Gained 33 lbs on Super-Drol Halo-Drol cycle. Help me keep it.

xGenericx

Awards
I just finished a 6 week super-drol+ halo drol cycle. I ran the Halo-drol at 50mgs a day and the s-drol at 15 mgs a day for the first 3 weeks. Week 4 I ran it at 50mgs H-Drol and 30mg s-drol. Weeks 5-6 I ran 100mg H-Drol solo. I started out at 182 lbs 11% BF. I'm currently on the last day of my cycle. This morning I weighed in at 215lbs 14% BF. Thats an increase of 33lbs! I would like to keep as much of it as possible. I'm wanting some opinions on how best to use the following supplements I have during PCT to make that happen.

Liquid Torem

BSN Nitrix
Glycobol
LG Formadrol
DAA
Triazole
Active Xtreme
LG Generate
Creatine Monohydrate
Lean Xtreme(Cortisol control?)

PCT:
Cylce Assist once day though out
Weeks 1-4=Liquid Torem+
Day 1-3 120 mg
Day 4 -7 100 mg
Day 8-14 80 mg
Day 15-22 60 mg
Day 23-28 40 mg + 3G DAA and or Active Xtreme + LG Generate before Bed
Day 29-30 20 mg + 3G DAA and or Active Xtreme + LG Generate before bed

What would be the best way to fit Triazole and Active Xtreme in(Forma-D=Bad?). One of my main concerns is over stimulation with all of these different supplements; as well as the dosing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
keep eatin and liftin like a monster and keep takin creatine

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
keep eatin and liftin like a monster and keep takin creatine
Word. Not much more to it. Keep those calories highhhhh. I'd look into AnaBeta by PES also, seems like it will really help in a PCT.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Add tge daa and activate week2 , keep us updates I'm curious how much uwill hold

chubbsthedog6

Awards
those gains are crazy! how much your strength go up?? like in squat, bench, or deadlift?? im always very curious on the strength part

xGenericx

Awards
Thanks for the input! My strength gains have been pretty crazy. I was pretty weak when I started. I've nearly doubled my strength. Bench went from 140lbs for 10Reps to 285lbs for 10reps.(Max for 3 reps is about 310 give or take 5lbs based on how I'm feeling) about
squat went from 160 to 300lbs. Deadlift about the same. Biggest increase was the legpress. I went from 600 all the way to 1300lbs for 12 reps full range.

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
holy crap bro ! 33lbs... thats freakin awesome !! ive done sd/epi bridge and never would gain no more then 15lbs ! WTF !!! THATS MORE THEN AN INJECTABLE CYCLE !
WHAT BRAND OF SD AND HALO ARE YOU USING !

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
holy crap bro ! 33lbs... thats freakin awesome !! ive done sd/epi bridge and never would gain no more then 15lbs ! WTF !!! THATS MORE THEN AN INJECTABLE CYCLE !
WHAT BRAND OF SD AND HALO ARE YOU USING !
He gained 33 pounds because he was benching 140 pounds lol....if you never worked out before and took this cycle you'd have the same gains.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Yrah..... Honestly ulllose 15lbs for sure u have to accept that

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
your bench was 140 and you where using steroids- no wonder you gained so much weight- it sounds like youve been lifting for 5 months

i call bull**** pics or it didnt happen

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
^^^^^^ agreed ! im thinking bs also..never ever heard of anyone gaining 33lbs off of sd-halo bridge.. i dont think its possible.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In to see how this plays out...

ElDude2012

ElDude2012

Awards
^^^^ agreed with the guys above, show pics or this is total BS. Weight gain like that may be possible if you had a ****ty diet (lots of fat foods, fast food) but strength gains of double what you were lifting is CRAZY B U LLS HI T!!!

EBSNW1

EBSNW1

Awards
Sounds too good to be true, are you going to start advertising certain products now or what is this thread really about?

Spidersilva

Spidersilva

Awards
Yeah I don't believe him either. From the looks of it it looks like this is his first cycle. Highly doubt you had a perfect diet/workout routine. You CAN gain pounds like that if you know what you are doing though. My last Hdrol cycle i gained 20 pounds and kept 15. My other friend gained 30 pounds and kept 25 (He is professional fighter though so his diet/training is PERFECT lol).

xGenericx

Awards
Lol, I understand where you guys are coming from. My first cycle, yes. Did I just start working out? No! I have done 2 cycle of p90x. As you know p90x has mostly body weight exercises. My bench was 140lbs, at the time I started the cycle. It also happens to be the weight I benches in middle school at 13yrs of age. So the numbers look a little deceiving. I would say about half of my strength gains were just because I wasn't used to working out with heavy weights. I know I should not have done a cycle, but neither should most people. I know I wasn't ready. I do feel the weight gain wouldn't have been possible without the cycle, I would say a large portion of the strength gains would've been. They were up 15 lbs after 1workout. I did do my research on the subject ahead of time. Brand was phreak and halovar. The original reason I didn't post the strength gains was because I knew how foolish I'd look, because doing the cycle was foolish. Especially because most of the strength could have been done natty and I was no where near my genetic limit. Back in hs I was 245lbs. So the results are skewed. T50 is right. I'm not a troll. I prolly should have specified in the op to avoid these type of responses. No disrespect, to any of you as you are right. I could post pics, pre p90x because, that's all I have. It really should be believable though, being my first cycle. I also gained 3% bf. Again t50 has it right. Know one will know what strength gains the cycle actually gave me. Those numbers were what I was at 1 day prior to starting the cycle. Also my first days trying to lift heavy as opposed to doing 50+ reps with light weight. At the time that was all I could do. Hey, it was my mistake. Not any if yours, so no flaming. Who knows, I may never do another cycle. I had my reasons for doing it. Those reasons are gone.

ONtop888

Banned
Awards
your bench was 140 and you where using steroids- no wonder you gained so much weight- it sounds like youve been lifting for 5 months

i call bull**** pics or it didnt happen
Lmao, this. I believe we are posting in a troll thread...140 lbs bench press? Is this real life?

xGenericx

Awards
Lmao, this. I believe we are posting in a troll thread...140 lbs bench press? Is this real life?
Skewd. I don't believe that was the max I could've lifted. It was the max I did lift though. I had no spotter. I remember the first day I was at the gym benching. There was. A couple of little guys Benching more than me. They saw me at 140 and laughed at me. I would too. Not trolling. It's real life bro. I should've pushed myself to get accurate results. I wasn't after strength. I was after size. If I had to guess I would say I would've been at 200lbs bench with in a few weeks going natty. My shoulder press was at 180. Again stupid I know. I didn't post the strength gains because of I really didn't have a good idea of where I was at. My diet was bad btw. Checkers, bk, Arby's, lots of milk. Pre cycle I was eating 1800 cals i day. During cycle I was eating close to 4000. I was after size. Again, not the best idea in the world. Not even close to the best way to run a cycle. The best way to gain weight, maybe.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow. How old are you?. Go see you doctor and get blood work. Eating like crap and taking steroids, definitely go to the doctor to get checked out. P90X, infomercial crap...Why even bother with something like that?. Also, how are you measuring bodyfat?. I doubt its very accurate if you mostly ate fast food during you cycle. Seriously for you own health you need to get blood work done to see how bad you really screwed up your body.

xGenericx

Awards
Wow. How old are you?. Go see you doctor and get blood work. Eating like crap and taking steroids, definitely go to the doctor to get checked out. P90X, infomercial crap...Why even bother with something like that?. Also, how are you measuring bodyfat?. I doubt its very accurate if you mostly ate fast food during you cycle. Seriously for you own health you need to get blood work done to see how bad you really screwed up your body.
Planning on it. I bothered with p90x because that's all I could do. It worked btw. Maybe not as good as what I'm doing now. I may use a similar routine to go on a cut a yr or 2 from now. People find sets of a 100 push ups or more impressive. I really need to learn how to cook. Maybe eat more of the foods I ate pre cycle. P90x is a very good program. It's not a bb program. I've always been one to lose weight or gain very quickly. So I know if I don't keep my cals up I will plummet rapidly. I did not eat terrible through the whole cycle though. As far as my bf, I use a scale. It seems to be pretty consistent. I don't know how accurate it is. It is how ever consistent in it's reading. I'm really not to worried about my health. Not because I don't think the steroids cause any problem. I just don't worry. I will go and get it checked out, but I'm not to concerned. I know I'll have problems. They will most likely subside in a few weeks. Lipids and such.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
horrible... nobody can keep 33lbs from sd

xGenericx

Awards
horrible... nobody can keep 33lbs from sd
I know. I don't expect to. I wanna keep about 10-15 of it. I knew that going in. I expected to put on about 10lbs, not 33. The scale just kept going up, day after day. I'm interested to see how much strength I lose though. Still looking for help on my original question though. I wanna know if anybody think that, daa, ax, tri, and gen would cause over stimulation of the hypophysis. It's seems possible when you add In the torem.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol, I understand where you guys are coming from. My first cycle, yes. Did I just start working out? No! I have done 2 cycle of p90x. As you know p90x has mostly body weight exercises. My bench was 140lbs, at the time I started the cycle. It also happens to be the weight I benches in middle school at 13yrs of age. So the numbers look a little deceiving. I would say about half of my strength gains were just because I wasn't used to working out with heavy weights. I know I should not have done a cycle, but neither should most people. I know I wasn't ready. I do feel the weight gain wouldn't have been possible without the cycle, I would say a large portion of the strength gains would've been. They were up 15 lbs after 1workout. I did do my research on the subject ahead of time. Brand was phreak and halovar. The original reason I didn't post the strength gains was because I knew how foolish I'd look, because doing the cycle was foolish. Especially because most of the strength could have been done natty and I was no where near my genetic limit. Back in hs I was 245lbs. So the results are skewed. T50 is right. I'm not a troll. I prolly should have specified in the op to avoid these type of responses. No disrespect, to any of you as you are right. I could post pics, pre p90x because, that's all I have. It really should be believable though, being my first cycle. I also gained 3% bf. Again t50 has it right. Know one will know what strength gains the cycle actually gave me. Those numbers were what I was at 1 day prior to starting the cycle. Also my first days trying to lift heavy as opposed to doing 50+ reps with light weight. At the time that was all I could do. Hey, it was my mistake. Not any if yours, so no flaming. Who knows, I may never do another cycle. I had my reasons for doing it. Those reasons are gone.
I strongly disagree with the portion that I enlarged.

I'll give you this; you manned up in admitting some things that you didn't necessarily need to do this cycle. It takes some balls to come out and say all that rather than back pedal just to not admit that. However, don't make claims like most people don't need to cycle. I realize you can use the word "need" loosely, but don't lump everyone into this. There are plenty of people who have lifted hard and natty for years upon years and finally natural potential stalls out. Doing their research, cycling is not a terrible option for them.

Outside of that, I'd say go ahead and toss your pics up just to shut everyone else up.

xGenericx

Awards
I strongly disagree with the portion that I enlarged.

I'll give you this; you manned up in admitting some things that you didn't necessarily need to do this cycle. It takes some balls to come out and say all that rather than back pedal just to not admit that. However, don't make claims like most people don't need to cycle. I realize you can use the word "need" loosely, but don't lump everyone into this. There are plenty of people who have lifted hard and natty for years upon years and finally natural potential stalls out. Doing their research, cycling is not a terrible option for them.

Outside of that, I'd say go ahead and toss your pics up just to shut everyone else up.
I'll try and get some picks up soon. May be a few days.

steppinRazor

Awards
33 lbs??! how much is fat? seriously im on week three of SD at 30mg ED and im at a very solid 10lbs. been eating clean as hell.. almost too clean. i think i need to up my carbs

xGenericx

Awards
33 lbs??! how much is fat? seriously im on week three of SD at 30mg ED and im at a very solid 10lbs. been eating clean as hell.. almost too clean. i think i need to up my carbs
A few lbs. I was eating almost 4000 cals a day. I've been accused of being on since the end of week one. Every one knows. Hey if none of yours is fat, then you prolly look better than me. My cycle was 6 weeks long as well. I was on h-drol the whole way through.

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established
33lbs on orals sounds nether safe nor effective. Why bother making those gains and get called out as a juicehead and end up losing most of it anyway? I'll go ahead on my injectable cycle with a super front load and capitalize on the gains the orals give me. Actually make it worth the bodily abuse.

Boomer3

Awards
If what is being said is indeed true from OP, I would bet that new found strength of yours plummets pretty drastically. Be ready for quite a few demoralizing months in the gyms. In my opinion you definitely should not have cycled but you manned up to running a cycle you shouldn't have so props to you, however I'd rather see a little in the gym moving little guy weight than a bigger guy moving little guy weight. Can't imagine what that will do to you psychologically.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't imagine what that will do to you psychologically.
Me either. I took two weeks off to deload while I was in Hawaii, and my numbers are significantly lower right now and that's bad enough. I, however, expect the strength to bounce back rather quickly since it wasn't all that much time off. Regardless, though, it sucks.

Boomer3

Awards
Truth Midwest, just coming off cycle numbers will always fall (weight/strength etc) especially when diet and training isn't on point. But given the pre-cycle training, and diet...Best of luck to OP, train hard, clean that diet up ASAP.

n87

Awards
  • Established
With that much of a strength increase in such a short time your joints would get hurt bad. I call bs...

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Once on a SD cycle I tried what I had read about so much, and ate lots of carbs. The result: I gained 25 pounds in 25 days. I dunno what I could have managed in 42 days. Anyway, weight gain isn't everything, because REAL lbm and body weight are not the same things.

PS: I was bloated like a dead fish, in case that wasn't clear

Anyway, you will want to keep calories and training very similar to whatever they were on-cycle... What you absolutely cannot do is say "this extra bodyfat looks bad, I'm going to try to cut a little off" just don't go there until after you've held onto the gains for a while.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
i feel bad for his joints

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Yes def dont cut fotr a while, give it like 3-4 months

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just keep bulking for the rest of the year, then run a cut cycle next year.

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
i gained almost 30lbs on my first cycle...six weeks bold/hdrol bridge... believe me its possible i kept 25lbs

xGenericx

Awards
i feel bad for his joints
For the most part my joints are ok. What is really bad is my flexability. I have none. Can't even sit Indian style on the floor, or cross my legs. Minor pain in my ankles during leg press and squats. Also slight back and wrist pain during dead lifts. Wanting to get the pics up, but having trouble finding a camera. Wanna post pics now, then after pct. Most improved is my shoulders by far. Back got huge , but not defined. I know a lot of the size it glycogen, I'm not really bloated though. The bloating went away when I stopped sdrol. I even retained water on that in my shins, lol! Terrible. So since I'm off cycle I try to get them up as quick as possible. Next cycle is def a natty one. Anabeta! I'm jumping on that.

on the run

Awards
Yeah I don't believe him either. From the looks of it it looks like this is his first cycle. Highly doubt you had a perfect diet/workout routine. You CAN gain pounds like that if you know what you are doing though. My last Hdrol cycle i gained 20 pounds and kept 15. My other friend gained 30 pounds and kept 25 (He is professional fighter though so his diet/training is PERFECT lol).
um gaining '30 pounds' on a hdrol cycle is a lot less believable then on a supderdrol cycle unless it was 80% fat

xGenericx

Awards
2 days off now. Have not trained since I've been off, but I feel weak and I've had a headache for 2 days. Don't think the head aches related, the weakness may be. Trying to get my diet on point. Its gonna be tuff eating the right amount of cals to keep from putting on fat while minimizing my losses. IDK_was gonna wait to try it, but I think I'm gonna use Anabeta as soon as possible. Hopefully it helps. On the upside my boys are already starting to come back to normal size. My torem is very minty. It tastes like I'm drinking mouth wash.

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established
I know where you got your torem! :lmao: Their stuff is top notch

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd advise getting back into the gym, bud. Even if you're feeling weak, I guarantee you waiting a week when you think you're feeling better won't actually feel any better. You'll be watching your numbers plummet if you don't suck it up and put the work in. Not trying to be a d!ck; just saying that's how you'll keep (some of) the gains.

xGenericx

Awards
Yeah! I plan on going back tomorrow. Sunday is always off for me. Today I'm off because of an insane headache.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
Yeah! I plan on going back tomorrow. Sunday is always off for me. Today I'm off because of an insane headache.
what a lame excuse to not workout..... making excuses isnt gunna help you keep 33lbs

xGenericx

Awards
what a lame excuse to not workout..... making excuses isnt gunna help you keep 33lbs
[HR][/HR] I workout out yesterday. I was feeling great. Lifts were not though. 220lbs bench 3x6. 200lbs shoulder press 3x6. Today I'm going in for Legs. If I can keep my leg press at about 900 or even my squat at 250 I'll be happy. I have dropped a few lbs already. Seems as though some of its fat because my abs are now showing through. I haven't seen them this well since Middle School.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Next cycle is def a natty one. Anabeta! I'm jumping on that.
You should really get your diet and training down first before you try Anabeta. You admitted that you weren't ready to go on a cycle yet you did anyway and it was a mistake. Now your thinking of purchasing a supplement in hopes in will prevent you from screwing up your pct.