HELP! Planning on starting my cycle tomorrow. LAST CRITIQUE, & DOSING ADVICE PLEASE!

  1. Senior Member
    808rebel's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,079
    Rep Power
    1643
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    55.31%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    HELP! Planning on starting my cycle tomorrow. LAST CRITIQUE, & DOSING ADVICE PLEASE!


    I'll keep it short. Gunna do a x-tren+epi cycle, I've done it 2x before, but not like this, and only for 4 weeks. Also, I have TOO many options for PCT, but I think I've made up my mind on what I'll use.

    X-Tren: 90/90/90/120/120/120 (week 5&6 optional if I dont feel too shut down)
    Epi: 18/36/36/36/54/54 (if I feel good @ 36, I wont up it to 54 in week 5&6)

    PCT:
    Clomid: 100 1st 2 days, 75/50/50/25
    i-Force Reversitol v2: 4/3/3/2 [Before you flame this, I have had it for a while, and I'm at a point where I want to use it already. If you have evidence why I should use something else instead, feel free to say]
    Titanium: 4/4/4/4
    AnaBeta: 0/0/4/4/4/4 (may start sooner/later than week 3 of PCT depending on how I feel, also, I may order another and run it for 8 weeks )

    Support & Daily Supps:
    Orange Triad
    Fish Oil (3x 720EPA/480DHA = 3.6g/day )
    P-5-P [Never took this before, how should I dose this!?, bottle says 1 tablet, 1-2 times daily, is this ok?]
    Taurine (if needed)
    CEL Cycle Assist (as advised, been preloading for 6 days already)
    Liv52
    NOW Liver Regenerator and Detoxifier (been preloading this also, planning to stop while on, and resume when on PCT)
    Xtend
    Myofusion & NutraPro Naturals

    Other on-hand options:
    Erase
    Taurus Nutrition 7-KE
    DAA
    Nolva


    DID I FORGET TO COVER ANYTHING? IMO I think it's good to go. Any advise is appreciated. Thanks
    -It's not about what you're doing, it's about how you're doing it.

  2. Professional Member
    chocolatemilk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,804
    Rep Power
    9976
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    63.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Looks good... Do 36mg first week. 18mg would be pointless for Epi.

    I would throw Erase into PCT to keep your androgen/estrogen ration looking good.

    I would also start Anabeta right away in PCT. The first two weeks of PCT is usually the roughest in terms of holding onto gains.
  3. New Member
    Sklander's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    452
    Rep Power
    376
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    26.16%

    Looks really solid, bro. I will say this, though. I noticed you have the high dosed epi at 18mg... 36... 54... so on... I had a close friend run those pills and said they felt very weak compared to another brand of legit epi that both him and I took together as our first cycles. Just giving you heads up, bro. Maybe shoot me a PM and I can figure out the exact brand and stuff to see if your stuff matches what my buddy had... can't discuss on here, but would hate for you to be expecting something from what you're taking and not seeing the effects - quite frustrating, imo. Let me know. Cycle looks good otherwise.
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    808rebel's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,079
    Rep Power
    1643
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    55.31%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Sklander View Post
    Looks really solid, bro. I will say this, though. I noticed you have the high dosed epi at 18mg... 36... 54... so on... I had a close friend run those pills and said they felt very weak compared to another brand of legit epi that both him and I took together as our first cycles. Just giving you heads up, bro. Maybe shoot me a PM and I can figure out the exact brand and stuff to see if your stuff matches what my buddy had... can't discuss on here, but would hate for you to be expecting something from what you're taking and not seeing the effects - quite frustrating, imo. Let me know. Cycle looks good otherwise.
    Thanks for the heads up. Im almost positive we can discuss brands, just not sources. My epi is by element nutrition. Haven't taken anything by that brand, previous experiences with epi were good, but they were from tri-city/ myogenix. Did u feel anything? Or was it just much more mild than u were expecting @ that dose?
  5. New Member
    Sklander's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    452
    Rep Power
    376
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    26.16%

    My buddy thinks that Element Nutrition is what he had too. He said he felt SOMETHING, but it was WAY milder than, say, 45mg (3pills) of the now extinct epistrong, which we both have cycled before and can attest to the quality and strength of that particle brand of epi. He said 54mg produced 20-30mg like effects.
  6. Senior Member
    808rebel's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,079
    Rep Power
    1643
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    55.31%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Wow, I really appreciate that info bro. I wont be so hesitant to up the dose it I don't feel the epi.
  7. New Member
    Sklander's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    452
    Rep Power
    376
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    26.16%

    No problem bro. Anytime I see someone counting epi in 18's I jump in bc my buddy def was not impressed with what he got. He ran full PCT and did everything right, just said it was weak. Good luck with the cycle. Keep us updated.
  8. New Member
    Gstavman's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    66
    Rep Power
    109
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    73.13%

    Looks great, I'll start preloading for the same cycle in a week. Looking forward to hearing your progress since you'll be a few weeks ahead.

    I think its always good to dose the fish oil a bit on the high side, like around 10g e/d....just to be on the safe side. PHs can put some stress on the cardiovascular system.
  9. Senior Member
    808rebel's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,079
    Rep Power
    1643
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    55.31%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Thanks man, but 10g of fish oil a day!? What would the benefit be? If u mean 10g of epa+dha, then that'd be me taking 16 or 17 of my fish oil a day. Id be over it.
  10. New Member
    Gstavman's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    66
    Rep Power
    109
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    73.13%

    Quote Originally Posted by 808rebel View Post
    Thanks man, but 10g of fish oil a day!? What would the benefit be? If u mean 10g of epa+dha, then that'd be me taking 16 or 17 of my fish oil a day. Id be over it.
    Yeah 9-10g (total epa and dha combined) seems to be pretty standard. Not saying this is an absolute necessity, but it's what I'll be doing, and if it works for you, then I'd suggest it.
  11. Senior Member
    808rebel's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,079
    Rep Power
    1643
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    55.31%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    What's the benefit of taking fish oil at that dose? I don't get high BP issues on cycle, and I mostly dose my fish oil for joint aid.

    Also, its official. I started yes ill be logging it.
  12. New Member
    Gstavman's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    66
    Rep Power
    109
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    73.13%

    Quote Originally Posted by 808rebel View Post
    What's the benefit of taking fish oil at that dose? I don't get high BP issues on cycle, and I mostly dose my fish oil for joint aid.

    Also, its official. I started yes ill be logging it.
    If you have success with 3-4g e/d then go for it. Personally, I get high BP while on PHs and my triglycerides shoot up. Mega doses of fish oil seem to help fight those things. I figure, I'm paying $300-$400 (more including food) for the entire cycle anyways, I may as well throw down a little more and have all my bases covered.

    What is your workout btw??
  13. Senior Member
    808rebel's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,079
    Rep Power
    1643
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    55.31%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Gstavman View Post
    If you have success with 3-4g e/d then go for it. Personally, I get high BP while on PHs and my triglycerides shoot up. Mega doses of fish oil seem to help fight those things. I figure, I'm paying $300-$400 (more including food) for the entire cycle anyways, I may as well throw down a little more and have all my bases covered.What is your workout btw??
    Are u asking for my weekly routine? Or exercises during each workout? Or both? Ive went back to a 5-rep routine for my main lifts. And typically lift one body part a day, 5-6 days a week.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-21-2010, 01:21 PM
  2. Starting H-Drol Cycle Tomorrow
    By NoviXT in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-24-2009, 05:02 AM
  3. Starting H-Drol Cycle tomorrow
    By NoviXT in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-22-2009, 02:21 PM
  4. Starting Cycle tomorrow , need help please
    By buckz55 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-20-2009, 08:08 AM
  5. Starting First Cycle Tomorrow
    By BBC in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-09-2003, 10:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in