Andro Mass/Andro Hard 8 Week Log

Page 8 of 9 First ... 6789 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by darsh89 View Post
    Yeah but It wont let me post them here and for some reason p f h has been down the past few days. every time i try to load the page it wont do anything
    It's cool, we know you'll get to it
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

2. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    It's cool, we know you'll get to it
    if p h f does not get back up a few days i can pm or email you guys the pics and you may be able to post them here since it wont let me
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by darsh89 View Post
    if p h f does not get back up a few days i can pm or email you guys the pics and you may be able to post them here since it wont let me
    Feel free to do that now if you'd like.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

4. Yeah, if you PM any of the reps, we can post for you.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

5. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Yeah, if you PM any of the reps, we can post for you.
    This I gotta see. Send that mail/PM to the reps Darsh!
    - RigzZ
    •   

6. Will be getting the email out tomorrow of the following day, have to get the camera back from the lady

7. badass log bro cant WAIT to start my cycle ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

8. Quote Originally Posted by Masciaman View Post
    badass log bro cant WAIT to start my cycle ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    The anticipation always gets huge for me right before.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

9. These are the after pics, its not letting me post the before pics currently although they are posted on phf. for some reason phf is blocked from my ip address to if one of the reps could post the after pics on phf and get the before pics from phf and post them here for comparison it would be much appreciated. Thanks again for hooking me up pp

10. posts 189 and 190 are before pics, those are the only two that my computer would allow me to post, but one of the pp reps should be able to copy and paste the other 3-4 before side and front pics from phf soon

11. Sick vascularity and pumps dude! Wow! Everyone could just tell that 189 and 190 were before pics! Now I'm getting MORE impatient for my PP cycle! thanks Darsh
    - RigzZ

12. Quote Originally Posted by Beast20 View Post
    Sick vascularity and pumps dude! Wow! Everyone could just tell that 189 and 190 were before pics! Now I'm getting MORE impatient for my PP cycle! thanks Darsh
    thanks bro, it was a really fun cycle. Pct is going well, have continued to gain strength and weight is hovering right at 180-181 so ive kept 15 of the 18 pounds, and never really felt shut down either

13. Quote Originally Posted by darsh89 View Post
    thanks bro, it was a really fun cycle. Pct is going well, have continued to gain strength and weight is hovering right at 180-181 so ive kept 15 of the 18 pounds, and never really felt shut down either
    NICE! I'm your height. About 163-164 pounds right now, quite lean. I'm pushing my body to the limits these coming 2 months, trying to build as solid of a base as I can and then I'll start my run. Hopefully I'll end up around a static-180 as well. Your log was DEF a motivation dude! thanks for putting it all up! Look for my log in mid-december! (if I get everything I need on time, including AndroHard v3)
    - RigzZ

14. Quote Originally Posted by Beast20 View Post
    NICE! I'm your height. About 163-164 pounds right now, quite lean. I'm pushing my body to the limits these coming 2 months, trying to build as solid of a base as I can and then I'll start my run. Hopefully I'll end up around a static-180 as well. Your log was DEF a motivation dude! thanks for putting it all up! Look for my log in mid-december! (if I get everything I need on time, including AndroHard v3)
    lookin forward to it bro

15. That is DAMN impressive!!
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

16. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    That is DAMN impressive!!
    thanks rodja, and thanks again to yall for hooking me up with such a great deal

17. Just to clarify, posts #184-187 are all after shots?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

18. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Just to clarify, posts #184-187 are all after shots?
    yes correct. The after shots were taken in a different room than the before shots. it also seems that the before shots i zoomed in slightly more

19. Just wanted to double check before I put them on PHF.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 8 week cycle with Androlean, Andro Hard, and H Drol
    By liftin4fun in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-21-2011, 10:22 AM
  2. andro hard and andro mass?
    By SHaneA655 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-21-2011, 12:00 PM