D-zine/ Superdrol response similarities?

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol is essentially methyl-drostanolone. Dymethazine is two molecules of methyl-drostanolone connected by an azine bond.

Based on that, could the way a user responded to one of the compounds be indicative of how they might respond to the other? I know that they are two very different steroids and their effects differ, but I'm trying to figure this out. Let's just say that someone didn't respond excellently to superdrol, putting on lets say only 10 lbs while eating a bulking diet. Might that mean that they also may not respond well to D-zine? Or, due to the differing A:A ratios (super being very anabolic and dzine very androgenic), might they respond better to the other compound even though the base molecule is similar?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
subbed for an answer. This is a good question...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, how you react to one isn't an indication of how you will react to the other. The compounds are completely different, and 10lbs from sd is good.

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
I dont think much of Dimethazine, AKA Dymethazine, AKA Roxilon. It was dumped as a useful steroid back in the day, and I wonder why? My guess is that when the azine bond breaks, it "doesnt" act like Superdrol, otherwise it would be twice as effective, right? I tried it twice with no results. However, Superdrol put over 12 pounds on my small frame. Go figure............

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont think much of Dimethazine, AKA Dymethazine, AKA Roxilon. It was dumped as a useful steroid back in the day, and I wonder why? My guess is that when the azine bond breaks, it "doesnt" act like Superdrol, otherwise it would be twice as effective, right? I tried it twice with no results. However, Superdrol put over 12 pounds on my small frame. Go figure............
Aka mebolazine, lol, any who you're guess is right, the nitrogen bind (azine) causes the two di-methyl dht molecules to become a less anabolic, more androgenic compound.