Gyno from either Epistane or DAA..Pic inside and asking for help

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Gyno from either Epistane or DAA..Pic inside and asking for help


    Title says it all. Did a 4 week cycle of epi nothing big just 20/20/30/40 then did proper pct with nolva for 4 weeks. After the 4 weeks of Nolva i tried out a product called Testforce2 and after 2 and half weeks I felt a lump in my areola. Lump started out small so I quit the DAA and hopped on a product called Erase until i ran out of the bottle. Lump was still there so I tried hitting it with nolva and the damn thing grew while on nolva. It grew but the lump is not has hard and feels softer now but is pretty much the same size as my areola. Only thing it does is make it look poofy. Is this prolactic based gyno or estro based gyno? Im thinking its either from the epi or DAA but im stumped as of right now. This pic was taken yesterday at night when the gyno is at its worse. In the mornings it isnt bad at all. So when u view the pic just take into consideration that its when it is at its ugliest looking. Should i try letro or not based on how this looks or should I try cabergoline or nothing at all and ride this thing out? thank you for any help, having one perfect nipple and one poofy one is depressing as hell. Or if you dont think its bad please chime in as well.
    Attached Images Attached Images  


  2. Just to note i think my smaller nip is shrunk in the pic making the gyno nip look huge, but pls tell me how bad this is. Its been about 3 months since the epi cycle.
    •   
       


  3. dat dere some prolactin up in that nipple, I had the same issue ran vitamin b6 @300mg e.d for 5 days now and my nipple puffiness is completley almost gone. if that doesnt work try some caber at .5mg 3x a week

  4. Awesome, this is what i am looking for. Reps for u good sir. Tommorrow im buying all the damn vit b6 i can get my hands on. Think vitex is a good idea as well? Thank you

  5. dont use vitex, try b6 if it doesnt work then ur next option is caber.
    •   
       


  6. DAA can raise prolactin- good luck dude prolactin gyno is harder to kill than estro gyno, use caber- i wouldnt even mess around dude
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

  7. Just took 300mgs of vit b6 and crossing my fingers. Im not lactating or anything, so can it still be prolactin gyno with no lactation? If i dont see an improvement in a week @ 300mgs of vit b6 ill try and get some caber. Also i should stop taking nolva right? Been tapering off for the past week at only 10 mgs. Thanks again

  8. So its gone now and has been for atleast a month. I really think time and patience helped and my test to est ratio leveled out and it went away. Good luck for all those out there that are dealing with this bcus it was hell on earth. Never touching phs again.

  9. so was it the vitamin b6 that fixed it?

  10. Yeah, what was it that ended up fixing the puffiness?

  11. I did take a whole bottle of vit b6 along with a medium dose of nolva. Vit b6 3 times a day and 30mgs of nolva for 2 weeks then tapered the nolva off 10mg for another
    2 weeks. I did everything i could to raise my test naturally by doing squats/deadlifts and i ate extremely clean during this time. I quit worrying about it thus made me stop feeling the lump and slowly but surely it went away. I can finally say im lump free and lesson learned. Anyone out there that says u need surgery to fix this is wrong. I was on the verge of taking letro but decided to let my body even itself out and thank god i did. Hope this helps.

  12. Which one is the puffy one??

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com


  13. Neither now

  14. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Which one is the puffy one??
    The right one

  15. Quote Originally Posted by wahlay
    So its gone now and has been for atleast a month. I really think time and patience helped and my test to est ratio leveled out and it went away. Good luck for all those out there that are dealing with this bcus it was hell on earth. Never touching phs again.
    Wttttffffff? Scaring the hell out of me! I'm about to start my epi cycle! What did ur cycle/pct look like? How much DAA were u taking? And how long? Did u taper down/cycle off the DAA ? Some info can help others avoid your situation.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Daddydee View Post
    Wttttffffff? Scaring the hell out of me! I'm about to start my epi cycle! What did ur cycle/pct look like? How much DAA were u taking? And how long? Did u taper down/cycle off the DAA ? Some info can help others avoid your situation.
    How old are you bro? Why are you only 155 5'10 and wanting to do a cycle? You can probobly put on 20-25lbs easy just by eating a **** ton with that kind of room on your frame

  17. Quote Originally Posted by tmbone
    How old are you bro? Why are you only 155 5'10 and wanting to do a cycle? You can probobly put on 20-25lbs easy just by eating a **** ton with that kind of room on your frame
    Im 33 , never paid attention to my diet like I needed to hence the weight, its a long story but I have read ,researched,for months , started and participated in many threads asked around even posted pics and asked for opinions on starting this cycle, everyone said I'm good to go, the epi will add Mabey 10+ lbs. I was stripping floors @ my job in these ****ing hot ass buildings and during the summer usually sweat out 7-10 lbs for wrk and heat combined, this year it started to happen but I paid attention to my intake like never before lost -5 (145) toward the end of July ,started stuffing my face clean as possible and now I'm @ 153 would be more but I cut out milk due to someone saying it will keep me soft. So I know I can take the time to gain. I want to do a cycle to put on more mass plain and simple. Check out my epi thread and tell me your opinion? I also have a question why do any type of cycle at any weight? For 180-200+lbs it puzzles me why guys can't just get in the gym and bust it out if you already have the size ? Plateu? Whatever the reason, it's done . I want to break through where I'm at. P.s what ur first weight before first cycle??
    P.s.s any body got an answer on that DAA?

  18. Btw I'm in no rush, if u read my threads I have more ppl flaming me about procrastinating on this cycle not many telling me to hold off, ppl saying " are you ever gonna start?

  19. I was about 172 dry weight before I started my first cycle and I've cycled Halodrol twice. I've been up to about 195 lbs but i'm currently just trying to lean out so I have more definition. And damn dude your job sucks if it does that to your body. Btw if I were you I would keep the milk in your diet because that lots of good calories and protein.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by tmbone
    I was about 172 dry weight before I started my first cycle and I've cycled Halodrol twice. I've been up to about 195 lbs but i'm currently just trying to lean out so I have more definition. And damn dude your job sucks if it does that to your body. Btw if I were you I would keep the milk in your diet because that lots of good calories and protein.
    So wats your opinion on my cycle? Did u read threads? I've got good info from some of the best on AM and encouragement, you ran hdrol?
    This was your first post :

    "Hi I want to start a first cycle sometime in Late May/Early June. I want to do Halovar at 50mg a day (2 capsule) for 4 weeks total. I plan to run organ shield through the cycle as well. I have a novedext for PCT.
    My questions are:
    1.Is this dose decent enough or too low for Halo first cycle?
    2.I have been told my PCT is ****. Why?
    3.I plan to gain around 10 lbs from this cycle. And to keep most of it. Is it possible?"

    How long after this post did you run hdrol? Because you didn't seem to know shiit about anabolics 10/13 months ago. Not trying to be combative with you , but want to be honest with each other, Mabey u did alot of research, till u Felt comfortable enough, as have I . But I do listen to all advice given so if u feel I should wait till I put on 20+ lbs please tell me. I have everything on hand but I'm in no rush at all. Was planning to start preloading but your giving me second thoughts because I have already asked this precise question and have been told to go for it .
    P.s strenuous wrk plus ****ty diet equals weight loss.

  21. Yeah that cycle happened at June of 2010. And I gained only about 9 pounds. And yeah I did a lot of studying on PCT and dieting and BBing style training for a few months before I ran the cycle. I'm planning a 3rd cycle in November but im unsure about what I want to do. And only you know if you are truly ready for the cycle, i wouldn't exactly base my decision on what someone else said. People told me to hold off on my cycle 2nd cycle as well even though I had a lot of knowledge of what I was doing. You seem like a smart guy and if you truly think that you will benefit from running your cycle then by all means go for it.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by tmbone
    Yeah that cycle happened at June of 2010. And I gained only about 9 pounds. And yeah I did a lot of studying on PCT and dieting and BBing style training for a few months before I ran the cycle. I'm planning a 3rd cycle in November but im unsure about what I want to do. And only you know if you are truly ready for the cycle, i wouldn't exactly base my decision on what someone else said. People told me to hold off on my cycle 2nd cycle as well even though I had a lot of knowledge of what I was doing. You seem like a smart guy and if you truly think that you will benefit from running your cycle then by all means go for it.
    Thanks bone, I listen to advice on AM cause ppl have been through it already.., but u are right I need to make a decision also. I'm not gonna rush. Thanks for your advise. Respect to u.
    I do miss milk might go back.

  23. Honestly i dont know if it was the epi that caused it or the daa. I took the recommended dose of daa that was on the bottle so it wasnt a large amt or anything. However if u read the bottle it does say that it can cause gyno. My epi dosage was just 20/30/40/40 which is pretty normal as well. I just know going fwd its strictly creatine and protien for me. That lump scared the **** out of me and for the longest time thought id have to get surgery. I did gain 10 lbs from the epi cycle and have been able to keep it but the risks are too great for the reward.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by wahlay
    Honestly i dont know if it was the epi that caused it or the daa. I took the recommended dose of daa that was on the bottle so it wasnt a large amt or anything. However if u read the bottle it does say that it can cause gyno. My epi dosage was just 20/30/40/40 which is pretty normal as well. I just know going fwd its strictly creatine and protien for me. That lump scared the **** out of me and for the longest time thought id have to get surgery. I did gain 10 lbs from the epi cycle and have been able to keep it but the risks are too great for the reward.
    Yea but I see that u said AFTER pct u started in with the DAA , did you use an AI during pct? Mabey this is a case of rebound? Because AFTER pct ,you did the DAA , then erase , then more nolva, and finally knocked it out with b6 correct?

  25. Nope, didnt think an AI would be necessary for a low dose 4 week epi cycle. I only used Nolva for pct which i was told would be sufficient for epi only cycle.

  26. I think my first batch of nolva i used for pct was bunk to tell u the truth. My main reason for comming back to this thread is to let ppl know a gyno lump can go away.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by wahlay View Post
    I think my first batch of nolva i used for pct was bunk to tell u the truth. My main reason for comming back to this thread is to let ppl know a gyno lump can go away.
    I really appreciate your feedback and keeping up with this thread. It has been extremely helpful

  28. Did just like you, had lumps in my breasts from younger days, not from aas. Several weeks after pct, i used daa, and sure, they became itchy and i can sqeeze some microdrops of clear fluid from the smallest one. Still nothing no one would see if they did not know, so no big deal.
    Nolva seems tomhelp a few days, then i stop, and theproblems return. Trying a milder ai like the old gaspari novedex xt i got lying around instead of more proper nolva, to see if that helps.

    I have gotten blood tests. Test serum was on the high end, free test, on the lower end. Estradiol was over normal, hence my problems. Most other numbers where avergae. Libido is excellent.

  29. DAA always makes my existing gyno flare-up big time.

  30. Dang i was excited about the daa now i hear this!! Still gon do it tho
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Epistane for Gyno
    By jbear09 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-28-2009, 05:04 AM
  2. Epistane and Gyno
    By Xmass85 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-21-2007, 12:02 PM
  3. epistane+gyno
    By R_Alan1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-06-2007, 01:33 PM
Log in
Log in