.
    You mean along with a ton of MLMG

17. Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    You mean along with a ton of MLMG
    Oh yeah, for sure! I think like 6 or 7 bottles of that, along with some other stuff "just in case"

18. Quote Originally Posted by kanakafarian View Post
    Oh yeah, for sure! I think like 6 or 7 bottles of that, along with some other stuff "just in case"
    hmm this sounds like a good number to me I might have to up my buy count.

19. I want to stockpile enough of this stuff to be able to get a few good runs of it. Once its gone.....its gone!
    Recoverbro Elite

20. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    I want to stockpile enough of this stuff to be able to get a few good runs of it. Once its gone.....its gone!
    very true you gotta get it while you can.

21. This stuff was incredible for me. My solo cycle of Epi-strong was ran at 30/45/45/45/60/60 and gained 16 lbs while keeping 12 after PCT. Here is a link to my log of it last year that shows just how good Epi-strong is!!
    ...It's gonna be EPIC with EPI-STRONG!!(a NTBM sponsored log)
    Recoverbro Elite

22. When is this going on sale?

23. Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    ^^^ This.

24. Epi is my favorite, I add it to the end of most cycles to dry out and solidify gains with a nice strength boost.

25. I heard aug 8 but I could be wrong.I've been looking into when its going to happen as well.

26. Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    I heard aug 8 but I could be wrong.I've been looking into when its going to happen as well.
    I haven't heard the exact date. August 8th would work great for me though!!
    Recoverbro Elite

27. according to quite a few people aug 8 is the day so I'll def be checking daily so I don't miss this.

28. Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    according to quite a few people aug 8 is the day so I'll def be checking daily so I don't miss this.
    That sounds like a great day to me. I already have some cash saved to pick some up! I just hope its not all gone before I get to order some!
    Recoverbro Elite

29. Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    according to quite a few people aug 8 is the day so I'll def be checking daily so I don't miss this.
    That sounds like a great day to me. I already have some cash saved to pick some up. I just hope its not all gone before I get to order some.
    Recoverbro Elite

30. 8 August. Noted. Thanks.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Comeback Kid
    By JuveCalcio in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-19-2010, 02:37 PM
  2. Trying to make a comeback... Again.
    By ManBeast in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11