Acne Question

kwantz

Awards
Hello i was wondering what people thought of using these products.

Dicloxacillin
or
Bactrim

What are the side effects short and long. Are they as bad as accutane?? and is it safe to use them during a cycle? thanks in advance.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
They would both work for acne. And they are both intrinsicly less toxic than acc. IMO. But, long term, resistance would become a problem and it could hurt your intestinal environment. It also depends on the compat. of anything else you might be taking. I like to alternate doxy. and acc. for best results.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I know its been asked a zillion times but is there any evidence the PH cycles(most notably methyls) run concurrently with antibiotics is deleterious?

Logically it seems like a bad idea to run both butI haven't seem any hard evidence other than interactions with birth control hormones.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I know its been asked a zillion times but is there any evidence the PH cycles(most notably methyls) run concurrently with antibiotics is deleterious?

Logically it seems like a bad idea to run both butI haven't seem any hard evidence other than interactions with birth control hormones.
Pens can elevate SGOT in infants, but it is rare. Antibiotics are generally not as toxic as you have probably been told. Especially at the low doses you would use for acne. If you get a serious infection while on cycle and require larger doses of antibiotics, you might consider a break from methyls untill it has been treated.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Pheromones 0
Black Lion Research 0
impulseoctane Anabolics 5
EasyEJL Anabolics 1
OTC Drug 7