Methadrol extreme(superdrol clone)- anyone ever take before?

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
Hi all, i just got a bottle of this stuff, wondering if anyone has taken before and what to expect while on. I know to expect some waterweight as with any wet gainer, hope to do a log when i start in a couple weeks. My past anabolic experience is mostly with tren/test ethanate, sust and test cypionate, and winnie havent done many orals to speak of or prohormones for that matter. 22 years of age 190 lbs 11.7% bf 6 foot tall.

Thanks all

Messor

Awards
I've never tried it before, but it's more than just a Superdrol clone.

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
I ran a log about 4 months ago on it. It's superdrol, dimethazine. And m lmg. Great gains, 14lbs in 30 days and massive strength gains. Harsh side effects and started lactating and developed gyno lumps and nolva didnt help. Ran letro last month and got rid of 60% of the gyno. It's not estrogen induced gyno so be careful

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
gonna check out your log, when you say you started lactating, can you specify? hahaha ive never heard of a man being able to milk his own nipps before. glad to hear you got rid of most of the gyno though, i plan on running a cycle support supp starting after a week in, however possibly an otc ptc. Luckily i havent had much bad luck with gyno before, or any sides to note from anabolics, guess im one of the lucky ones.