New Here, Hello Everyone, Prohormone Question.

  1. New Member
    Lessar's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    45
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    67.5%

    New Here, Hello Everyone, Prohormone Question.


    I'm new to these forums, so i would just like to introduce myself and say hello first off. I'm 17 years old, and i would just like to hang around here and absorb as much knowledge as i possibly can obtain!
    Anyway, I'm new to supplements, when should one start a pro hormone stack?

    Please don't flame, I just wanna learn.

  2. New Member
    Colochine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    278
    Rep Power
    472
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    25.58%

    In about 4+ years of hanging out and absorbing the available information you will most definitely be able to make a wise decision...prohormones are recommended for ages 21+... GL on your quest for knowledge good sir.
  3. New Member
    Lessar's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    45
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    67.5%

    Thanks, im from the teen forums of bodybuilding.com and i'm sick of smartasses there, so i looked here to gather knowledge and further educate myself. This is what i want my life to be
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    dannyn2007's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    238
    Rep Power
    335
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    12.86%

    whats up bro, welcome. glade to hear to making a smart choice trying to learn. perfect age to start learning, it should give you at least 4 years to learn before starting a cycle.
  5. New Member
    Lessar's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    45
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    67.5%

    and thats if i want to cycle, my father took Mr.Colorado as a natty, and then stopped competing to have a family and such, he's a pretty big inspiration to me. Thanks for everything nice meeting everyone so far!
  6. New Member
    Sklander's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    452
    Rep Power
    376
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    25.5%

    No matter what anyone tells you, gives you, promises you, etc. Do not believe anything they are saying. Research everything on your own. By the time it would be advantageous for you to even take roids I'm sure there will be some kind of monster designer stuff you can get on, but don't touch them till you're 22-23 years old imo. Also, you need to attempt to reach a plateau in the gym with your natural genetics and how much food you can eat.

    Trust us, this is the easy (GOTTA KILL IT THO BRO), extremely rewarding route.
  7. New Member
    Lessar's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    45
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    67.5%

    I don't wanna touch any real **** until i know everything about everything and there isn't a doubt in my mind that I don't know what I'm doing, on a side note, can anyone tell me when i could start a prohormone?
  8. New Member
    dannyn2007's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    238
    Rep Power
    335
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    12.86%

    Quote Originally Posted by Lessar View Post
    I don't wanna touch any real **** until i know everything about everything and there isn't a doubt in my mind that I don't know what I'm doing, on a side note, can anyone tell me when i could start a prohormone?
    if you really want to start a prohormone and cant wait, 21 is usually a recommended age. Just cause you turn 21 doesnt mean you can run any compound either. Its best to start out mild and work your way up. most people choose halodrol for there first cycle due to the fact that reviews shows its mild with less sides.
  9. New Member
    Lessar's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    45
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    67.5%

    Quote Originally Posted by dannyn2007 View Post
    if you really want to start a prohormone and cant wait, 21 is usually a recommended age. Just cause you turn 21 doesnt mean you can run any compound either. Its best to start out mild and work your way up. most people choose halodrol for there first cycle due to the fact that reviews shows its mild with less sides.
    i was looking at halotest 25 and it looked like a good pro, but i don't wanna be sucked into advertising schemes so thats why i was asking about that
  10. New Member
    Colochine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    278
    Rep Power
    472
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    25.58%

    If you start researching now by the the you old enough you can skip PH's altogether and jump straight to some test injects.
  11. New Member
    dannyn2007's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    238
    Rep Power
    335
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    12.86%

    Quote Originally Posted by Colochine View Post
    If you start researching now by the the you old enough you can skip PH's altogether and jump straight to some test injects.
    This works too lol
  12. New Member
    dannyn2007's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    238
    Rep Power
    335
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    12.86%

    Quote Originally Posted by Lessar View Post
    i was looking at halotest 25 and it looked like a good pro, but i don't wanna be sucked into advertising schemes so thats why i was asking about that
    i feel you bro, when i was 17, i wanted to be big and stuff. you have to remember, these supplement companies dont care who you are. they are all about business when it comes down to it. all the advertising you see looks great and stuff, "gain 20 pounds of muscle in 4 weeks with this or that" but they dont care if you have to get a liver transplant or if you get sick.
  13. New Member
    dannyn2007's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    238
    Rep Power
    335
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    12.86%

    Quote Originally Posted by dannyn2007 View Post
    i feel you bro, when i was 17, i wanted to be big and stuff. you have to remember, these supplement companies dont care who you are. they are all about business when it comes down to it. all the advertising you see looks great and stuff, "gain 20 pounds of muscle in 4 weeks with this or that" but they dont care if you have to get a liver transplant or if you get sick.
    Its about them making your $$$$
  14. New Member
    Colochine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    278
    Rep Power
    472
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    25.58%

    Quote Originally Posted by dannyn2007 View Post
    Its about them making your $$$$
    Agreed.
  15. New Member
    EBSNW1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    287
    Rep Power
    1112
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    8.02%

    Dude, train naturally and then in 4 years you can still think about PH's. However, given the young age that you are starting at, you have enough time and potential to get big enough in those 4 years and you'll probably never need any roids. Wish I started that early, however, I was a lazy, fat, weed-smoking and undisciplined guy until the age of 21.
  16. New Member
    Lessar's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    45
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    67.5%

    Thanks for all the feedback! You guys sure are alot more mature then the bb.com community! I feel like im at home now finally! Time to learn new people and soak up info like a sponge!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Hello, ProHormone Question....
    By TheRonin391 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-02-2011, 12:22 PM
  2. prohormone question
    By Sporter in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-11-2009, 04:25 AM
  3. Prohormone question
    By Serge01 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-05-2008, 10:26 PM
  4. Prohormone Legal Question
    By m88tow in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-01-2006, 09:10 AM
  5. Question about prohormone ban
    By Iron Warrior in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-29-2003, 11:07 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in