SARMS and collegiate athletics...

deadikated

Awards
  • Established
Steroids in athletics is a pretty big issue. There is an extensive list of supplements and chemicals that the NCAA has banned, including things as mild and common as caffeine.

What about SARMS though. With this being a relatively new approach to anabolism, is there a way for them to test for SARM use? If not, what's to keep collegiate athletes from abusing these the way they would regular AAS/PED?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
i dont think they can test for them yet, id stay away from sarm crap all together tho.

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
SARMs been treating me pretty decent over here...

deadikated

Awards
  • Established
What kind of results have you had so far and at what dosage?

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
I have seen gains through PCT (week 3) with OSTA. Running it 25/mg ed for first two weeks, then recently dropped to 12.5mg/ed. 12.5mg/ed is enough. Going to bridge into S4 at 5days on 2days off at 50mg/day.

By gains I mean: I recomped from hdrol and am not cutting and really getting shredded... about to start S4, and hear great things for even more fat loss and a little more lean gain. The SARMs have made this the "easiest" PCT, even though the cycle was high dosed and 6wks... I am not feeling too shut down... only for about 10 days. Libido is back up, etc... I don't think the SARMs are doing anything negative... gonna get blood work done at the end of it all to make sure I'm not dead. ;)

I did hdrol for 6 wks 50/75/75/100/100/150 (150mg is overkill for sure, but wanted to finish the cycle and stopped seeing gains.) Last week of hdrol I started OSTA at 25mg/ed... bridging into S4 in the next week or so...

deadikated

Awards
  • Established
I have seen gains through PCT (week 3) with OSTA. Running it 25/mg ed for first two weeks, then recently dropped to 12.5mg/ed. 12.5mg/ed is enough. Going to bridge into S4 at 5days on 2days off at 50mg/day.
Not worried about the yellow vision issues?

s4 sounds sick but the tinted vision scares me.

By gains I mean: I recomped from hdrol and am not cutting and really getting shredded... about to start S4, and hear great things for even more fat loss and a little more lean gain. The SARMs have made this the "easiest" PCT, even though the cycle was high dosed and 6wks... I am not feeling too shut down... only for about 10 days. Libido is back up, etc... I don't think the SARMs are doing anything negative... gonna get blood work done at the end of it all to make sure I'm not dead. ;)
Blood work is always a good idea.

Also do you have any numbers? Pre cycle bodyweight/bodyfat? BW/BF at start of PCT? Current BW/BF?

I would think monitoring these numbers would offer an idea of just how effective your stack and more importantly the SARMS are. Especially if you're following a similar protocol as a previously ran cycle.

First time running hdrol?

I did hdrol for 6 wks 50/75/75/100/100/150 (150mg is overkill for sure, but wanted to finish the cycle and stopped seeing gains.) Last week of hdrol I started OSTA at 25mg/ed... bridging into S4 in the next week or so...
Yeah 150 seems unecessary. Why not just 125? I was considering running 75/75/75/100/100 maybe. Then again I'm 225lbs atm so I may need to boost that up a bit. Maybe 75/75/100/100/125. 5 weeks seems pretty good IMO. Most people I've heard don't keep gaining into their 6th week anyways and usually start their PCT around that time.

I'm curious as to if you're feeling suppressed at all, and if so what do you plan to do if suppression is still present at the end of your PCT? I'm reading a lot where suppression is being seen in the 12mg+ range and therefore isn't optimal for PCT use.

Thoughts?

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
Not worried about the yellow vision issues?

s4 sounds sick but the tinted vision scares me.

Blood work is always a good idea.

Also do you have any numbers? Pre cycle bodyweight/bodyfat? BW/BF at start of PCT? Current BW/BF?

I would think monitoring these numbers would offer an idea of just how effective your stack and more importantly the SARMS are. Especially if you're following a similar protocol as a previously ran cycle.

First time running hdrol?

Yeah 150 seems unecessary. Why not just 125? I was considering running 75/75/75/100/100 maybe. Then again I'm 225lbs atm so I may need to boost that up a bit. Maybe 75/75/100/100/125. 5 weeks seems pretty good IMO. Most people I've heard don't keep gaining into their 6th week anyways and usually start their PCT around that time.

I'm curious as to if you're feeling suppressed at all, and if so what do you plan to do if suppression is still present at the end of your PCT? I'm reading a lot where suppression is being seen in the 12mg+ range and therefore isn't optimal for PCT use.

Thoughts?
Great questions... repped...

Yes, vision sides scare me, but many people have had great luck, with no vision sides, at the 5 days on 2 days off method for S4... Gonna give it a go.

Do I feel suppressed? Yeah... I DID, but not now... My libido is back through the roof and I'm gaining strength while cutting bf IN PCT... Here is the link to my cycle log with pics... I need to get some more pics, but cam is not working atm. Here is log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/172434-helladrol-cycle-log.html

If I did the Hdrol again I'd do 100/100/100/100/100 then last week do 25mg OSTA, then drop to 12.5mg for 5 more weeks... last week of OSTA at 12.5mg I'd start S4 for 4 wks.

Am I feeling suppressed RIGHT NOW? At 3 wks into PCT I usually start to feel normal again, and that is exactly what I am at now.

PCT has gone like this

TOREM 90/60/60/30
unleashed 3 caps a day
erase 3 caps a day
FORMA 10 pumps a day
OSTA 25mg first week, 12.5mg after

I also experimented with letro in PCT, but that was a blunder. Didn't need it, and now realize that the high dose of OSTA was making my nipples a bit puffy and causing me to think I had developed some rebound gyno - not the case... i just hold a little more fat on my right chest than the left... its weird, and I think I'm the only one that notices...

As far as why I ran the hdrol so high: 100mg was MAGICAL and at wk 4 and 5 I saw the greatest gains... so I thought I'd bump it, bc I had the pills to do it. It was not necessary and probably just made it a bit more difficult to recovery homeostasis.

As far as OSTA not being good for PCT... I have read that running an AI (FORMA in my case) should offset any suppression, but I honestly won't know if the OSTA is going to suppress, bc I am bridging S4 straight after.

After dropping OSTA to 12.5mg/ed from 25mg, I've noticed less puffiness in my nipples and it is SHREDDING me.

My stats should all be outlined in the Helladrol Cycle Log I have going: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/172434-helladrol-cycle-log.html

I will get you pics up asap to see how the OSTA is treating me... I mean, your opinion... I'll post them here and in the hella log I have.

I do not have bloods for before... :( I just wanna make sure my stuff is decent afterward. I am still trying to hash out if I am going to run a very low dose of SERM after S4 is done... will depend on how I feel, I guess.

Hope I answered all your questions, bro. Let me know if there are any others. Happy to help.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Why's that? Simply because it's a research chem or what?
IME they did more harm than good to me

and

inase they develop some testing, who knows. what if it stays in your system for a year or something?

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
Here are the pics. The ones on left are from mid May - the 13th I think. That was last week of Hdrol. I am three weeks into PCT and this is how I have maintained... let me know what you think... also, I outlined above what else I am doing for PCT (which I think is pretty thorough)

Anyway, here are the pics:

Attachments

deadikated

Awards
  • Established
Great questions... repped...

Yes, vision sides scare me, but many people have had great luck, with no vision sides, at the 5 days on 2 days off method for S4... Gonna give it a go.

Do I feel suppressed? Yeah... I DID, but not now... My libido is back through the roof and I'm gaining strength while cutting bf IN PCT... Here is the link to my cycle log with pics... I need to get some more pics, but cam is not working atm. Here is log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/172434-helladrol-cycle-log.html

If I did the Hdrol again I'd do 100/100/100/100/100 then last week do 25mg OSTA, then drop to 12.5mg for 5 more weeks... last week of OSTA at 12.5mg I'd start S4 for 4 wks.

Am I feeling suppressed RIGHT NOW? At 3 wks into PCT I usually start to feel normal again, and that is exactly what I am at now.

PCT has gone like this

TOREM 90/60/60/30
unleashed 3 caps a day
erase 3 caps a day
FORMA 10 pumps a day
OSTA 25mg first week, 12.5mg after

I also experimented with letro in PCT, but that was a blunder. Didn't need it, and now realize that the high dose of OSTA was making my nipples a bit puffy and causing me to think I had developed some rebound gyno - not the case... i just hold a little more fat on my right chest than the left... its weird, and I think I'm the only one that notices...

As far as why I ran the hdrol so high: 100mg was MAGICAL and at wk 4 and 5 I saw the greatest gains... so I thought I'd bump it, bc I had the pills to do it. It was not necessary and probably just made it a bit more difficult to recovery homeostasis.

As far as OSTA not being good for PCT... I have read that running an AI (FORMA in my case) should offset any suppression, but I honestly won't know if the OSTA is going to suppress, bc I am bridging S4 straight after.

After dropping OSTA to 12.5mg/ed from 25mg, I've noticed less puffiness in my nipples and it is SHREDDING me.

My stats should all be outlined in the Helladrol Cycle Log I have going: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/172434-helladrol-cycle-log.html

I will get you pics up asap to see how the OSTA is treating me... I mean, your opinion... I'll post them here and in the hella log I have.

I do not have bloods for before... :( I just wanna make sure my stuff is decent afterward. I am still trying to hash out if I am going to run a very low dose of SERM after S4 is done... will depend on how I feel, I guess.

Hope I answered all your questions, bro. Let me know if there are any others. Happy to help.
I'll read your log and return with questions after I'm done. Thanks.

deadikated

Awards
  • Established
IME they did more harm than good to me

and

inase they develop some testing, who knows. what if it stays in your system for a year or something?
the harm being?

What were your results (both positives and negatives) as best as you can describe?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Used it in pct. Didnt seem to really recover till I dropped the sarm. Minimal effects other than a full feeling. Little strength increase but nothing to get excited about.