Chest: 48 1/2 inches
Waist: 39 inches
Thigh: 26 inches
Calve: 15 inches

Supplement Used:
Rock Hard Supplements Methastradol
30/30/30/30 mg /every day

Week One:
I am going to do a weekly log. Because daily is to much writting and it's the end result we really want anyway.
Diet:
is whatever I can find every 2-3 hours from when I wake up, till I go to sleep. I am trying to keep it as healthy as possible. I do not count calories. Sorry; but I would put it easily in the 3,000 to 6,000 range. Not all healthy, cravin carbs like crazy on this stuff.
Supplemts:
Gnc Mega man sport multivitamins
(2 a day)
Bcaa's every 4 hours
Optimum nutrition whey protein every 4hrs. Also waking up, pre&post workout and before bed
omega 3,6,9 capsules (twice a day)
p-5-p (one a day, jus to keep prolactin happy)
Cel cycle assist (8 caps a day)
Equate joint support (2 times a day)
Himalaya liver care ( 2 a day)
Workout:
I am doing 6 days on 1 day off
6 reps of the heaviest weight I can handle for 3 sets.

mon-legs
tue-chest&back
wed-legs
thurs-shoulders
fri-Arms
Sat-Legs
Sun-off
weight:
start 200lbs end 211lbs
General:
First off I know 30mg is alot to start off with. After reading alot I found methastradol to be a cel m-drol clone. and I also read it was underdosed. Anyway, no back pumps or increase in acne to complain about. Only side effect I do see is oily skin and my voice has cracked a few times. An Increase in appetite, aggresion and general feeling of well being. Strength increases slowly kicking in. Squat at 275lbs, deadlift 315lbs 3 times<---whatever math that equals out to. Bench 250lbs. I was feeling kind of lethargic in the begging but the more I stuffed up on carbs the better I felt. I read the glycogen uptake is crazy on this and I def feel like my muscles are bigger and harder from it. But when that happens it drops your blood sugar levels, wich makes you lethargic. Carbs are definitly your friends here. Sleep has been spuratic, only because I have to keep getting up to pee. Not cause of prostate problems but because I've had to up my water intake and I drink to close to bed time. Easy fix though. Recovery is definitly up, could just keep going and going. Labido is up, only when something reminds you of sex. Ha, then it's like focus mode an thas all you can think of. Well for me at least. So I am definitly getting that beast feeling wich is nice. Thas it for this week.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
people were waitin for a log like this, everyone is always asking if ther legit. i woulda started at 20 though. good to build up tolerance

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
just informing you, i think logs are supposed to be in the "cycle info" tab. Don't want to see your log get deleted

Died4nothing

Awards
people were waitin for a log like this, everyone is always asking if ther legit. i woulda started at 20 though. good to build up tolerance
From what I have seen, not to much happened in the first week, goin into week two I feel it more. My muscles are harder, I know it's not known for cutting fat but I feel like when I look in the mirror that I am leaner. Wich makes no sence cause I have been eating everything. And going into week two, I am starving and really thristy when I wake up. Will write more after week two is done. I know I should have put this in the log section, my mistake. Don't have the time to move it right now

Died4nothing

Awards
Week 2:

Diet, miligrams and supplements have all stayed the same. Weight is consistent at 210lbs. What I thought was cutting fat, actually seems to of been water weight. You loose alot of on this stuff. My brother was running the same as me but had to stop and run pct cause it raised his bp to high an he was getting sick. I don't know I guess some people's bodie's react differently. I am alright with it, a few times I noticed my heart rate but nothing that would make me say this is bad I need to quit. It does add strength, but it's gradual. I hurt my back over doing it on deadlifts so good thing to remember is. Even though your muscles are getting stronger it doesn't mean the tendons and joints are as well. So take it easy and be carefull. I'm going to have to take it easy on my workouts till it heals up. Wich really sucks but hey learn from my mistake. My bp feels fine, no nausea or anything to complain about, jus the lower back pain. Make sure to keep drinking tons of water cause this will really dry you out. Thas about it for week 2. I will fill in after week 3.

AwfullyAmazin

Awards
I'm liking this log. I have a bottle I bought 'cause it was so cheap compared to M-Drol these days if you can even find that stuff! Keep up the good work bro, may the god of gains be with you. :)

Died4nothing

Awards
I'm liking this log. I have a bottle I bought 'cause it was so cheap compared to M-Drol these days if you can even find that stuff! Keep up the good work bro, may the god of gains be with you. :)

thanks man. Yea I got two bottles, def gonna run this again. I'm hopin to get to 215lb before it's over. Got two weeks left so I'm hopin

AwfullyAmazin

Awards
thanks man. Yea I got two bottles, def gonna run this again. I'm hopin to get to 215lb before it's over. Got two weeks left so I'm hopin
That would be wicked. You'll definately get it bro, just keep knocking back the food! :D

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cut your whey protein intake back- people rely to much on whey powder- its good, it has its place but the body prefers whole foods over whey powder(beef, fish,eggs,cchicken)

Died4nothing

Awards
cut your whey protein intake back- people rely to much on whey powder- its good, it has its place but the body prefers whole foods over whey powder(beef, fish,eggs,cchicken)
I'll try that. Money is runnin low, due to other crap. But been getting what I can

Died4nothing

Awards
Week 4

This is the end of week 3 and beggining of week 4. My muscles are definitly harder and fuller. Strength has gone up but it varies. Some day's it's really there, other days just kinda. I do like how you can eat just about anything and it will not turn to fat. Seriously I've been craving carbs, cookies, ice cream. haha I know, bad! but I really don't see any fat gain from it. I have leaned out, but I think it's cause the water weight goes into your muslces instead of bloating you up. I have had to take it easy on the heavy weights as I do not want to further injure myself. But the endurance is pretty good. The repair is not as good as other ph's I have tried but still better then nothing. I will write my conclusion at the end of next week with measurments.

AwfullyAmazin

Awards
Great detailed post bro. Are you still sticking with the original gameplan of 30mg/day? Any thoughts of topping off the whole bottle and going to 40 for the last week? Also have you ever used M-Drol? If so how does it compare?

Died4nothing

Awards
Great detailed post bro. Are you still sticking with the original gameplan of 30mg/day? Any thoughts of topping off the whole bottle and going to 40 for the last week? Also have you ever used M-Drol? If so how does it compare?
yes, it's still 30mg a day. There's 90 capsules in the bottle so 3 a day is a 30 day supply at 10mg capsules. I have another unopened bottle but I don't think I would go up to 40mg. This has really dried me out, to the point where my joints and certain muslces in my back and neck are stiff and hurt sometimes. I would say a little estro would def be welcome right now. I have never used m-drol but I know m-drol is a superdrol clone and this methastradol is a m-drol clone. That's why some people say it is underdosed because it is a clone of a clone. Seems like the same ingredients when side to side with sd so I am not sure about that. Just something I read.

Died4nothing

Awards
END OF 4 WEEK RUN:

STATS&MEASUREMENTS
weight: 213lbs
arm: 17 inches
chest: 49 1/2 inches
waist: 39 inches
thigh: 25 inches
calve: 15 inches
Forearm: 13 inches

PROS:
Loss of water weight
Leaned out
Strength went up
Positive Mood (enhanced aggression though)
Muscles hardened up
Increased Endurance and Repair was up
Increased Labido

CONS:
Dryness and lack of Estro lead to small injuries in lower back and neck (subsided with more water intake and joint support*)
Lack of pump if taken before workout
Body acne (specially shoulders and back)
Heavy feeling in chest
Not really many sides other then acne suprisingly

FINAL NOTES:
The gains really started to come in the 4th week. Wich sucks cause the last couple days of my cycle really made me want to keep going another 2 weeks. Body seems in better shape and filled out. So you will definitly notice a difference in your physique. My bench was at 250lbs at the beggining of cycle, I finally joined the 300lb club 3 days ago. So your strength WILL go up, but just be careful cause your ligements, joints do not strengthen at the same time. Your diet can be really forgiven on this, because of the glycogen uptake. Great for bulking but also be careful of sugar intake because your cholesterol will already be jacked and intaking alot of crap will hurt you more then help you. But def load up on those good carbs. All and all I will run again and eat alot more.
Strength 8/10
Endurance 7/10
Fat Gain 0/10
Aggression 7/10
Any questions let me know. I started my first day of epi today, gonna run for another 4 weeks then pct. Not going to log it though cause there are plenty of logs on CEL epi. Good luck to any of you running methastadrol and wish ya good gains