And who said oral fina sucks.........

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Originally posted by pjorstad

Hey wardog glad see you around!

If fina doesn't cause red blood cell count why the heck does my skin start already turning a more red flusher due to more red blood cels etc??? Why do i get huffed and puffed like its an aerobic activity due to the extra blood going away from critical parts??? Why am i already getting MODERATE pumps within 4 days?? Why did my chest swell up in a puffy way(no not gyno!) within a couple days????

Whether you like it or not fina and every other androgen will put on at least 2 lbs of lbm that is merrely water and the minute you get off and reduce calories ITS GONE!

There is NO pump like the fina pump??? Maybe so but when i was on my 1-test/4-AD cycle after doing stiff legs my back was cramping so bad afterwards upwards of a half an hour after my workout i had to move my back in a certain position while driving because it HURT! My forearms were blowing up on tricep workouts and vice o versa!

Bobo, as for strength i doubt that the fina will suprass a 1-test and 4-AD stack i was doing at high dosages. My squat 2 rep range max went a whopping increase of 33 percent in 5 weeks and 25 percent increase in a mere 3 weeks! Bench press and all upper body excercises went up at least 13-15 percent and my upper body is much weaker strength wise and size wise so that is ALOT for me.

Now that ive basically taken an anti-fina stand and pro-1-test stand let me say thats not how i want to appear. I like fina and i hope it blows away 1-test but as i see it now, i doubt it. I doubt it will be much better then my 1-test/4-AD cycle i got done with 2 months ago and it was my 3rd cycle and my receptors were starting to get bored of 1-test so i had to hit the dosages pretty good!
    What the **** don't you understand. Your telling me fina won't have these effects even after I've done them ALL and you have not! Pjorstad this is your last ****ing warning. If you continue to post with mere opinion contradicting those that have done 10 times more **** than you have, you WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST AT ALL. Do you get the point?

I guarantee your strength will go past your 1-test/4ad cycle. You don't seem to get the ****in point fina is much more potent at about half the dosage. Coming from me, wardog and numerous other it blows 1-test away!!! Now do not post on this subject until you are in week 3 when you come back and confirm everything that I told you will happen. I'm sick and tired of you telling us what will happen when you've never done fina ONCE and both wardog and I have done it more times that we can prorbably count.

End of discussion.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

2. I will read Bean's post. I will read every other persons post and will learn that if I keep talking out my ass, I will get banned. I better leanr this quick because some people's patience is running thin.
    Last edited by Dwight Schrute; 02-08-2003 at 12:00 AM.
    •   

3. dude you seriously need to back off man; you've already pissed off half the board; all of the vets especially.. all with your own opinions based upon absolutely nothing but hunches and more opinion

from what i've seen fina sides don't start kicking in until the strength/size increases do... around week 2-3... fina is running an acetate ester which takes a couple weeks to really start having a big effect on the system

4. Wow, I see the GM board wasn't the only one who felt this way about you PJ.... dude you need to stop. You were banned from our board for this exact same reason. I know your a good guy at heart but you need to learn from your past mistakes.

5. He's gone.  Let me explain why.  It's not that he is just plain ignorant BUT that the information he continues to present is false is nature and acting on it could be potentially dangerous, but often, just outright stupid, for a person to follow.  A few times is ok.  By all means we are sometimes wrong, but failure to comply with our standard to have rational thought and back our claims with evidence eventually becomes unacceptable. 

WYD

•   

6. Originally posted by whosyourdaddy02
    He's gone.  Let me explain why.  It's not that he is just plain ignorant BUT that the information he continues to present is false is nature and acting on it could be potentially dangerous, but often, just outright stupid, for a person to follow.  A few times is ok.  By all means we are sometimes wrong, but failure to comply with our standard to have rational thought and back our claims with evidence eventually becomes inacceptable. 

WYD  
    WYD...there is no need to explain bro

I have lost several IQ points just by reading some of his posts and everyone will agree that wrong ideas could potentially hurt someone in the sections he was posting in.  May he ride in peace...

Chemo

7. Explain it like this:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

8. I apologize guys; I gave him the link to anabolicminds, never seen him like this; me, pj, and draven all hail from Anthony Ellis's group...

we promise we are not all like this

9. So uh..... can I ban Bean?

10. LOL.. nah YJ. bean is a good one...

11. Originally posted by Bean
    I apologize guys; I gave him the link to anabolicminds, never seen him like this; me, pj, and draven all hail from Anthony Ellis's group...

Don't worry about it Bean, your posts don't resemble in any way the babbling that he's given. Unlike him, your an asset to this board.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

12. Originally posted by Bean
    I apologize guys; I gave him the link to anabolicminds, never seen him like this; me, pj, and draven all hail from Anthony Ellis's group...

Well agree and disagree.

Agree that we aren't all like this.

Disagree, I've seen PJ like this before which is why we removed him from that board.

Beans cool **** though.....please don't ban us YJ.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Who Said It?" Get out the pencil and paper
    By The Neck in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-08-2011, 03:25 PM
  2. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-21-2005, 10:48 PM
  3. Fina and 1-Test, or Fina and 4AD?
    By digger in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-27-2003, 01:34 PM