Gyno from either Epistane or DAA..Pic inside and asking for help

wahlay

Awards
Title says it all. Did a 4 week cycle of epi nothing big just 20/20/30/40 then did proper pct with nolva for 4 weeks. After the 4 weeks of Nolva i tried out a product called Testforce2 and after 2 and half weeks I felt a lump in my areola. Lump started out small so I quit the DAA and hopped on a product called Erase until i ran out of the bottle. Lump was still there so I tried hitting it with nolva and the damn thing grew while on nolva. It grew but the lump is not has hard and feels softer now but is pretty much the same size as my areola. Only thing it does is make it look poofy. Is this prolactic based gyno or estro based gyno? Im thinking its either from the epi or DAA but im stumped as of right now. This pic was taken yesterday at night when the gyno is at its worse. In the mornings it isnt bad at all. So when u view the pic just take into consideration that its when it is at its ugliest looking. Should i try letro or not based on how this looks or should I try cabergoline or nothing at all and ride this thing out? thank you for any help, having one perfect nipple and one poofy one is depressing as hell. Or if you dont think its bad please chime in as well.

Attachments

wahlay

Awards
Just to note i think my smaller nip is shrunk in the pic making the gyno nip look huge, but pls tell me how bad this is. Its been about 3 months since the epi cycle.

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
dat dere some prolactin up in that nipple, I had the same issue ran vitamin b6 @300mg e.d for 5 days now and my nipple puffiness is completley almost gone. if that doesnt work try some caber at .5mg 3x a week

wahlay

Awards
Awesome, this is what i am looking for. Reps for u good sir. Tommorrow im buying all the damn vit b6 i can get my hands on. Think vitex is a good idea as well? Thank you

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
dont use vitex, try b6 if it doesnt work then ur next option is caber.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAA can raise prolactin- good luck dude prolactin gyno is harder to kill than estro gyno, use caber- i wouldnt even mess around dude

wahlay

Awards
Just took 300mgs of vit b6 and crossing my fingers. Im not lactating or anything, so can it still be prolactin gyno with no lactation? If i dont see an improvement in a week @ 300mgs of vit b6 ill try and get some caber. Also i should stop taking nolva right? Been tapering off for the past week at only 10 mgs. Thanks again

wahlay

Awards
So its gone now and has been for atleast a month. I really think time and patience helped and my test to est ratio leveled out and it went away. Good luck for all those out there that are dealing with this bcus it was hell on earth. Never touching phs again.

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
so was it the vitamin b6 that fixed it?

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, what was it that ended up fixing the puffiness?

wahlay

Awards
I did take a whole bottle of vit b6 along with a medium dose of nolva. Vit b6 3 times a day and 30mgs of nolva for 2 weeks then tapered the nolva off 10mg for another
2 weeks. I did everything i could to raise my test naturally by doing squats/deadlifts and i ate extremely clean during this time. I quit worrying about it thus made me stop feeling the lump and slowly but surely it went away. I can finally say im lump free and lesson learned. Anyone out there that says u need surgery to fix this is wrong. I was on the verge of taking letro but decided to let my body even itself out and thank god i did. Hope this helps.

Daddydee

Daddydee

Awards
So its gone now and has been for atleast a month. I really think time and patience helped and my test to est ratio leveled out and it went away. Good luck for all those out there that are dealing with this bcus it was hell on earth. Never touching phs again.
Wttttffffff? Scaring the hell out of me! I'm about to start my epi cycle! What did ur cycle/pct look like? How much DAA were u taking? And how long? Did u taper down/cycle off the DAA ? Some info can help others avoid your situation.

tmbone

Awards
Wttttffffff? Scaring the hell out of me! I'm about to start my epi cycle! What did ur cycle/pct look like? How much DAA were u taking? And how long? Did u taper down/cycle off the DAA ? Some info can help others avoid your situation.
How old are you bro? Why are you only 155 5'10 and wanting to do a cycle? You can probobly put on 20-25lbs easy just by eating a **** ton with that kind of room on your frame

Daddydee

Daddydee

Awards
How old are you bro? Why are you only 155 5'10 and wanting to do a cycle? You can probobly put on 20-25lbs easy just by eating a **** ton with that kind of room on your frame
Im 33 , never paid attention to my diet like I needed to hence the weight, its a long story but I have read ,researched,for months , started and participated in many threads asked around even posted pics and asked for opinions on starting this cycle, everyone said I'm good to go, the epi will add Mabey 10+ lbs. I was stripping floors @ my job in these ****ing hot ass buildings and during the summer usually sweat out 7-10 lbs for wrk and heat combined, this year it started to happen but I paid attention to my intake like never before lost -5 (145) toward the end of July ,started stuffing my face clean as possible and now I'm @ 153 would be more but I cut out milk due to someone saying it will keep me soft. So I know I can take the time to gain. I want to do a cycle to put on more mass plain and simple. Check out my epi thread and tell me your opinion? I also have a question why do any type of cycle at any weight? For 180-200+lbs it puzzles me why guys can't just get in the gym and bust it out if you already have the size ? Plateu? Whatever the reason, it's done . I want to break through where I'm at. P.s what ur first weight before first cycle??
P.s.s any body got an answer on that DAA?

Daddydee

Daddydee

Awards
Btw I'm in no rush, if u read my threads I have more ppl flaming me about procrastinating on this cycle not many telling me to hold off, ppl saying " are you ever gonna start?

tmbone

Awards
I was about 172 dry weight before I started my first cycle and I've cycled Halodrol twice. I've been up to about 195 lbs but i'm currently just trying to lean out so I have more definition. And damn dude your job sucks if it does that to your body. Btw if I were you I would keep the milk in your diet because that lots of good calories and protein.

Daddydee

Daddydee

Awards
I was about 172 dry weight before I started my first cycle and I've cycled Halodrol twice. I've been up to about 195 lbs but i'm currently just trying to lean out so I have more definition. And damn dude your job sucks if it does that to your body. Btw if I were you I would keep the milk in your diet because that lots of good calories and protein.
So wats your opinion on my cycle? Did u read threads? I've got good info from some of the best on AM and encouragement, you ran hdrol?
This was your first post :

"Hi I want to start a first cycle sometime in Late May/Early June. I want to do Halovar at 50mg a day (2 capsule) for 4 weeks total. I plan to run organ shield through the cycle as well. I have a novedext for PCT.
My questions are:
1.Is this dose decent enough or too low for Halo first cycle?
2.I have been told my PCT is ****. Why?
3.I plan to gain around 10 lbs from this cycle. And to keep most of it. Is it possible?"

How long after this post did you run hdrol? Because you didn't seem to know shiit about anabolics 10/13 months ago. Not trying to be combative with you , but want to be honest with each other, Mabey u did alot of research, till u Felt comfortable enough, as have I . But I do listen to all advice given so if u feel I should wait till I put on 20+ lbs please tell me. I have everything on hand but I'm in no rush at all. Was planning to start preloading but your giving me second thoughts because I have already asked this precise question and have been told to go for it .
P.s strenuous wrk plus ****ty diet equals weight loss.

tmbone

Awards
Yeah that cycle happened at June of 2010. And I gained only about 9 pounds. And yeah I did a lot of studying on PCT and dieting and BBing style training for a few months before I ran the cycle. I'm planning a 3rd cycle in November but im unsure about what I want to do. And only you know if you are truly ready for the cycle, i wouldn't exactly base my decision on what someone else said. People told me to hold off on my cycle 2nd cycle as well even though I had a lot of knowledge of what I was doing. You seem like a smart guy and if you truly think that you will benefit from running your cycle then by all means go for it.

Daddydee

Daddydee

Awards
Yeah that cycle happened at June of 2010. And I gained only about 9 pounds. And yeah I did a lot of studying on PCT and dieting and BBing style training for a few months before I ran the cycle. I'm planning a 3rd cycle in November but im unsure about what I want to do. And only you know if you are truly ready for the cycle, i wouldn't exactly base my decision on what someone else said. People told me to hold off on my cycle 2nd cycle as well even though I had a lot of knowledge of what I was doing. You seem like a smart guy and if you truly think that you will benefit from running your cycle then by all means go for it.
Thanks bone, I listen to advice on AM cause ppl have been through it already.., but u are right I need to make a decision also. I'm not gonna rush. Thanks for your advise. Respect to u.
I do miss milk might go back.

wahlay

Awards
Honestly i dont know if it was the epi that caused it or the daa. I took the recommended dose of daa that was on the bottle so it wasnt a large amt or anything. However if u read the bottle it does say that it can cause gyno. My epi dosage was just 20/30/40/40 which is pretty normal as well. I just know going fwd its strictly creatine and protien for me. That lump scared the **** out of me and for the longest time thought id have to get surgery. I did gain 10 lbs from the epi cycle and have been able to keep it but the risks are too great for the reward.

Daddydee

Daddydee

Awards
Honestly i dont know if it was the epi that caused it or the daa. I took the recommended dose of daa that was on the bottle so it wasnt a large amt or anything. However if u read the bottle it does say that it can cause gyno. My epi dosage was just 20/30/40/40 which is pretty normal as well. I just know going fwd its strictly creatine and protien for me. That lump scared the **** out of me and for the longest time thought id have to get surgery. I did gain 10 lbs from the epi cycle and have been able to keep it but the risks are too great for the reward.
Yea but I see that u said AFTER pct u started in with the DAA , did you use an AI during pct? Mabey this is a case of rebound? Because AFTER pct ,you did the DAA , then erase , then more nolva, and finally knocked it out with b6 correct?

wahlay

Awards
Nope, didnt think an AI would be necessary for a low dose 4 week epi cycle. I only used Nolva for pct which i was told would be sufficient for epi only cycle.

wahlay

Awards
I think my first batch of nolva i used for pct was bunk to tell u the truth. My main reason for comming back to this thread is to let ppl know a gyno lump can go away.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
I think my first batch of nolva i used for pct was bunk to tell u the truth. My main reason for comming back to this thread is to let ppl know a gyno lump can go away.
I really appreciate your feedback and keeping up with this thread. It has been extremely helpful

woodbear

Awards
Did just like you, had lumps in my breasts from younger days, not from aas. Several weeks after pct, i used daa, and sure, they became itchy and i can sqeeze some microdrops of clear fluid from the smallest one. Still nothing no one would see if they did not know, so no big deal.
Nolva seems tomhelp a few days, then i stop, and theproblems return. Trying a milder ai like the old gaspari novedex xt i got lying around instead of more proper nolva, to see if that helps.

I have gotten blood tests. Test serum was on the high end, free test, on the lower end. Estradiol was over normal, hence my problems. Most other numbers where avergae. Libido is excellent.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
DAA always makes my existing gyno flare-up big time.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Dang i was excited about the daa now i hear this!! Still gon do it tho

rebelhead

rebelhead

Banned
Awards
that was my first thought, that the tamoxifen was fake. never tried daa. u know i've spent thousands of $$ over the years on supplements and i can honestly say 95% are worthless for anything other than a hobby. the only things i take now are anabolics, creatine and protein when i can afford them. i know peolpe have to make a living, but alot of the supps being sold are bunk imo. i have had gyno for years. several lumps. i have been on epi for 3 weeks @45mg and it is helping gyno big time. this is the first cycle i've done in 5 years. the lumps are shrinking. the ones on my right side are almost completely gone. i'm really suprised. i figured that stuff about epi helping gyno was a marketing ploy. guess not.
u can make great gains in ur 30's. i've put on 50lbs in mine. train hard, not long. look into doggcrapp training. i'm not saying it's the best or the only way to train. i think it is more enjoyable though switching up exercise at each wourkout instead of trying to fit em all in in one and helps prevent injuries. i've instinctively trained this way for years before i ever heard of dc training.

rebelhead

rebelhead

Banned
Awards
Did just like you, had lumps in my breasts from younger days, not from aas. Several weeks after pct, i used daa, and sure, they became itchy and i can sqeeze some microdrops of clear fluid from the smallest one. Still nothing no one would see if they did not know, so no big deal.
Nolva seems tomhelp a few days, then i stop, and theproblems return. Trying a milder ai like the old gaspari novedex xt i got lying around instead of more proper nolva, to see if that helps.

I have gotten blood tests. Test serum was on the high end, free test, on the lower end. Estradiol was over normal, hence my problems. Most other numbers where avergae. Libido is excellent.
may not be estrogen related. could be low dht or high prolactin. maybe daa causes this? i must research.

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
So wats your opinion on my cycle? Did u read threads? I've got good info from some of the best on AM and encouragement, you ran hdrol?
This was your first post :

"Hi I want to start a first cycle sometime in Late May/Early June. I want to do Halovar at 50mg a day (2 capsule) for 4 weeks total. I plan to run organ shield through the cycle as well. I have a novedext for PCT.
My questions are:
1.Is this dose decent enough or too low for Halo first cycle?
2.I have been told my PCT is ****. Why?
3.I plan to gain around 10 lbs from this cycle. And to keep most of it. Is it possible?"

How long after this post did you run hdrol? Because you didn't seem to know shiit about anabolics 10/13 months ago. Not trying to be combative with you , but want to be honest with each other, Mabey u did alot of research, till u Felt comfortable enough, as have I . But I do listen to all advice given so if u feel I should wait till I put on 20+ lbs please tell me. I have everything on hand but I'm in no rush at all. Was planning to start preloading but your giving me second thoughts because I have already asked this precise question and have been told to go for it .
P.s strenuous wrk plus ****ty diet equals weight loss.

aaaaaahhaahhahahaha

woodbear

Awards
Adding more details from my similar problem. I started to get itchy nipples and some clear fluid from them weeks after nolva pct aswell.

Strength, libido and size is well maintained.
But my nippels sometimes feel itchy. I have a big gland in my left nipple, and a very small one in my right. They are not tender, nor have grown...yet. When I first got them, in my early 20`s for no apparant reason, they where VERY painful.

If I squeeze the left one, with the bigger gland, nothing comes out. But if I squeeze the other, some micro drops of clear fluid appear from different places on the nipple.

Bloods looked like this

TSH 2,06 (0,5-3,6)
GH <0,1 (<11,5)
igf-1 13,3 (11-40)
DHT 2,27 (0,1-3,10)
Androstenione 8,0 High
ssh 3,1 (1-12)
LH 6,9 (1-12)
Prolactin 367 (50-700)
Estradiol 0,24 (0,06-0,14) High
Testosterone 27,0 ( 8-35)
SHBG 40 (8-60)
Free test 6,7 (3-14,7)

ok, does not seem to be prolactin related, but rather estro, since that is high. My total test i fine, but my free test is not exactly great.

Still waiting for a phonecall from my doc to see what he thinks.

Right now all I use is zma and trying novedex xt to see if it can lower my estrogen. Not even using DAA.
I have nolvadex too, and I tried that for a few days, and the liquid stops, but a few days off, it comes back.
I did use viridext XT(DAA )very close to these tests... quit only a few days before.

Any clues?