methadrol extreme cycle advice needed!!

xdidimox

Awards
alright im 170 lbs~ 13%~ bf have been lifting for the past 1.5 years straight and have 2 bottles of methadrol extreme 60 caps in each, this would be only my second ever aas cycle first cycle being epistane and i was sadly disappointed in the gains on it i think i actually had more gains on the pct i used for epistane of atd+t911+formadrol

i have 2 options and want opinions, 2 cycles of 4 weeks each of methadrol extreme at 2 caps/day throughout both, or 1 single 6 week cycle of methadrol extreme at 2/2/3/3/4/4 caps per day using both bottles

methadrol ingredient list
2a 17a -dimethyl 17a hydroxy, 5a etiocholan 3-one - 10 mg (Superdrol)
2a 17a -dimethyl-5a androstan, 17b-ol 3, 3-azine - 15 mg (Dimethazine)
13 -ethyle-3-methoxy-gona-2,5 (10)-dien-17-one - 15 mg (Decadrol)
(Per 1 capsule)

what i have for pct: i have lg sciences ghenerate that i will be using on cycle(got it at a steal it was almost free i dont expect much from this), i have jack3d that i will probably use on cycle if i do a 6 week, or if i do 2 4 weeks ill probably save the jack3d for after the first cycle and use a bottle of anadrolic state gt i have on the pct of the second cycle adding in some sort of arginine with it, the things i have for the pct(s) would be formadrol extreme 90 caps, t911 75 caps, erase 90 caps, and 1 bottle of nolvadex 50 ml at 20 mg/ml

concerns: if i do 1 6 week cycle i have only seen people stick to 2-3 caps/day of this compound in other logs/reviews ive read and dont know how safe it is to go to 4 caps for 2 weeks and concerned about what sides could be as ive not read a single log of someone going over 3 caps/day and ive looked for one, i have flax/fish oil and other omega 3's for joints as well as milk thistle for on cycle support

if i do 2 4 week cycles im concerned i may gain more total in 2 cycles but might also lose just as much during their pct's as the pct would basicly have to be divided between the 2 cycles as i cant get much more things for pct maybe another bottle of erase/t911/formadrol if really needed, but basicly if i do 2 4 week cycles the pct's will be weaker than if i used all my pct products on 1 6 week cycle i could probably keep more of my gains with the significantly stronger pct

im planning on doing some sort of 5x5 lifting program during the cycle(s) as well as taking in significantly more protein+carbs+calories per day (got 7 lbs of various protein powder)

anything you notice i have not mentioned or need to address please say so ive done my reasearch but still wanting more people to share their opinions on if i should do 2x 4 week cycles or 1 single 6 week cycle and what i can expect to see on each should i choose that one

xdidimox

Awards
still need advice please!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'm honestly not a fan of these mixed compounds except for (possibly) very experienced users, what is your cycle history?

ManBeast

xdidimox

Awards
1 cycle of epistane which i had minimal results only 3 lbs~ gain in 4 week cycle going up to at 18/36/36/56 mg in the last week reading more about this compound im thinking going up to 4 caps/day or doing a 6 week cycle is a bad idea.... thinking about doing 2 4 week cycles in which i run 2 caps/day through the cycle but on all off days for the first 2 weeks take only 1 cap a day (which will save 4 caps) and then for the last 4 days of the cycle go up to 3 caps/day then pct for 4-5 weeks and run it again the same with the other bottle right now on day 4 of the cycle at 2 caps/day and ive already gained 6 lbs (90% water weight im sure) my workouts i feel like my muscles are working at 100% full potential and managed to set personal records on the first day of the cycle and getting looks from people in the gym noticing my weight increases also noticing sore joints in my knees when walking down/up stairs once in awhile though not liking this going to take more fish/flax/msm/omega 3's per day any advice you can give me manbeast? ive seen you around these forums alot when i read other peoples logs and cycles ect you seem pretty knowledgeable about this stuff

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
1) You'll need more time off than just the time you are doing pct. time off = time on + pct.

2) From what I'm gathering too, this is quite a harsh mixed compound, not a fan.

3) Consider Glucosamine/Chondroiton (sp?), MSM, and Circumin to help with your joints as well. Super Cissus RX if your tendons start hurting.

4) Are you on liver support? If not get NAC NOW!

5) What were you planning on doing for your pct?

ManBeast

lilguy1020

lilguy1020

Awards
I ran my last week of methadrol by boosting my morning dose up to two pills. The side effects I had were increased mood swings and stomach problems neither of which were worth it because I did not notice any more noticible gain. Probably because of the sickness in stomach associated with upping the dose. My opinion is to run the cycle according to ironmaglabs dosing. And a SERM for pct is most likely needed and make sure youre on a good liver and organ supp.

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
i just skimmed through the pct (didnt feel like reading it all lol) but did it say anything about a serm bro?

xdidimox

Awards
pct for the first cycle will be nolvadex probably at 40/40/20/20 erase at 2 caps/day from a few days before the end of the cycle till i have only half the bottle left and save the second half of the bottle for the next cycle, and ill use anadrolic state gt which is a test booster pre workout that has some compounds with serm like properties and for the second cycle ill probably do nolvadex (ill find a way to get a second bottle) at 40/40/20/20 and run the t911+formadrol extreme with the half a bottle of erase ill have left, only thing im taking for liver support is milk thistle 2 times a day at 300 mg 90% stadardized (take the milk thistle when i take the methadrol) im up 7 pounds so far in day 5 of the cycle and have been eating whenever i feel my stomach can take more, mainly random forms of noodles, bread, cheese(grilled cheese), hot dogs, lots of yogurt, at least 1 protein shake a day after working out or 1 before bed on off days hamburger helper, any form of meat i can get my hands on taking in at least 100g of protein/day minimum and forcing my self to sleep 9 hours a day to help in the gains

is there anything else you could recommend for tendons with the cissus? ive had tennis elbow before this cycle it would usually flare up on me whenever i arm wrestle a friend of mine more then 2-3 times in a week (were really evenly matched so its a hard win/loss on my arm) i arm wrestled him only once since the cycle began i arm wrestled him today, and gave the win to him even though i could have won because i got "the feeling" of the tennis elbow about to flare up on me ive had it off and on for about a year now i havent had an issue with it in the last 2 months though till today and have a feeling this cycle is going to probably aggravate it more id like to get rid of it once and for all

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I can't think of anything off-hand besides cissus, but if you search around the suppliment forum, you'll find heaps of praise for it. On an off-note, unless you actually do it regularly and "train" for it, arm wrestling can really f*ck your forearm/wrist/elbow/hand up for good.

ManBeast

xdidimox

Awards
me and my friend are just usually wondering whos stronger and we'll have an arm wrestle ill usually have my tennis elbow flare up if we do it more than 2-3 times in any given week and i had taken a month off arm wrestling him till today, i wont arm wrestle him again till my cycle is over though, and its only in my right arm i have the problem, also something else of note that i just thought of is when i do curls either preacher curls or with dumbells ive been getting a pain in my forearm's like to the bone type pain that prevents me from doing more than 2-3 sets of curls and ending a set because of the forearm bone pain rather than because my biceps cant handle it, this is usual for me but its always been more of a minor annoyance and ive paid no attention to it, also it would rarely happen to me when doing full body dips but now towards the very end of the set of dips around the 15th-20th reps my forearm bones hurt from that too not as bad as curling by far but still noticeable you have any idea why this is? its only for curling and dips as far as i can tell it doesn't effect me in any other lift's

lilguy1020

lilguy1020

Awards
I take glucosamine pills for joints and such. It seems to help

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
For joints i take glucosamine/chondroiton/msm/curcumin (all staples for me as arthritis runs in my family).

ManBeast

xdidimox

Awards
have not posted in a couple days been busy, all sides pretty much went away few days ago, but due to events out of my control at this point im forced to take about 7 days off lifting, im now on day 15 of the cycle so i got exactly half the bottle left, ive gained about 13 pounds and have lost a very noticeable amount of bodyfat(close to my first ever 6 pack since i added in some ab workouts for this cycle) and have become much more vascular im now running nolvadex at 30 mg/day for the week along with 1 cap of erase/day i have to take off lifting and planning on finishing back up the cycle as soon as i can get back in the weight room again and pretty much can only do light cardio/home workouts with no heavy weights or much that i can use as weights to workout with over the week, i think this will workout fine for my cycle and might allow me to gain some more overall any thoughts on this, or ideas i can do for home workouts basically all i got is pushups, dips, and random ab workouts for the next week

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I would severely advise against running that especially at the doses you were planing. 40mg of superdrol+ 60mg of dimethazine is a terrible idea even for someone who has spent decades doing hormones that is a terrible idea. Plus you are running them for 6 weeks. This cycle is not a good idea and you would be better off running either dimethazine or superdrol solo.

xdidimox

Awards
already decided ima stick to just 2 4 week cycles but right now in the very middle of my first cycle im forced to take a week off lifting by events out of my control so im on the nolvadex now at 30 mg/day for the week im off the methadrol and planning on getting right back on as soon as i can get back into the weight room and finishing up the last 2 weeks of the cycle, does any see any problems with doing this?