SD pulse high dose

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Thinking of pulsing SD.... On Monday, wed, and friday.... (days I lift... I do boxing on tues/thurs. Off weekend)

Thinking of doing it like this 30-40mg every m/w/f 20mg before workout the rest after..

Have one bottle of 90 caps at 10mg... Gonna run it till it's out.... What do you all think?!? Pct will be nolva 20/20/20/10.... Plus natty boost and erase.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
you do realize that if you pulse it at 40mg m/w/f that is nearly the equivalent of just dosing 20mg ED. so you would go through an entire bottle of superdrol in 6 weeks-ish? that does not sound very smart to me but to each his own.

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Well I don't see gains on sd till u hit 30mg.... Epistane I had to dose at 50-60....hdrol at 100... Etc

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
honestly...I don't like it. If your gonna do that, just get another bottle and run a proper 3 or 4 weeker.

Personally I don't like the idea of going 2 days off during a pulse with something that's gonna shut you down as hard as SD.

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Hmm.. I was thinking shutdown would be less.... Slower gains... Easier to keep... Maybe I'll just go 4 week at 30mg

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Hmm.. I was thinking shutdown would be less.... Slower gains... Easier to keep... Maybe I'll just go 4 week at 30mg
it would be less if you weren't pulsing such a high dose.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
hmm, well if you know that you don't respond to sd unless in higher doses then by all means go for it. i just know that 20mg for 3 weeks made me feel like the hulk. i think 30mg would have just brought on coma inducing lethargy and wrecked my lipids that much more. even if you don't "respond" to sd unless at 30mg, i can't help but think that it will still have the same bad side effects. that is an oddly worded sentence... what i'm trying to say is even if you dont respond at 20mg, the sd will still be changing your lipid values and such.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
Well I don't see gains on sd till u hit 30mg.... Epistane I had to dose at 50-60....hdrol at 100... Etc
lol? no gains on superdrol till 30mg?

thats not typical

MOST people gain on SD at 10mg. and blow up on 20-30. hell some guys recomp on here at 5mg.

it probably means your diet is poo

davidq

davidq

Awards
It doesnt matter if you have to dose other PH's at 30 or 75 mgs.Superdrol is a completely differnt substance.Unless you are over 230lbs which you are not I would leave it at 20mgs go 10/20/20/20 pulsing is the worst Idea think of it like this once your off an oral PH or steriod for a day or two it starts leaving your system.why would you go back and forth pulsing suoperdrol to natural superdrol to natural.your body wont appriectae it.I know there's 100 articles on pulsing but its bs in my eyes unless your doing the 2 weeks on 2 weeks off 2 weeks on protocle that makes more sense. bottom line superdrol is Horrible on the liver so dont make the cycle a waste

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I love using sd at 10mg I have a bottle I need to use up so I might run it with Androhard and Prop next year ohh sorry just thinking out loud

lol? no gains on superdrol till 30mg?

thats not typical

MOST people gain on SD at 10mg. and blow up on 20-30. hell some guys recomp on here at 5mg.

it probably means your diet is poo
I agree

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
may want some liver assist xt up in hurrr

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
I have done sd at 20/20/20/30... Gains 5lbs....

Diet was 250-300 protein 250 carb 100 fat....

Mostly chicken and steak and veggies and rice... So no my diet didn't suck....

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Theres a difference between a diet "not sucking" and a diet with enough cals to gain on. To me that diet looks like about only 3k cals...

davidq

davidq

Awards
MakivaliThidonis is completly right just becasue you are intaking 300 or 400 grams of protien does not mean your are having sufficiant calories,Not enough calories equals no gains no matter what unless your 130 or 140 and 510 three small meals a day or undr 3000 cals will make you grow no matter what.Its not all about protien guys here how I do it and it works perfectly bodyweight x 18 = bulking. so for me it wuld be like 3600 to 4000 cals a day and ofcourse clean food high protien and good carbs oatmeal,brown rice

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
250-300 pro , 250 carb 200 fat is soild if your 5'5 and 140lb

Way to little pro / carbs with SD.

im pulsing 20-30mg and im 215. No one should ever take more than 30mg in a day. run the cycle stright 10/20/20/30

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
When your a endo... 3k is plenty... Naturally I bulk between 2300-2500 calories... And that's bulking n gaining some fat even... Not everyone needs 5k calories a day to grow....

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you are 5'9 and 197, I can tell you with certainty that you daily energy expenditure is more than 3,000kcals each day. at 170, my d/e/e is about 3,000 kcals each day to maintain weight. almost 30lbs more, yea, you got a lot more energy requirements just to maintain that.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
now, back to my question, what brand of methyldrostanolone are you using?

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Well the first time I used SD it was beastdrol.... And that's the one only gained 5lbs on... At 20/20/20/30.....

This time if I do it again... Hoping sd works again... It's a local supplement shop called rock bottom... My two buddies used there brand and blew up big time... To bad they didn't pct correctly cuz they lost nearly 3/4 of their gains...

Also... When I was 197 I was eating 2800 calories and day and the scale didn't move.... One way or the other and neather did the mirror... I dropped to 2200 and lost about 1-2lbs

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Well the first time I used SD it was beastdrol.... And that's the one only gained 5lbs on... At 20/20/20/30.....

This time if I do it again... Hoping sd works again... It's a local supplement shop called rock bottom... My two buddies used there brand and blew up big time... To bad they didn't pct correctly cuz they lost nearly 3/4 of their gains...

Also... When I was 197 I was eating 2800 calories and day and the scale didn't move.... One way or the other and neather did the mirror... I dropped to 2200 and lost about 1-2lbs
\

I've been here before, trust me on this. This is a sure tell sign you have been eating too little for too long of a period of time. So long that your body has been forced to shift its metabolism and only burn basically exactly as many cals as you are giving it. Thus the reason for no gain or loss.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Well the first time I used SD it was beastdrol.... And that's the one only gained 5lbs on... At 20/20/20/30.....This time if I do it again... Hoping sd works again... It's a local supplement shop called rock bottom... My two buddies used there brand and blew up big time... To bad they didn't pct correctly cuz they lost nearly 3/4 of their gains... Also... When I was 197 I was eating 2800 calories and day and the scale didn't move.... One way or the other and neather did the mirror... I dropped to 2200 and lost about 1-2lbs
Beastdrol isn't the problem bro, you weren't eating enough. I gained about 15 pounds on Beastdrol.

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Ok listen here... If I wasn't eating enough... Someone post up a diet.... For clean bulk.... I'll follow it to a "T" and run superdrol at 20/30/30/30....

So we take gentlemen bets... I bet on someones diet I'll get fat as ****... Even if you think it's clean... I'm an endo... 185lbs right now.... So let's see the diet... I'll follow it to a "t" when I start a cycle and post back...

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
we're just trying to help bro. Perhaps you have bigger hormonal problems with your body that make your body act or think you are an "endo" And instead of planning your next cycle which is going to throw your hormones out of wack ever further you should go see a REAL endo and get some blood work done :)

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
I just had bloodwork.... I realize your trying to help... That's why I'm saying let me see a sample diet is all...

Test was 802 (300-1200 scale)
Estrogen was low but not to low... In the lower range
Cort was in high range but I was stressed at the moment and only 2 months after a cycle...
Um all other values were in range....

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I just had bloodwork.... I realize your trying to help... That's why I'm saying let me see a sample diet is all...

Test was 802 (300-1200 scale)
Estrogen was low but not to low... In the lower range
Cort was in high range but I was stressed at the moment and only 2 months after a cycle...
Um all other values were in range....
I don't see a thyroid panel, which would be the most relevant one to your situation. And in range according to who? Your dr. who is just trying to keep you alive? Or YOU who are trying to look better than the average percent of the population? Ya dig?

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Ya I get what your saying... Hmm I'll see where I put the results.... Should have them a around...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
there are 2500kcals in a lb of muscle. 3500 in a lb of fat.

minor daily differences can be the difference in weight gain, or loss.

350kcals each day above maintenance could lead to weight gain or loss of muscle, and 500kcals each day could lead to fat gain/loss. what macro nutrients are taken in, or out will be a factor in this, as well as exercise intensity/duration.

there are other numerous variables that can effect this, and none of this is definative for any person, but is a good starting point.

you'll need to keep track of all of the calories you take in for about 3 days. it'll be important for it to be your normal diet and not changed because you know your keeping track.

with that, you'll have an idea of how many calories you are taking in each week to maintain your body weight. then you can start by increasing you calorie intake with the proper macronutrients by about 400-500 each day.

on anabolics, make the increase each day in the upper range to increase nutrient uptake.

AwfullyAmazin

Awards
I used M-Drol and ran it at 20/20/20/20/30 and gained 15 lbs with eating like 2,000-2,200 calories a day with under 100g protein, lol. Gained 2 lbs during PCT, bodyfat maybe went up 1% more than it was by the end of PCT than it was before the cycle. Strong **** so I'd agree it was either your diet or the clone, but I've heard beastdrol is great. Sucks I don't have anymore M-Drol left and I have to use Transform SD or Methastadrol. :(

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
So... Only ate 2000-2200 and less than 100 grams protein... Still gained 15lbs? How? Just curious.... What weight u start at?

davidq

davidq

Awards
That happened to me on Mdrol/superdrol too knew nothing about diet still gained 20 lb eating very few calories.kept like 10 or 5 pounds and got definition in the arms.definitly dont recommend it all I was concerd with was getting my 200 grams of protien. on a test cycle or anything else that would never fly.diet is key for anything.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Not sure if you are still going to pulse the SD, but a lot of people love it mwf with DC training, taking the dose around your workout only, I can't speak for SD, but I recomped pulsing epi for 6 weeks and gained 5lbs with cardio 5 days a week, and bloodwork looked almost identical to pre-cycle levels

Some people hate the idea of pulsing, but those who have done it like me had great results, someday I'll pulse SD too, but I personally would never run it straight, I can't deal with killing my lipid levels